Regarding behaviour of the child

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sravanihardik
Regarding behaviour of the child

Post by Sravanihardik » 12 Dec 2018

Respected forum members,
My friends son date of birth is 16/05/2013 in nellore time is 4: 47: 16 PM.
He is active kid, but not listening to elders words. He is doing exact opposite what his parents are telling to do. My friend is worried about her son. He is getting lot of complaints from school regarding his harsh behavoiur with other kids. He even hurting himself when he is angry.
Please look after his horoscope and please🙏 let me know if any parihara has to be done.

Sravanihardik

Re: Regarding behaviour of the child

Post by Sravanihardik » 15 Dec 2018

Sir please let me know regarding boys horoscope.

joyd

Post by joyd » 16 Dec 2018

Raised prashna kundali @10-42pm.Mars aspecting the lagna and also his 2nd house of samskara[mercury].saturn aspecting such mars.Hora lord mercury and day lord sun are in 2-12 axis.5th lord jupiter/hora lord mercury both in 6-7th lord saturns star.sun as lagna lord in 5th is a welcoming sign for change in his present behaviour after 10 months from now.It mens,change can be seen after 16-10-2019.So no need of any pariharas for this time bounded transit issue.

joyd.

Sravanihardik

Post by Sravanihardik » 17 Dec 2018

Thank you sir

Sravanihardik

Post by Sravanihardik » 18 Dec 2018

Sir may I know how is education will be.

Sravanihardik

Post by Sravanihardik » 20 Jun 2019

Respected members,
Kid became more aggressive. He is not going to school. If my friend is trying to send him to school he is biting severly his mother and he is biting himself. He is shouting severely as if mad on the road If they are trying to send him. Please see his horoscope and let me know when his behavior will be positive towards education.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 20 Jun 2019

His current bad behaviour will continue till end of the year. Overall, the horoscope of the child is challenging.
You can offer prayers to Lord Ganapati.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sravanihardik

Post by Sravanihardik » 21 Jun 2019

Thank you sujit for the reply.

Sravanihardik

Post by Sravanihardik » 22 Jun 2019

I want to know why it is happening to the kid. My friend is worrying about her son. Which puja has to be performed to Lord Ganesha so that he will change.
After puja she performed so many homas
And japas on the kids name.
Please explain.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 28 Jun 2019

16-5-2013 16-47 hrs Nellore
Though Moon in his own house and in a Kendra from Lagna does not lead to Balarishta directly, the fact remains that the Moon is afflicted by both Saturn and Mars. Additionally, Lagna is also under affliction from many malefics. Lord of rogasthana (6th house – Jupiter) and Badhaka (Sun) are together in the 8th house. The bhava madhya of rogasthana belongs to Saturn (u.bhadra nakshatra) who afflicts Lagna with both Saturn and Lagna sitting in the nakshatra of Rahu. The other planet in Lagna is Rahu who is in the nakshatra of Jupiter. Mars and Ketu are both in Bharani nakshatra ruled by Venus who is also the Lagna lord.

Moon occupies a nakshatra of Saturn and is in Lagnamsa (counted from natal Lagna) in Navamsa. The Lagna lord Venus occupies the 8th house in the Rasi chart, Ashtamsa (from Natal Lagna) and the 6th house in Navamsa.

Finally, only malefics occupy Kendras (Moon being in Krishna paksha also considered malefic) making the chart weak. Neither Lagna nor Moon is conjunct or aspected by natural benefics. In such cases, if the Moon is also weak (this is not the case in the chart being discussed – Moon in own house) and the dasa of a malefic in Lagna or the 7th is running (as of Saturn in the current case), longevity of the child is also afflicted. Thus, though technically Balarishta is not present, other arishtas do exist.

The afflictions to Lagna is reduced considerably in the Navamsa, Drekkana and Trimsamsa. Those of Moon are reduced to a lesser extent. The 8th house/Lord is afflicted to some extent in all the mentioned charts (Some astrologers do not take aspects/conjunctions etc into account in divisional charts due to pure mathematical logic and absence of any analytical reference in major Texts – but I believe in the dictum of “As is the Macrocosm, so is the Microcosm” and do analyse divisional charts as well). It is upto the querist whether to accept it or not.

The dasa of Saturn will get completed in August this year and that of Mercury will start. Hopefully, there will be a change in the boy’s behaviour at that time since it doesn’t connect directly to the Moon. Other analysis like education etc will generally be not done in respect of children till 12 years of age - specially for those with balarishta or other arishtas.

As per the chart, Lagna being in the first drekkana, the part of the body afflicted is the head to neck portion. The 8th house in the first drekkana for Lagna indicates the left chin. The Lagna lord is in the 2nd drekkana and the corresponding 8th house relates to the left stomach. Is there any inconvenience to the boy in any of those areas? This is only for my curiosity and as a data collection.

TKC

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 28 Jun 2019

please make that boy hear garuda prayoga mantra daily and one of the parent can also chant the same on behalf of the boy daily..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psqvZZVIROU
regards
ramanan

Sravanihardik

Post by Sravanihardik » 01 Jul 2019

Thank you tylorechandra for the analysis.
Boy was injured when he was 3 years old on his left cheek.
So many marks used to be there.
Recently the marks are gone.
He always bites and pinches himself.
So many marks are there on his neck and ear.
Please tell any remedy so that first of all his aggressive behavior will be controlled.
He has one sister.
If she is injured while playing he is feeling happy and smiling loudly.
Please tell what type of dosha is there.

Sravanihardik

Post by Sravanihardik » 01 Jul 2019

Thank you tylorechandra for the analysis.
Boy was injured when he was 3 years old on his left cheek.
So many marks used to be there.
Recently the marks are gone.
He always bites and pinches himself.
So many marks are there on his neck and ear.
Please tell any remedy so that first of all his aggressive behavior will be controlled.
He has one sister.
If she is injured while playing he is feeling happy and smiling loudly.
Please tell what type of dosha is there. [quote="R V RAMANAN" post_id=286814 time=1561794331 user_id=2310]
please make that boy hear garuda prayoga mantra daily and one of the parent can also chant the same on behalf of the boy daily..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psqvZZVIROU
regards
ramanan
[/quote]

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 01 Jul 2019

The time of birth recorded or rectified is not accurate. Therefore interpretation/ analysis of Genethelical chart and eliciting any remedies there of will go disarray. And, I see chart through K.P. System of astrology.

Sravanihardik

Post by Sravanihardik » 03 Jul 2019

Lex sir mother told that dob and time are accurately recorded during birth time. Mother gave birth to twins. First child is girl baby and he is the second one.

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » 29 Nov 2020

Sravanihardik wrote:
03 Jul 2019
Lex sir mother told that dob and time are accurately recorded during birth time. Mother gave birth to twins. First child is girl baby and he is the second one.
Can you please share the second child time of birth for reference?