Weight loss, mental healthy issues

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
knmsnno
Weight loss, mental healthy issues

Post by knmsnno » 03 Mar 2019

Hello all

My birth details are as follows:
Female
Calcutta, India
7 May 1991
3:45am

So I have been obese since childhood. In 2016-end,2017 I lost started my weght loss journey when my mental health issues - depression, low self esteem etc was at its peak. I lost 25 kgs till end of 2017. However, I fell off the weight loss bandwagon amd lost my rhythm in end of 2017. Since mid 2018 onwards to now I gained back around 10 kgs.
My weight issues have been the root cause of my low self esteem, loneliness and depression. Although I am doing much better mental healthwise however I really want to gain my weight loss momentum back as it is an instance towards a lot of my personal goals- finding myself a partner, and being confident in my career path. I know I have a good personality, have a lot of love to offer and am even very capable and smart and gifted iny profession. However, my physical appearance comes in the way of social activities and me achieving my career goals. I have tried to go back to the healthy lifestyle I had gained however am at a loss to explain amd figure out why I am unable to do so. My loneliness adds to my woes. It is not that I feel I will be incomplete without a partner, however I live away from home amd lack a support system. Repressing my emotional and physical desires is taking a toll on me.
I really want to shed this external baggage and I am wondering if anyone can provide me guidance and a sense of when I can achieve this goal. Because I feel disheartened after losing the progress I have made.
Menstrual issues (PCOS and hormonal imbalances) are also worrying me as they are a direct result of my poor health