Lex ji please help

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dolphinphysio
Lex ji please help

Post by Dolphinphysio » 15 Dec 2018

Pranam,
I have been trying to get an accurate reading for a while now but no such luck. My baby boy is 2.5 years and doesn’t use any understanble words. He does most things on his own but now I m getting worried tat he doesn’t speak. I haven’t got him tested yet, but he is receiving speech therapy :
1) can u tell me if he has ASD affliction in his kundali
2) if and when he will start to speak.

Vybav reddy: born June 2, 2016 at 1:33 pm
I keep seeing the elaborate explanations and details I give and am hoping you choose my son’s predictions next.

Thank u sooo much
Worrying mother

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Lex ji please help

Post by Lex » 17 Dec 2018

Thank you for reaching out to me. Don't worry. I will do it elaborately and scientifically and explain the chart ( either Prashna or Natal chart) through K.P. System of astrology.

Can I request you, select any number between 1 and 249, and pose only one query pertains to that divine number. You may pray your family Guru, deity God before choosing that number.

Vybav is, I guess, your first child and you're his Mom ? Am I correct.?

Regards

Dolphinphysio

Post by Dolphinphysio » 17 Dec 2018

Yes Lex ji,
First of all thank u so much for choosing my question and taking time to read his kundali. Vybav is my first and only child, born thru c- section. The number I prayed on was 100 chosen by me his mom. My query is regarding his speech, anything u can tell me will be helpful.question: “I want to know if his speech delay is due to autism (ASD)”.

Thank u soooo much. Waiting patiently for ur predictions.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 18 Dec 2018

Hi.. Great, choosing the K.P. Prashna number 100.

Lets understand... how speech in toddler develops.. Oral cavity.. Tongue ( a muscular organ, also part of alimentary canal), Larynx,diaphram, and respiratory organs such as Lungs

Tongue.. constantly neonate do the activity all the time.. part of exercise for digestion ( participate in peristal movement).. tongue is also involved during speech.. for utterance of words.. Respiratory organs participate during speech stimuli.. like airwaves are generated, will travel via muscular part/ nerve ganglions and reaches brain centre, there it decodes again a stimuli sent back to oral cavity.. tongue participate to generate a sound through word ( during crying.. oral and as well nasal part work together in tandem).

So toddler when hears the sound from own mouth, will again start playing and repeats. Now, parents speaking to the infant, infant hears and also sees the lip movement and will pick up words and register it in Brain stem.. will start recognizing things, human... names... speech starts... This is vicious cycle for toddlers

Astrologically... I will see and analyze through K.P. System... Rishabham or Taurus sputa cusp/ bhava, Gemini cusp /bhava and all mute signs ( watery signs).. sound will not travel through water medium... watery signs are Opposite to Rishabham is Vrichika, after that Meena and Cancer. I will also analyze Budha .. Karak for speech and as well for brain ( I will see Kuja… for any ASD spectrum), and I will see third cusp longitudinal depositions... Will analyze 6th cusp longitudinal depositions... for health issue

You have selected 100 as K.P. Prashna.
Lets check... your quesry and Prashna lagna sputa cusp connected to your Son speech related issue..
It confirms... connected to your progeny and speech /communication related and you're seeking solution through divine intervention.

6th cusp falls in Rishabham ( you had selected Prashna number... for your 10th cusp becomes his 6th cusp... Karma related

Lets analyze 6th cusp longitudinal depositions... yes there issue at his Jugular area ( area inside Neck and Trachea meets up) and also connected to Shani... so delay in recovery and in 12th bhava... denoting kid is going to hospital for treatment related to speech ( 3rd cusp lord is Shani, and in 12th bhava)

Shani will delay his speech

Lets see his 3rd cusp longitudinal depositions... Kuja in his 3rd bhava... so he is daring always and brave ( you may have more than one kid.. or Vybav can expect young sister or brother in future)

Kuja's relation with 6th cusp (Rishabham) not adverse... so he can exhibit a minimal ASD spectrum, but not fully... he will not be violent, that is for sure

Speech delay is not of ASD issue... astrologically.. Guru, Ketu, Kuja, Rahu ( Ketu represents Ravi, Shani, while Rahu represents Guru, Shani, Chandra), and Guru and Budha in rapt conjunction... so joint results

Today Chandra in Ashwini nk and in sub of Guru and in subsub of Chandra
Ketu dasa -Guru bhukti and Chandra antara running in Prashna chart
( I said already Budha in rapt conjunction with Guru)

He will start uttering words or speech by 3rd quarter of 2019.

Play Laltha Sasranamam daily for him, so that he can hear and register in his brain and to recall by words through speech.

All the best

Dolphinphysio

Post by Dolphinphysio » 18 Dec 2018

Thank u so much Lex ji,

You took interest in my child’s kundali and read it so well for me. I m excited to know he will start speech next year third quarter. And u r right, as per his therapist he shows mild ASD signs but not sure if they r his behaviors or real symptoms as they r not consistent.
Please guruji tell me
1) will his speech be normal in his life?
2) will his ASD symptoms aggravate or stay same?
3) will his education be limited?

Thank u so much, I promise not to disturb u more.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I will see his natal chart for education etc. As prashna chart analysis is meant for that question which you put forwarded to Divine... on speech

If I analyze. Prashna chart.. it is unethical and will be wrong prediction

Now for me... that Prashna chart doesn't exist... it is done.. and I have given your analysis

Dolphinphysio

Post by Dolphinphysio » 18 Dec 2018

Yes lex ji,
If u can refer to ur natal charts and let me know abt his education I will be greatful.
Thank u for all the information u have given

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,
I had a look at his natal chart.

His Primary Education may not be or will not be upto the mark, while his later part of education proceeding towards Post graduation ( in management too) looks good.
He will take engineering subjects, I am sure in U.S. Education system... students can take up engineering subjects..as opposed to India's sytem… entrance exam and than Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ I.T. etc marks counted.

His area of interest in education... earth science... he can develop into a Engineer to soil or Civil Engineer etc... and other affliates of soil engineering

Dolphinphysio

Post by Dolphinphysio » 19 Dec 2018

Thank u Lex ji for all the help.

Will try to update on his progress thru this forum.

Dolphinphysio

Post by Dolphinphysio » 05 Jun 2019

Hello lex ji,
Thank u for ur accurate and detailed reading. My son is doing much better now. His vocabulary has around 50 words, can understand all commands clearly and respond. I know people usually ask their question and few usually keep u updated. Just wanted to thank u again.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 05 Jun 2019

Hi
Thanks for the feedback.
I'm glad, now your son is doing much better and responding much better in his verbal communication. Credit goes to my Guru's teachings and of-course my Guru' Gurus system o astrology. K.P. SYSTEM OF ASTROLOGY. :D :)