Mentally sluggish - Ketu mahadasha?

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Jaisyes
Mentally sluggish - Ketu mahadasha?

Post by Jaisyes » 17 Apr 2019

Dear astrologers,
Lately I have been feeling really metally sluggish and like I lost all my motivation. I am struggling with my studies and that makes me anxious. Can someone tell me when I can feel a relief of this mental cloudiness? I know I am currently in Ketu mahadasha and Rahu antardasha, I hope things get better soon :)Thank you for your answers in advance. Have a nice day.

DOB: 16.10.1996
TOB: 09.30 AM
POB: Maribor, Slovenia

joyd

Re: Mentally sluggish - Ketu mahadasha?

Post by joyd » 17 Apr 2019

you will be alright mentally after rahu AD is over.ketu is semi trans and rahu is illusie and also hallucinative by nature.so you are feeling like that.ketu irritates by his fiery nature and rahu ignites such fire with his airy nature.so constant on-off in thought patterns makes us sluggish and not able to concentrate on anything correctly.sometimes you can err in simple matters like counting your change[currency]too.18 anti clockwise self-rotations every in rahu hora may give you some relief from this problem.

joyd.

Jaisyes

Post by Jaisyes » 17 Apr 2019

Thank you for your response Joyd. Much appreciated.

Chandrashekar08
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Chandrashekar08 » 18 Apr 2019

Hello Joyd,

I have been trying to get in touch with you over PM or email, tough luck PM is disabled and I don't see your consultation email on your profile.

How do I get in touch with you?

Thank you.