Brain tumour possibility,surgery,longitivity

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Vinit
Brain tumour possibility,surgery,longitivity

Post by Vinit » 21 Jan 2019

Birthchart details 19/01/1967 5.44 am ist
Male
Location bidada(gujarat india)

Recently i m getting fits or epilepsy fits
There were 2 sessions one on 3rd april and second in 5 october 2018

As per mri scanning there is some problem in brain
Bt final results cannot b judged without having a comparitive study

Kindly suggest what measures to be taken
Is everything fine or there is any major surgery to be done
And is there any chances of cancer of brain

Vinit

Re: Brain tumour possibility,surgery,longitivity

Post by Vinit » 14 Mar 2019

Can someone throw light on this

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 15 Mar 2019

Hi Vinit,
I' m not sure, did you get any seizures episode of recent? or you're on Epileptics, prophylaxis Tx say for 3-5 years to reduce the frequency of seizures episode?

Analyzed chart, through K.P. System of astrology... you don't have Cancer or any Brain related tumour.

Ravi, Budha ( in rapt conjunction in your chart), and Budha afflicts own house...i.e. Brain...
Both planets also connected to Gastro-intestinal duct, and you have issues related to Blood.

Blood or constriction happening or narrowing of blood vessel, so for e.g, when you eat excess food or eating fast.. blood reaching in Gastro-intestinal duct for digestion.. there is poor blood flow around, because of Voluntary system of Central Nervous system is compromised... a state of anorexia...oxygen carrying capacity of RBC( blood) to brain and also to GUT area is compromised, resulting in

Nausea/Vomiting
Dizziness or Vertigo
Fit/Seizure
Loss of consciousness
palpitation
Low B.P etc

Originating from Gastrointestinal area and connected to CNS... Epileptic seizures

You will be free from Seizures by 2024, not before that.

Let me know your feedback on question marked items.

All the best

Vinit

Post by Vinit » 15 Mar 2019

Yes nerves system is compromised through vericose vains but in leg area
There are no new episodes of seizures apart from mentioned above

And thanks for reply!
Bit relaxed due to this reply
Also any remidial measures to be done to overcome seizure/fit

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 16 Mar 2019

All I would say, ask your dad or with family, once in a year, Visit Ambhaji Dham, and do vastra offering to Goddess ( donation of cloth to Her).

Bolo Ambe mate ki Jai.

Vinit

Post by Vinit » 05 Dec 2019

Lex wrote:
> All I would say, ask your dad or with family, once in a year, Visit Ambhaji
> Dham, and do vastra offering to Goddess ( donation of cloth to Her).
>
> Bolo Ambe mate ki Jai.

Hello lex i would like to please again go through the same question
Thanks

There are certain issues with the above thing
Thanks

Vinit

Post by Vinit » 05 Dec 2019

[quote=Lex post_id=280475 time=1552745942 user_id=14315]
All I would say, ask your dad or with family, once in a year, Visit Ambhaji Dham, and do vastra offering to Goddess ( donation of cloth to Her).

Bolo Ambe mate ki Jai.
[/quote]
Hello lex
Please once again if possible go through the chart and analyse
Currently diagnosis showing tumour
Please help

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 06 Dec 2019

Your time of birth appears to be closer to 5.40 am. Is the variation of a few minutes possible or is the time of birth given by you is accurate?

Have you done any astrological remedies earlier for anything -- marriage, child birth, profession etc?

TKC

Vinit

Post by Vinit » 10 Dec 2019

tylorechandra wrote:
> Your time of birth appears to be closer to 5.40 am. Is the variation of a
> few minutes possible or is the time of birth given by you is accurate?
>
> Have you done any astrological remedies earlier for anything -- marriage,
> child birth, profession etc?
>
> TKC

Time is not accurate
Also no astrological remedy performed till date
This is my dad's chart

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 11 Dec 2019

Both Lagna and Moon are afflicted across the charts generally used in medical astrology - Rasi, Navamsa, Drekkana and Trimsamsa. A problem is indicated but it is not anything of long duration. The problem might get cleared if the native gets sufficient fresh air (like in morning walks) and controls the diet to exclude difficult to digest foods. The food should be eaten slowly with sufficient chewing.

May try the suggested approach and observe for any changes. Pray daily with Sankalpa to Lord Shiva.

