Lex Ji Please help - Prashna for my son

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Spectrum
Lex Ji Please help - Prashna for my son

Post by Spectrum » 05 Apr 2019

Hi Lex ji
My Son has been recently diagnosed with ASD.He is undergoing therapy now but his behaviour seem to be getting worse recently.For his treatment I have moved to India leaving my daughter (who is in 2nd standard school there) and husband in foreign country because treatment option is not good in that country and we didnt want to wait any longer.As a mother it really saddens me a lot to be away from other child who also deserve my affection.could you please check his Prashna chart to see when will he improve?

His date of birth
Nov 22nd 2015
5:20pm , Basingstoke England

Spectrum

Re: Lex Ji Please help - Prashna for my son

Post by Spectrum » 01 Jun 2019

Lex Ji,

Could you please analyse my son chart through Kp ?my son is having speech delay. the recent assessment says he has sensory processing disorder.will he lead normal life?

Thank you

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 03 Jun 2019

O.K.
His time of birth is correct
Rishabha lagna sputa cusp in Mrigasirsa nk and in sub of Shani, and Shani in Anuradha nk
Kuja is 12th cusp lord in Hasta nk ..
Chandra is his 3rd and 4th cusp lord
Shani in 7th in nirayana rasi but in 6th bhava

His Chandra in 11th in Revati nk and in sub of Ravi and in subsub of Guru
He started with Budha dasa, which is in rapt conjunction with Ravi, 5th cusp lord and with Shani his 9th and 10 th cusp lord

During his Budha dasa.. he will have at the background jointly operating houses 2,5,6,9,10 .. on weekdays Wednesday.. results of Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday jointly work similarly on Sunday..Wednesday jointly operates, while on Saturdays Wednesday results also seen

Therefore in this period..Budha dasa..given medical intervention to the young boy on ailment.. will notice improvement, but suddenly that will wear off again goes back to the same illness again... sort of illness relapse.

Defects in the body shown by 12th cusp/bhava... Shukra ( his lagna and 6th cusp lord.. in Virgo disease sign), Shani, Guru, Kuja, Chandra ( Guru is 8th cusp lord, Chandra denotes the mind, Shani delays or retards, Kuja aspecting Chandra shows aggressive behavior), Rahu is conjoined with Shukra & Kuja and gets aspects from Chandra.. Rahu becomes doubly involved in the ailment, which also represents Budha, which is in 6th bhava

Budha dasa is on
Budha is in 6th bhava
Rahu Bhukti is on
Rahu Bhukti ends by apprx April 2021
He will not be fine

Next is Guru Bhukti, Guru is 8th cusp lord and also connected to 12th cusp
He will not be remediated in this period too
Guru bhukti ends by apprx 4th quarter 2023
He will be 8 years old

The next Bhukti will be Shani, Shani is also in 6th bhava and in own nk and in sub of Kuja
Shani bhukti ends by apprx 1st quarter 2026
Again, same issue

The Next dasa is Ketu.. in 11th bhava ( represents Kuja, Chandra, Shukra, Shani, Guru)
He will be free from personality/Sensory processing/ASD spectrum disorder.. During last quarter of 2026

All the best

Spectrum

Post by Spectrum » 03 Jun 2019

Thank you very much for your predictions Lex!

It really calmed us to know he is going to be well from few years now.We are praying for him everyday and even his elder sister who is 7 years old keep praying for him.

As you predicted his general immunity is less .He is also being treated for frequent wheezing/asthma attacks with homeopathic medicines and responding .Will his life be ok after ketu dasa and particularly venus dasa which seem to be debiliation? Do you predict any problems in his education and general intelligence?Does his horoscope say health challenges of his parents?

His planets mercury and saturn is exalted in navamsa.would that be a positive point for him in later life?

Thanks once again!

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 04 Jun 2019

Debilitation/ Exaltation of grahas etc, Only Our Sages are experts, only when they tell on this concept we have to accept. :)

Again in Varga Charts, uccha, neecha..there is no concept, as I said in my beginning, traditional astrology.. ONLY OUR SAGES ARE EXPERTS.

I didn't look upon his education scopes during my K.P. System of astrology, if I'm not mistaken or recall correctly.. his scope of marriage is adversely dented.

Spectrum

Post by Spectrum » 05 Jun 2019

Thank you for your detailed explanation
Astroligucally how severe is his disorder according to your analysis?
If you can please look into natal chart and tell about his education it would be really grateful.