Regarding health of the child

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Regarding health of the child

Post by Sishya » 08 Nov 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to recast the birth chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes relevant for the current situation and this thread:
1. Considering the stated birth-place/location and assuming the time is accurate, it looks like Udaya Lagna is in Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree.
2. Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru is Retrograde/Vakra and placed in the 6th house of Roga-Sthana in Simha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttara-Phalguni Nakshatra, ruled by the Roga-Karaka himself...Sun/Ravi, who is placed 6 houses away in an enemy sign of Makara Rashi. These seem to have rendered Lagna to be weak.
3. The little one has started his life in 5th lord Moon/Chandra's Maha-Dasha and Anatara of Rahu. For the records, the Moon/Chandra is caught between strong malefics in a Papakartari Yoga. So, there is obviously some stress on the mind and hence lack of focus/concentration.
4. Venus/Shukra, the 3rd (& 8th) lord of Speech/Communication Venus is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by malefic Ketu will probably explain the delayed speech. Incidentally, natural Vaak-Karaka Mercury/Budha is conjuct the top class malefic Venus/Shukra.

In summary, I'm inclined to agree the boy will be a late talker. It would perhaps make sense to consider seeking help and guidance from knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

In the interim, it would be beneficial for you to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha and Mahadev Shiva with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

Lakshmichakravarthi

Post by Lakshmichakravarthi » 08 Nov 2020

Thank you sir for analysis.
Please let know when can I expect his speech will be as per his age and how will be his education?

Lakshmichakravarthi

Post by Lakshmichakravarthi » 09 Nov 2020

Thank you sishya sir for deep analysis.
Kindly tell by which time he will be normal and how is education, since I strongly believe his talking will be normal in future but I don't know when that good days will start. As a mother I am tensed.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 09 Nov 2020

Hi,

Hate to disappoint you. But then, in my humble opinion the progress will be slow. Hence the suggestion to seek help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

Sincerely...