Severe Gastrointestinal disorders and urination problems

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
chocobunny
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Severe Gastrointestinal disorders and urination problems

Post by chocobunny » 09 Dec 2018

Hello Everyone ... :)
I am new to the forum... I am here to know about an ailment which is really debilitating and ruining my life day by day. I have started these symptoms of severe constipation.. uncontrolled belching and stomach bloating along with frequent urination. It has started on November 17 2017 and gradually developed to this stage where I can't control this. I have been to various doctors but they tell me there's nothing serious. But now I have anaemia as well. My Studies are really disturbed by my sickness. I am very concerned about it. :( I am really done with my life and finally I thought to turn towards Astrology. I would be really greatful if anyone of you help me out my issue astrologically.

DOB- 1995.03.14
Time - 22.25
Place - Colombo,Sri Lanka

Thank you in advance!
Have A Great Day!

AstroGuru108
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Severe Gastrointestinal disorders and urination problems

Post by AstroGuru108 » 11 Dec 2018

Hi,

I will advise you, Pls chant Sankat Mochan Hanumaan regularly and feedback the result.

Rgds
AatroGuru108

chocobunny
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by chocobunny » 12 Dec 2018

Thank you for kind advice

☺☺☺

I will update

joyd

Post by joyd » 13 Dec 2018

venus is the cause.Donate wheat grains to either to a old man or woman on 8- saturdays .Alternately offer wheat grains to pigeons and doves on friday morning or evening between 6-7 for 6 fridays.update your findings leisurely.

joyd.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 13 Dec 2018

Dear Chocobunny,

--your lagna and 6th Lord Ma is debilitated in the 9th house
Since Sep 2017 Rahu started it's transit throuhg your 9th house and over natal Mars...forming an angarak yoga in transit and further stressing your your weak 1/6/9 houses

--These sever yoga induced by the tranit is the most likely trigger for digestive ailments where both Mars and 6th house have roles...

--read and /or listen to hanuman chalisa daily...and visit Hanuman mandirs if you can on Tuesdays and stay vegetarian on Tue...you should see relief within a couple of weeks
&
the symptoms should disappear when Rahu transits out of of Cancer to Gemini around March 7th 2019
regards
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 11 Jan 2019, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed the multiple quoted lines that are un-necessary.
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

AstroGuru108
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroGuru108 » 13 Dec 2018

Hi, Shilpa Ji,

I liked your analysis and your selfless service from many years.

Rgds
AstroGuru108

chocobunny
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by chocobunny » 14 Dec 2018

Thank you so much for detailed readings.. You all are very kind and these replies give me hope to hang on.. May you all be blessed with good health and longevity!
Thank you Shilpa Ji and Joyd.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 10 Jan 2019

Namaste Shilpaji,
I beg to differ a bit on this. The Debaliated Retro Mars in Rashi is getting exalted in Navamsha leading to Neech Bhang Raj Yoga. In Navamsha it is conjunct Debaliated Jupiter & Rahu as well. In D1, 5th lord Jupiter is in the ascendant influencing & aspecting the trines as well as having Rashi Drishti on 6th house, 9th house & 3rd house which have Ketu,Mars & Venus respectively. She needs to fortify her Jupiter. I think Sadashiv Pooja can help her swiftly. Worshipping shivlingam with honey & ghee (clarified butter) can solve her problems conveniently. If native worships Rudra form of Shiva through Rudri Path then these physical ailments will be kept on bay.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 11 Jan 2019

Mars[6L] and Mercury[8L] are under Nk exchange. 8H is for large intestine and 6H is for disease. It started in Venus-Saturn-Jupiter[17th Nov, 2017] Saturn is conjunct with Mercury and aspected by Mars[6L]. I feel the problem aggravated from Venus-Mercury-Mercury[ 21-02-2018] mainly related to constipation and bloating.
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 11 Jan 2019, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed the multiple quoted lines that are un-necessary.