TKC

Vinit

Post by Vinit » 16 Dec 2019

tylorechandra wrote:
> Both Lagna and Moon are afflicted across the charts generally used in
> medical astrology - Rasi, Navamsa, Drekkana and Trimsamsa. A problem is
> indicated but it is not anything of long duration. The problem might get
> cleared if the native gets sufficient fresh air (like in morning walks) and
> controls the diet to exclude difficult to digest foods. The food should be
> eaten slowly with sufficient chewing.
>
> May try the suggested approach and observe for any changes. Pray daily with
> Sankalpa to Lord Shiva.
>
> TKC

Thankyou soo Much For this Info
Surely Will Do the remedies you have suggested
thanks again
and Sorry For Late Replies
I dont know i m not getting email notification from Forum so couldnt know you have responded
Extremely sorry

Vinit

Post by Vinit » 14 May 2020

Jus an update
Even After surgery its not confirm abt cancer presence
can someone guide on current health situations
he is losing weightcurrently and i dont know where to goo in lockdow situations
there are no other symptoms
can someone guide please
thanks in advance

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 16 May 2020

Whose chart is this yours or father confirm

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 16 May 2020

Hi,

Purely for academic interest and learning point of view, it would help if you could kindly share relevant details of the diagnosis - including summary of scan/MRI reports, important dates associated with the diagnosis/treatment/surgery etc.

Sincerely...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 16 May 2020

There is no indication of cancer as far as the head is concerned in the chart.

TKC

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 17 May 2020

It looks like someone expired during late 2014 to early 2016 in the family near or extended and there was an issue with brahmin concerned operating the procedures. Also the gangajal to be used in the purification rites was either got impure or procedure not performed properly. This has invited ire of pitrus as invoked by jupiter.

The dispositor of jupiter is moon as 8th lord though not detrimental but being lord of 22nd drekkana and association with Rahu gives brain related issues. When rahu gets involved disease cannot be detected as it is not just physical plane on which the body issues are operating.

Saturn denotes feet and in pisces jupiterian rasi aspected by Jupiter gave seizures in its period.

Appeasing ancestors via poojas japas and asking forgiveness can mitigate the issue.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 17 May 2020

Hi,

Even as we wait for the Original poster (OP) or Thread Starter to confirm and initiate remedial action, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the senior and respected member for contributing to my/our learning - Thank you very much!!!

I'm sure everybody will agree...it's a pleasure to see knowledgeable folk back in the forum. Welcome back!

On my part, I had started wondering if hyper-tension (high blood pressure) and the effect of transit Rahu-Ketu over natal Mercury/Budha could have played a part in the stated epilepsy episodes.

That said, I wonder if it is fair on our part to wonder if the said surgery was perhaps unwarranted and lacks clear basis - was it possibly a case of being misled by the all too powerful Rahu!?!

In any case, timing of the events could possibly help get closer to associated cause/s.

Sincerely...

PS: Would appreciate if the senior member could possibly guide me/us further, by way of sharing appropriate learning material.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 17 May 2020

Don't know who you are referring to but You yourself are putting lots of hard work into astrology sishyaji. With time and effort you shall be blessed by the planets to deliver the results. Just keep the focus on.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 17 May 2020

Namaste,

Many thanks for your kind words of encouragement... being a simpleton, I really feel blessed and humbled by the kind gestures of truly elevated souls, in this forum. Nar Bhave!

Sincerely...

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 17 May 2020

6th house the prime house of disease it's cuspal sublord is also rahu. There are no planet occupying in 6th house. Venus is the lord of 6th and Venus has become nakshtra lord of rahu. So Rahu and Venus are the strongest significator to give disease results.

Rahu is in aries. Aries represnts brain,mind, and disease like epileptic fits, head ache, dizziness.

Rahu is in conjunction with Moon. Rahu is also aspected by Mars. Mars been lord of aries rule's brain and moon governs mind.

Rahu's nakshtra lord venus is in cojunction with sun and mercury. Sun governs brain trrouble and disease related to head and mercury rules over disease of nerves especially epileptic.

So as also informed by Lex, there is no cancer... chart clearly shows disease pertaining to epileptic fits.

On 5th Dec, 2019 the querist wrote that current diagonsis showing tumour.. During this period the native was under Rahu Mahadasa and Saturn Antar Dasha.

Current Dasa is of Rahu. Rahu's nakshtra lord venus is the lord of 6th. So Mahadasa lord is connected with the house of disease that is 6th.

Current Anatardasa lord is Saturn . Saturn is aspecting 6th bhava, 10th bhava, and 1st bhava.

Saturn's nakshtra lord is Jupiter. Jupiter is in 7th bhava and close to 8th bhava. So Jupiter is bound to give results of 8th bhava as well as. Jupiter is aspecting 12th bhava.

