My health question

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
aragon
My health question

Post by aragon » 10 Mar 2019

Hi,

I am having health issues related to leg and knee pain going on from Oct 2017. I have consulted doctors but all of them say no problems which I need to worry about.

Could you please look at my chart and let me know when this pain will get cured.

Gender Male
DOB 5th May 1986, 1:16AM
Place, Mysore India

Thank you in advance for everyone :) :)

aragon

Re: My health question

Post by aragon » 17 Jun 2019

Hello can anyone help with the below question

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 17 Jun 2019

You are running the dasa of badhaka and antara of planet whose star lord is the planet in the 6th house. Moon, the dasa lord is in Lagna in the bhava chart.

Donation of curd rice to a Lord Shiva temple for distribution to devotees, performing a Rudrabhisheka for Lord Shiva are two means of propitiating Moon. For Rahu, pray to Goddess Chamundeshwari and recite Her stotras daily.

Both remedies must be done with proper sankalpa. Your pain should reduce considerably.

TKC

aragon

Thank you..

I think i am running through budha dasa and saturn antara dasha.. is that right?

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 17 Jun 2019

Hi... I analyze charts with the help of 4 step theory... it is derived from KP... Let us verify your birth time... @17.10 hrs, birmingham, alabama... today that is 17th June 2019 moon in jupiter sign, ketu star and jupiter sub..

In your birth chart... lagna is in sign of saturn, mar star and sub of jupiter..

Now Jupiter in your birth chart is in Saturn sign.. Ketu is in the star of Mars... and Jupiter is self star...

9th Cuspal starlord mars is connected with 1st Cuspal...

6th Cuspal sublord venus is connected with ruling planet @17.10 hrs... Venus was Ascendant Signlord...

Birth time provided is accurate...

Let's analyze 6th Cuspal.... It's sublord is Venus. Venus is in Moon star and sub of saturn. Saturn is self star..

Sun and Mars in venus star. Moon is in 2nd and owns 7th.. Saturn is self star. It is in 10th and owns 1st. Jupiter is in 1st.. Venus is aspecting Saturn.

Venus signification
Venus as a planet - none
Starlord Moon - 2,7
Sublord Saturn - 10
Saturn starlord is Saturn - 10,4

Venus is connected with Saturn(chief governor of diseases). Now Saturn is connected with 10th house(legs upper part, especially thighs... thighs is connected with knees)... 4th house represents hidden things)...
Saturn is planet which represents pains, it rules legs and feets. Saturn is the planet which signifies rheumatism( disease marked by inflammation and pain in joints and muscles, especially arthritis).... venus is significator of 2nd and 7th( marak houses)... you need to be careful about this..

when this started..... mercury mahadasa...
mercury as a planet - 2,5,6,8,3
starlord ketu - 9,4
sublord venus - 10
venus starlord is moon - 2,7

Mercury is signifying 6th(disease), 8th( chronic disease), 4 &10(treatment becomes ineffective to large extent)...

It started in Oct 2017... Bhukti period at that time was saturn which is still running...
Saturn as a planet - 10,4
Starlord Saturn - 10,4
Sublord Rahu - 3,11
Rahu's starlord is Ketu - 9,4

11th house represents right foot and knee... 3rd represent short trip, 10th house represent doctor.... Rahu represent diagnostics confusions...

Cure when.... most of your planets are significator of 10,4... on and often there will be relief... but no cure.... u need to be careful about this knee... as it might develop cancerous...

all the best and take proper treatment....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 17 Jun 2019

Sorry. I took the birth day as 5th March instead of 5th May. My comments can be ignored pl.

TKC

aragon

Oh No.. hopefully you ll get sometime to redo the analysis

aragon

Post by aragon » 23 Jun 2019

Please, anyone else can look at my above question. Pain in my right leg is increasing day by day. Can this pain be treated without surgery.

Help please !!

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 24 Jun 2019

aragon,
Visit below your link's and read my prediction, clearly mentioned time is difficult for health, home,mother.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=41689&p=280105&hil ... on#p280105

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=41710
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.