Worried mother!Son won't speak

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ShivaniGuleria
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Worried mother!Son won't speak

Post by ShivaniGuleria » 08 Apr 2019

Please help me !my Son will be 3 this July and he just says two or three words that too if we say den he repeats.i am waiting for him to call me ma!please help me and provide me with remedies and what I can do.it hurts so much that he can't say he is hungry or his needs.please help.
DoB 29july2016(i.e 28 July was over midnight 00:29 hours)
Time 00:29 hours
Place Palampur Himachal pradesh(32.1109° N, 76.5363° E)

I will be looking forward for help!
Thanks in advance

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Worried mother!Son won't speak

Post by Sujit » 08 Apr 2019

If time of birth is correct. There is no major concern. With time he will start speaking.
Current dasa of Mars is weak in the dustana causes delay. Next antara of Rahu in 5th will bring some improvement towards end of the year onwards.
- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

HHK
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Worried mother!Son won't speak

Post by HHK » 18 May 2019

sairam
Mercury is with enemy planet Jupiter and Mars with Malefics Rahu and saturn. The speech is little delayed.
His present dasha Moon is Good. I think by speech therapy He should become normal.