Mother on verge of death... dad and me helpless really painful !!!!!!!

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Mother on verge of death... dad and me helpless really painful !!!!!!!

Post by vedam33 » 13 Jun 2019

Thanks Chandra lagna ji for your advice ,i feel there is no need to open a separate thread ,based on the question raised by the member ,i try to analyse as per the details furnished and will go for jamkol as per the necessity .only some members were responding when i raise a question.the jamkol will give very accurate results when the patient is in critical condition or being hospitalised .it gives correct date and time of death . And it was proved in so many cases of death we analysed .

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 13 Jun 2019

No,no I did not mean opening a thread for this member. Just like KP thread was started to provide some information about it, I suggested a Jamkol thread where you can write about what this system is and how it works. Its perfectly fine if you feel it is not something you want to do now.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 13 Jun 2019

I got the point will write on jamkol system separately in consultation with sri Sethu ji

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 13 Jun 2019

@ChandraLagna Ji, it's indeed my privilege and a best courtesy to show my gratitude to all people involved...who had invested their valuable time asset on my concern... thought of updating a month ago but, needed time to observe the clause of the prediction analysis made by Lex Ji and Vedam33 Ji to its near vicinity. Thanks all LOVA Gurus again :)

Sudha123

Post by Sudha123 » 17 Jun 2019

Dear Bhishma,
Just came across your post, I am not an astrologer. I was in a similar condition few months back. My mother was critical. I understand how much mental trauma we undergo to save our loved ones. How is ur mom now. Please take good care of her. I wish her lots of happiness and good health.

Sudha

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 18 Jun 2019

Sudha123 wrote:
17 Jun 2019
Dear Bhishma,
Just came across your post, I am not an astrologer. I was in a similar condition few months back. My mother was critical. I understand how much mental trauma we undergo to save our loved ones. How is ur mom now. Please take good care of her. I wish her lots of happiness and good health.

Sudha
@Sudha123,

Thanks a lot for those empathetic words sister, my mom fine now health wise...just worried about my marriage ( psychological issue due to relatives pressure )... I had conveyed her that god might soon answer her prayers. Take best care of your family too sister... god bless u all with all his divine might :)

Sudha123

Post by Sudha123 » 20 Jul 2019

Hi Bhishma,
Sorry I saw ur message only now. Good to know that ur mom is fine. Don't worry, she will be able to get you the most suitable life partner. All things will fall in place at the right time. Forget about relatives, they can be comforting as well as annoying sometimes.
Best wishes
Sudha