My son is not speaking social communication and his needs

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
saikanne
My son is not speaking social communication and his needs

Post by saikanne » 03 Mar 2019

Hi,

Need your help in analysing my sons astrology details as he is not communicating social needs.But he is always humming rhymes and stuff he learned at school.I am very much concerned about his speech.Please help us with your analysis.Here is his birth and time details
Dob- 30-1-2016
Time- 1:54am
Place- Bangalore

saikanne

Re: My son is not speaking social communication and his needs

Post by saikanne » 04 Mar 2019

please respond to my query.

Freakingastro

Post by Freakingastro » 22 Apr 2019

Hello,

He is only 3 years old. It is too early to judge his behaviour. Having said that, your son is a Scorpio ascendant and he has been going through Mars Mahadasha for the last one year. Mars is his ascendant lord & 6th house lord and is placed in the 12th house. 12th house represents isolated places. When his ascendant lord goes into the 12th house, he wants to be alone and does not interact with others much. His Mars is in Swati nakshatra (one of the nakshatras ruled by Rahu). Swati nakshatra is known for its independent qualities. So, he wants to do things on his own. Since Mars also rules the 6th house, he may face some health issues especially related to feet. Also, you will notice something interesting. He loves shoes especially red color shoes. There are so many things to say about this placement but they do not apply for a kid. You can witness this behaviour for another 6 years. His Rahu Mahadasha will commence in April 2025.

Hope this helps!

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 23 Apr 2019

His benefic Jupiter is afflicted by Rahu is likely to bring delay with his speech and communication.
You can help him by taking speech therapy classes.
In future he can wear Yellow sapphire of 5 carat and do remedies for Rahu.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

saikanne

Post by saikanne » 07 May 2019

Dear Freakingastro sir,

Thanks for reply.
You said this behaviour will be till 2024.
I am most concerned about his speech.
Do I need to wait till 2024 for his speech?
He talks little but not up to his age group.
I am expecting his speech at guru antardasa in mars mahadasa which is coming at sep 2019
Please clarify.

saikanne

Post by saikanne » 11 May 2019

please respond to my recent query.

Freakingastro

Post by Freakingastro » 14 May 2019

Hi,

Yes, his behaviour will remain like this until March 2025. It does not mean he will not speak. He is diffident and does not want to interact much with other people. Otherwise, he is fine. His 2nd lord Jupiter is placed in the 10th house which is not a bad placement even though it is in retrograde motion. However, it is aspected by Saturn (a natural malefic and neutral to this ascendant). Similarly, Venus and Mercury are placed in the 2nd house. Although they are functional malefic for the ascendant, it is not a serious affliction. Overall, there is not much malefic impact on 2nd house and 2nd house lord. Mercury's (significator of speech) placement is good too. So, no need to worry. As he is a kid, this ongoing Mars dasha is too much for him. We cannot expect a kid to deal with 12th house matters at this age. That's why it appears so. As I mentioned in my earlier comment, he will be fine from Rahu Mahadasha onwards. You will see a completely different person once he enters into Rahu Mahadasha.

HHK
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by HHK » 18 May 2019

Sairam.
As per your son's chart, He is born with speaking disorder.
Astrologically Mercury is surrounded by His enemies like Jupiter, Moon and Malefics such as saturn and Rahu.
His speech may not be as clear as every one speaks.
After 15-12-2019 His speech may improve.
Doctor's intervention is advisable.
My Humble Request Please Read Mooka Pancha sathi Before your Favorite diety with your son sitting and listening.
https://youtu.be/R5PX2Wx3380
Defenitely Lord Kamakshi will shower her Grace and solve your issue.