Advice regarding health and career

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sameeropal
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Advice regarding health and career

Post by Sameeropal » 02 Feb 2019

Hey,
I waited for almost 10 years to finish my Saturn mahadasha and thought mercury mahadasha would be awesome.lost money and still struggling in career and so late in my career my life is not stable.i have also posted earlier. .i am always stressed at work due to some other t nsion.
I'm a heart patient and sugar ,
Facing a lot of career uncertainty in life.
I feel lost and cannot decide on one path and having disinterest and confused mindset.
We had done kal sarpa puja and shani shanti pooja . My family is deeply religious and have been to many astrologers.

My birth details:
26-Jan-1964
5:45 am
Mombasa (kenya)

Rakz1986
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Advice regarding health and career

Post by Rakz1986 » 02 Feb 2019

I don't think you have Kal Saarp dosh because Mercury is not between the axis or Rahu and Ketu.

You have to give things time, Mercury dasha started a few months ago and the things you are expecting you have to wait till the planet transit in the right houses to give you what you desire.

You are having expenses because Jupiter in transit is aspect your 12th house. Also you have Saturn aspect 1st house from Moon and Ketu sitting in 1st house from Lagna. Things will slowly improve for you later this year and 2020 should be better.

In terms of your overall career, you have Moon and Rahu conjunct together which is why you probably feel confused in your life. In your D10 chart, 10th lord is sitting in 9th house with Ketu so you face changes in your job, but also due to your feelings.