Husband suffering from health issues

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
teju_pat
Husband suffering from health issues

Post by teju_pat » 06 Dec 2018

Hello Guruji

My husband is feeling depressed due to his illness. He says that he wants to end his life rather than continue with the health issues. I have never ever heard such words from him and feeling really worried about it.

I need your insights and guidance on the remedial measures that can help him deal with this phase of life.

Date of birth: 06-May-1978
Place: Mumbai
Birth Time: 11:59 A.M

Eagerly waiting for your inputs.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Husband suffering from health issues

Post by Lex » 06 Dec 2018

Give me the exact area( Latitude) of Mumbai he was born into.... for e.g like Goregaon or Vashi or Mulund or Sewri etc

teju_pat

Post by teju_pat » 07 Dec 2018

Namaste Lex,

He is born in Dadar

teju_pat

Post by teju_pat » 07 Dec 2018

Namaste Lex

He is born in Dadar.

Waiting for your valuable insights

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 07 Dec 2018

Hi,
Slight correction needed in the time of birth recorded
DEfects in the human body shown by 12th cusp and 12th bhava analysis
Chandra connected... mental agony
Kuja connected... anger... suicidal tendency
Budha connected... Neurological issue
Rahu connected.. Stomach related issues and in Disease sign/ and Karma/ debt related sign of normal zodiac
Ravi connected... Overall Health affected ( because of anxiety/ depression/ neurological/ stomach related etc)

He is running Kuja dasa- Shani Bhukti Guru antara ( connected to 6, 8 12)

Does he have Diabetes ?????? ( Let me know)

Upon your response on question marked item... I will inform you what to be done . Don't worry

teju_pat

Post by teju_pat » 11 Dec 2018

Namaste Lex,

I am not sure if my reply was approved.

He doesn't have diabetes.

Waiting eagerly for your reply

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 12 Dec 2018

He might have been worried in respect of professional work and depressed try to find out that

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 12 Dec 2018

teju_pat wrote:
06 Dec 2018
Hello Guruji

My husband is feeling depressed due to his illness. He says that he wants to end his life rather than continue with the health issues. I have never ever heard such words from him and feeling really worried about it.

I need your insights and guidance on the remedial measures that can help him deal with this phase of life.

Date of birth: 06-May-1978
Place: Mumbai
Birth Time: 11:59 A.M

Eagerly waiting for your inputs.
Dear Tejupat,
your -husband is an extremely intelligent man, quite focused on his career & doing well too

--The source of his current problem is Mars sitting in the lagna house
He is running the MD of a debilitated Mars since July 2015 ending in Jul 2022
and since Aug/ Sep of 2017 Rahu in transit is going over natal debilitated Mars forming a malefic angarak yog

--I think the stress is coming from something that has happened at work-place that's making him contemplate suicide.

you have to ask him to chant hanuman chalisa daily and / or listen to the audio of same. This will reduce his suicidal depression and stress will become easier significantly by end of Feb 2019 when Rahu tranists out of Cancer and into Gemini.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

teju_pat

Post by teju_pat » 12 Dec 2018

Namaste Vedam33

Yes. He was not happy with the current job. He has resigned from the company and will be no moving to Another company next year January.

teju_pat

Post by teju_pat » 12 Dec 2018

Namaste Shilpa ji

Yes. He was not happy with the current job. He has resigned from the company.

Will tell him to chant Hanuman chalisa every day.

Thank you so much for providing all the critical insights.

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 12 Dec 2018

@shilpa ji, my humble pranaams at your feet... back after a long gap... indeed a very long wait for my astrological queries solutions from shilpa ji :)

In the above post you had mentioned that Rahu transition occuring on Feb 2019 but in most places on Internet it's specified as March 2019... when actually this transit happens in 2019.. please clarify :(

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 12 Dec 2018

Bhishma wrote:
12 Dec 2018
@shilpa ji, my humble pranaams at your feet... back after a long gap... indeed a very long wait for my astrological queries solutions from shilpa ji :)

In the above post you had mentioned that Rahu transition occuring on Feb 2019 but in most places on Internet it's specified as March 2019... when actually this transit happens in 2019.. please clarify :(
Dear Bhishma,

I counted from memory and arrived at Feb 2019......If internet sites have listed March 2019....then that must be correct
regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 12 Dec 2018

@shilpa ji, thanks for the very real quick response... well, you might be right because, the mix of sites on Internet seems to adopt dual panchang's ( either Vakiya or Drik ) and that must be the root cause for the confusion... but as per the traditional norms we follow Vakiya panchang and this is justified by your astrology expertise... only on Feb 2019... kudos again... lets see whats in store for all in 2019.