So Dasa lord and antardasha lord are connected with 1st(oneself), 6th(prime house of disease), 8th(chronic) and 12th(hospitalization).

Saturn is having negative aspect of 45 degree with the dasalord Rahu which is aggreating the issue further. Rahu is confusion, diagonistic confusion to be more precise.

Now for tumour to happen there must be presence of Jupiter planet. if we see Jupiter which is in cancer sign is giving it's 7th aspect to capricorn and venus which is the nakshtra lord of Rahu(6th cuspal Sublord). So Jupiter is connected with Venus which resulted in diagnosis of tumour.

Tumour is either benign or malignant. Benign tumours usually grow slowly and do not spread to other parts of the body, whereas maligant tumours grows rapidly and converts or become cancerous cells. Luckly the tumour was detect early and removed... why was this because 6th cuspal sublord rahu is occupant of 5th(negation of 6th) and venus it's starlord is lord of 11th(negation of 11th). So this tumour never got converted into Cancer.

Now the native is saying that there is weightloss issue... Jupiter is the planet responsible for liver, fats. Moon is the water in the body and Saturn represents muscles in the body....

Current Mahadasa Planet Rahu is conjunction with Moon. Moon is afflicted. Afflicted Moon will cause weight loss. Rahu's nakshtra lord is Venus and Venus is in moon's nakshtra...

Jupiter is aspecting venus... Jupiter and venus are enemies, this is also causing weightloss issues... and Saturn's nakshtra is jupiter... so there is weightloss, hence muscles are also not developing...

to conclude the weightloss issue has something to do with liver.... consult the doctor and have it treated....

Hope this helps everyone....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Vinit

Post by Vinit » 19 May 2020

vedam33 wrote:
> Whose chart is this yours or father confirm

Yes its my fathers chart
[quote=tylorechandra post_id=294118 time=1589691084 user_id=7882]
There is no indication of cancer as far as the head is concerned in the chart.
[/quote]
Any other health issue leading to current weight loss

[quote=Nitin21 post_id=294130 time=1589710303 user_id=1774]
It looks like someone expired during late 2014 to early 2016 in the family near or extended and there was an issue with brahmin concerned operating the procedures. Also the gangajal to be used in the purification rites was either got impure or procedure not performed properly. This has invited ire of pitrus as invoked by jupiter.

The dispositor of jupiter is moon as 8th lord though not detrimental but being lord of 22nd drekkana and association with Rahu gives brain related issues. When rahu gets involved disease cannot be detected as it is not just physical plane on which the body issues are operating.

Saturn denotes feet and in pisces jupiterian rasi aspected by Jupiter gave seizures in its period.

Appeasing ancestors via poojas japas and asking forgiveness can mitigate the issue.
[/quote]
Umm...
Not very sure
But almost 99% there was no death in Close relatives or family and extended family
though will have to confirm it with family for extended family use

Add: i currently lost my grandma on 10th april 2020

[quote=Sishya post_id=294116 time=1589690020 user_id=22387]
Hi,

Purely for academic interest and learning point of view, it would help if you could kindly share relevant details of the diagnosis - including summary of scan/MRI reports, important dates associated with the diagnosis/treatment/surgery etc.

Sincerely...
[/quote]

Umm quite a long answer

it all started in 2018
3rd april First Epilepsy fit (hospitalised )(stress being reason) as accountant soo march 31 st was concluded being indian financial year soo was taken out casually.
Dad was set to anti convulsive for 2 months.
later there was nothing till month of september
then again there was 2nd episode of epilepsy fit on 5th october again being september ending and work load
but this time there was mri being done .
But doctor told this can be due to infarct that could have caused and was advised to keep anticonvulsive on going.
lateron 6 months approximately there was another mri being done on better machine
bt the technician didnt goo for Dye Contrast Mri and he was of opinion that its nt tumor
although the size has increased considerable(note there was no mention of size in earlier report)
it was only written that size has increased
we asked technician to write approximate size where in he changed wording of report and gave us back
there was reporting of low grade glioma which was changed to infarct again.

later one year 2months(November 2019) later we opted for better machine for mri and with dye injection to get to conculsion and to goo for all the methods available for detection .
there was still reporting done for increase in size bt again no measurement
also technician wrote everything in form of lesion bt at end he conculded low grade glioma

then we visited doctor for surgery
28th january was set as admission date
30th january was set as surgery date

but again the same was preponed and surgery was done on 29th january itself
we dont know the reason for this yet.but doctor had recommended soo it was done in this fashion

after surgery regular stay at hospital for 4-5 days and after that we had to visit hospital after 7 days for strutures
while reporting done by reputed hospital was that it is high grade tumor
but go for futher 2nd opinion of specimen at TATA

