Lex Sir - Need your help

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
reverse
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Was It avoidable or bound to happen ? Ken Sir - Please read

Post by reverse » 26 Mar 2019

Thanks ..
Joyd Sir - can this sankata hinder my recovery ?

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 28 Mar 2019

Joyd Sir, Please come and reply.

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Lex Sir - Need your help

Post by reverse » 28 Mar 2019

Lex Sir, where are you sir ?

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 30 Mar 2019

Lex sir .. kindly reply

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 30 Mar 2019

Joyd sir ..
waiting for you.. kindly reply

astrolover1

Post by astrolover1 » 02 Apr 2019

Joyd, can you please share the technicals for your predictions ?

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 03 Apr 2019

Dear joyd ji, lex ji and other respected experts,
Someone wrote this for me ?
do you also concur?

"Mars and Saturn are together at birth in your chart. Saturn in transit had come to Sagittarius in October/2017. It came over natal Ketu and was in mutual aspect with natal Mars. This problem has arisen as a consequence.
Luckily Jupiter at that time was in Libra and was helping you as Libra is your ascendant. Therefore you survived.
Almost immediately after the incident Jupiter moved from Libra to Scorpio on 12/Oct/2018 and became indifferent to the issue. It will be shifting to Sagittarius where Saturn is placed in transit on 5/November/2019 and would be helpful to you again.
I feel you will start on way to complete recovery from early November and should be fine by the end of March/2020.
Recitation of “Om Sri Ram jai Ram jai jai Ram” preferably 108 times daily will be of much help to you."

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Stroke

Post by reverse » 09 Apr 2019

joyd wrote:
> It seems to be BRachial nerve compression,deltoid rheumatism of shoulder
> muscles.
> joyd.

Joyd Sir - Therapist said it can't be BRachial nerve compression. My shoulder however has gotten stronger especially after March 28th. I am really hopeful that your till 2nd June recovery prediction comes true.

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 14 Apr 2019

Joyd sir .. my hand is getting stronger.. I was able to eat food using it for the first time in 9 months .. sir .. no one predicted my recovery right except you .. even though my hand is not fully functional yet but at this speed I am sure by your prediction date of June 2nd .. it would be cured ... sir .. you are a gifted person.. God bless you

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 13 May 2019

joyd sir .. 95% cured as of april 12th but seemed stuck on that .. fyi ...

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 17 May 2019

Joyd sir .. any tips ?

like i said .. it is stuck at 95%..however your prediction time is still many days away
I can eat now but cant type yet .. and i am into IT ..
My hand is now open almost 95%..

I feel ayurveda helped me a lot.. My father brought many ayurvedic medicines from India ..

joyd

Post by joyd » 17 May 2019

under strict ayurvedic doctor medical supervision only you have to use such ayurvedic medicines.otherwise your body may be heated up by triggering histamines production which causes the re-surface of the present symptoms.so dont be crazy in using medication.self medication leads to several other complications.so think and use them under doctors advice only.

joyd.

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 17 May 2019

yes sir .. following a ayurvedic doctor ... initially i had lost all hopes as nothing was happening for 58 days after starting medication .. then one day suddenly my hand started opening .. your 12 weeks prediction also kept me positive and motivated ..

you are also right about heat.. i am getting many pimples on my forehead and back .. doctor said it is expected ...he asked me to take it with milk .. i am taking 2 medications from 2 different doctors .. not sure which one is helping .. one is a famous doctor with past results .. and others are patanjali doctor

I am now able to play with my son .. can pick him up easily .. I started taking medication just couple of days after your prediction..

if you would like I can share the medication list with you for your reference .. never knew our own ayurveda is so effective and powerful.. there is no cure of paralysis in western medication..

life is slowly coming back on track sir .. hope it stays that way .. my brain stroke has also made to closer to god .. I pray a lot now .. never used to do it earlier ..mahamrityunjay mantra is really extremely powerful.

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 20 May 2019

joyd sir .. do you see any furtherv delay beyond 2nd June ?

rupali

Post by rupali » 27 May 2019

joyd ji ?

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 02 Jun 2019

Joyd ji .. 12 weeks are over today... i have recovered ... 97% .. i cant type yet .. using my left hand ... still there is some weakness.. can you please guide ? Thanks.

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 08 Jun 2019

able to type today with 1 finger of the left hand .. still hand is extremely week .. my ayurvedic medicines are over 3 weeks ago .. will start again on 6/11 .. If anyone is suffering from paralysis .. please know that ayurved really works!.. it can cure paralysis of any kind. please feel free to reach out to me for reference.

abhi123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhi123 » 08 Jun 2019

Hello sir I have been diagnosed with cyclic vomiting syndrome... Allopathic doctor said no cure bt have reading ur post for long time and ur belief in ayurveda got me hear... Can u suggest me something for this...

Regards
Abhi123

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 08 Jun 2019

My family knows a good doctor in karnal haryana... his customized medication did wonder for me ...you can follow any ayurvedic doctor.. or i can give you his number..