autistic kid now but appears to have the potential of a healer later

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
RajChappidi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
autistic kid now but appears to have the potential of a healer later

Post by RajChappidi » 17 Apr 2019

My daughter was born on April 25 2004 @9.02 AM Eastern Time - Fair Oaks , Virginia USA

Had a lot of Health issues since birth. Performed many Shantis and Remedies
Had Nadi readings for me, wife and kid also . Performed many remedies as suggested there also
Turned very spiritual and have been doing mantra japas/sadhanas by following light dikshas
all the time over the last 10 years

Nadi readings say that she might become normal at a later stage in life ?? Some things in
Nadis ( about 50% ) have come true in my life.

Leart Astrology ( amateur ) a bit after she was born like this. When I look at her chart, it
appears that if she survives and becomes normal because of Gods Grace, She has the potential
to be become a healer and might be associated with alternate healing hospitals during the
later stages of her life.

Sun - Exalted in Ashwini - 12th house
Rahu - Bharani - 12th House
Mars,Venus, Ascendant- Mrigasira - First House
Saturn,Moon - Ardra - 2nd House
Jupiter - Purva Phalguni - 4th House
Ketu - Swati - 6th House
Mercury - Debilitated in Revati - 11th House

Powerful conjunctions/aspects and placements in intense nakshatras when
looked at with my limited knowledge . ( thinking positively of course )

Any thoughts from the wise men ( astrological pundits ) after looking at this.
Appreciate and Many Thanks to your time and advise in advance.

RajChappidi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: autistic kid now but appears to have the potential of a healer later

Post by RajChappidi » 06 May 2019

Some Other Points:
->Mars is close to Mrityu Bhaga - Mars Bhukti has started - Have been doing Hanuman Chalisa ( Sat+Mars)
and Subramanya Chants now and then on Tue and Sat for long time
->Feeding Physically Handicapped and Mentally retarded people of Saturdays for some time and intend to do it also for some more time
->Many other Spiritual practices with light dikshas

Would appreciate if learned members can look it this and provide any insights ( +ve or -ve )

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 06 May 2019

Lets check your daughter's chart, through K.P. System of astrology

Lagna sputa cusp falls in Rishabham in Mrigirsirsa nk and in sub of Shani and Shani in Mrigasirsa nk ( in Gemini but in lagna bhava)
Rahu in 11th bhava though in nirayana rasi in 12th

Her lagna longitudinal depositions, pointing towards ripu bhava, vyayabhava, maraka & Maraka bhava and Badaka& Badakstana bhava... Congenital issues

Kuja aspect on seventh cusp ( own house)… very adverse... interactions with opposite folks by the kid could be aggressive & rigid, sometimes violent.

Analyzing her 6th cusp falls in Shukra's sign and in Swati nk and in sub of Kuja
Kuja is her 12th cusp & 7th cusp lord in 12th bhava, Shukra in 12th bhava, also lagna & 6th cusp lord
Rahu represents Guru, Ravi, Kuja, and Shukra
Unfortunately she started with Guru dasa--- 8th cusp lord and also connected to 12th and 6th
Guru in sub of Guru
Till Guru dasa ends... her remediation will not work

The next dasa is badaka lord in Lagna bhava... Shani
Delayed improvement will be seen
She will recover almost to normal … Shani dasa Ketu bhukti period.... 10 years from now

All the best.

RajChappidi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by RajChappidi » 07 May 2019

Thanks Lex Sir for you invaluable time and analysis. Does the KP system have the concept of remedies ??
If so can you suggest some, that will soften her karmic blow and probably hasten her recovery.
(based on chart of course )

I have already done many remedies and I am still doing and will continue in future also.

RajChappidi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by RajChappidi » 07 May 2019

Also Lex Sir, You mention that Shani is in Gemini Sign - Mrigasira Nakshatra. I use Jagannatha Hora.
It Says Shani is in Gemini Ardra - Pada #3 and Moon is in Gemini - Pada #4. Even if KP Ayanamsa is used,
would there be that much shift - that Sa will go to Mrigasira Nakshatra.

Would your insight change if Shani is indeed in Ardra - Pada #3 ?? ( and not in Mrigasira as mentioned above )
Thanks in advance

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 07 May 2019

RajChappidi wrote:
07 May 2019
Also Lex Sir, You mention that Shani is in Gemini Sign - Mrigasira Nakshatra. I use Jagannatha Hora.
It Says Shani is in Gemini Ardra -
I missed to write Ardra nk in place of Kuja's nk, as Rahu represents Kuja the chart.
My apology.

RajChappidi wrote:
07 May 2019
Does the KP system have the concept of remedies ??
If so can you suggest some, that will soften her karmic blow and probably hasten her recovery.
(based on chart of course )
K.P.System of astrology has most profound concept of remedies aligned with logical way, however, prediction made , please read in my earlier, remediate ( remediation will not occur till Guru dasa), prediction inclusive any remediation... Through medical/surgery/biotechnology etc and also related to Almighty.

This doesn't mean you have to stop your and your family vedic remedies for your daughter's improvement in health.
You're incorrect... remedies to soften her Karmic... you & your wife have to discharge your karma or sufferings during such remedies for her. She isn't even attained adolescent age, Parents has to discharge the karma

All the Best