After giving it to tata they characterized the specimen as pleomorphic xanthoastrocytoma .01% of total tumor
although they wanted to be more sure so they suggested for molecular level check for the same to ensure again and also to conduct again mri to check if there is no leftout
all this was done in month of feb 2020

the same was done and reports were made available after 1 month but the same were delayed till 5th of this may 2020
where in they reported the same again that its grade 2 mostly not cancerious

now the problem arised that my dad is losing weight
so was worried if there is any issue

All dates:
1st episode of fits: 03/04/2018
2nd episode of fit:5/oct/2018

surgery date booked :30th jan 2020
surgery date (actual):29th jan 2020 time 1-2 pm was taken in to surgery
date for mri (post Operation):22-02-2020
Date of Molecular reports(brafv600 + idh1) :22-02-2020

pri mri last mri under surgeon guidance for operation:24/01/2020
reports arival Basic histopath:18/02/2020
reports arrival MRI:28-02-2020
Reports arival BRAFv600: 18-03-2020
Report arrival idh1: 04-05-2020

if any other dates are required please let me know i ll give it

[quote=Sishya post_id=294131 time=1589714498 user_id=22387]
On my part, I had started wondering if hyper-tension (high blood pressure) and the effect of transit Rahu-Ketu over natal Mercury/Budha could have played a part in the stated epilepsy episodes.
[/quote]

There is no bp or hypertension
but i would like to bring to notice that past in somewhere 2014-15
there was heavy breathlessness
doctor went up till angiography bt there was no outcome of the same and there was no futher issues again but dad was again set to wrong ful medicines that were continued until surgery meeting with doctor where is told all parameters are normal and control then y are u consuming this medicines
and as of date there is no issues

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 20 May 2020

Vinit the prediction was based on fathers chart so you may have to ask him about extended family and also if he attended any funeral during that time period. It could be related to anybody other than family too.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 20 May 2020

Your next query was why your father is losing weight. It appears to be directly related to the food intake since the badhaka and Rogakaraka are both in the 2nd house. Did the loss of weight start around mid 2019 when Venus pratyantara started or earlier still from Jan 2019 when Mercury pratyantara started? Your reply can give a clue. It appears that wrong medicines (the 11th and 6th lords are both Venus),specially if the medicines included syrups which were on the sour side(again Venus), have caused some gastric issues leading to low or reduced intake. Pl confirm if that is the case.

TKC

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 20 May 2020

The other dates for the above events to be checked are:

1999 full year till jan 2000
feb 2007 till March 2009

Someone in family or extended OR even close friends , take a broad spectrum and check most possibilities of peoples last rites he attended or was part of organizing. The person departed to heavens could most probably be a motherly stature person.

The reason for emphasis to check is due to direct effect of that karma over health issues.

Vinit

Post by Vinit » 21 May 2020

tylorechandra wrote:
> Your next query was why your father is losing weight. It appears to be
> directly related to the food intake since the badhaka and Rogakaraka are
> both in the 2nd house. Did the loss of weight start around mid 2019 when
> Venus pratyantara started or earlier still from Jan 2019 when Mercury
> pratyantara started? Your reply can give a clue. It appears that wrong
> medicines (the 11th and 6th lords are both Venus),specially if the
> medicines included syrups which were on the sour side(again Venus), have
> caused some gastric issues leading to low or reduced intake. Pl confirm if
> that is the case.
>
> TKC

M nt sure about mid 2019
But yes by end of 2019 october and soo on due to getting reports proper he had started kund of dieting...
There were no syrups to be clear
He us currently also on rozucor(anti cholestrol)
Although there was no cholestrol as such.

[quote=Nitin21 post_id=294195 time=1589981234 user_id=1774]
The other dates for the above events to be checked are:

1999 full year till jan 2000
feb 2007 till March 2009

Someone in family or extended OR even close friends , take a broad spectrum and check most possibilities of peoples last rites he attended or was part of organizing. The person departed to heavens could most probably be a motherly stature person.

The reason for emphasis to check is due to direct effect of that karma over health issues.
[/quote]
Nitinji,
First of all very sorry for previous messages
Your statement of 2014-16 can hold great weight
On confirming with my mom and asking repeatidly there may be death of my dad's real sister and her husband which i couldnt recollect.
Althoygg