Time of death of father from daughter horoscope.

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Shruti2811
Contributor
Contributor
Time of death of father from daughter horoscope.

Post by Shruti2811 » 13 Nov 2018

To
Respected members of the community
My name is Shruti ganti
Date of birth 28 11 1993
Time of birth 09:10am
Place of birth secunderabad
Krithika nakshatra, pada 1 with mars rahu venus and sun in 8th house in scorpio.
Can you please tell about the timing of death of father? Any untimely demise or before my martiage indications ?
Because i lost my father this December 2017

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Time of death of father from daughter horoscope.

Post by vedam33 » 14 Nov 2018

are you married

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

was your father died suddenly means it might be heart attack or accident

Shruti2811
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shruti2811 » 14 Nov 2018

Can we predict death of father and age from child horoscope?

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

yes we can know from child horoscope about death of parents,but predicting death of living persons is against the ethics of astrology . But for confirmation of accuracy of time of birth ,and if we know that parents died we can cross check from the chart

Shruti2811
Contributor
Contributor

The present details are mine and my father passed away last December suddenly...that is why asking if there are any predictions in my horoscope of sudden death of father and also..since i am un married are there indications of death of father before daughter marriage.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I analysed and shared my analysis asked whether your father died suddenly ? Go through my analysis again

Shruti2811
Contributor
Contributor

Yes..he passed away suddenly..due to brain stroke..
Oh so my horoscope does show chanches for sudden demise of father ?
Sorry for the inconvenience wasnt able to clearly understand from the previous replies

Shruti2811
Contributor
Contributor

Yes my father passed away last December in 2017 suddenly due to a brain stroke.
So are there indications of the same in my horoscope regarding my father ?
Sorry for the inconvenience as the could not comprehend the previous replies.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 14 Nov 2018

Shruti2811 wrote:
14 Nov 2018
Can we predict death of father and age from child horoscope?
Yes, children's chart reflect death of parents, siblings and even relatives.

-Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 14 Nov 2018

hello shruti2811,

Primarily it should reflect in father's chart. To confirm such an incident,
it is usual to look into charts of family members.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 14 Nov 2018

Hi Shruti,
Astrology is a divine subject, need to be learnt under Guru and undo that learnings for querants through natal chart/ Prashna Chart/ Muhurtha etc. If someone says 20 years in astrology and still learning, than it is ridiculous. One shouldn't be sales pitch freak of astrology software. It requires Mathematical knowledge to interpret and not with software. This is back ground info for your self consumption, whenever you meet up any folks dealing divine subject, you can assess how one specialized in the subject.

O.K. Assuming your time of birth is correct, I will tell you, why he passed out with stroke and with Haemorrage/ or without. If your time of birth isn't correct, I will ask you to go Prashna system of astrology. And, btw, I learnt Traditional and K.P. System of astrology, my Guru who taught me K.P. System is my favourite and he occasionally renders service to Jagadguru Sankaracharya's mutt for needy querent, and his Guru, was late K.S.Krishnamurthy, or rather Prof KSK, who invented K.P. System of astrology, this system was bleseed by Jagadguru Sankaracharya, Moksha attained His Holiness Chandrasekhara SWamigal, who was as good as Kalliyug's one of prominent Sage amongst many in Sringeri and other places for Sanatha Dharma ( includes Vedas)

Through K.P. System of astrology, I will explain in scientific way through your chart/ Prashna… how it was originated, what was happening etc along with anatomy of our body.

I will also explain, how the soul left from his body... Vedas have described.. Human life when ends, there are holes ( not seen through naked eyes, once a infant body after Umbilical cord severed, these holes in the body automatically closed), through which soul leaves from body.

For e,g, if a Sanyasi , like Jagadguru Sankaracharya, on their own goes to Smadhi, to liberate their soul.... Head is exploded, from Head soul leaves

Say some one dies, relatives find at the time et of death, he/she urinated... Soul has left from the opening of Urethra/ Penis

Similarly other spores.

Shruti2811
Contributor
Contributor

Respected lex,
To the best of my knowledge my birth time is correct.
Can you please interpret if there are indications of father's death before my (daughter) marriage and also why was it such a sudden even the brain stroke. Due to any bad dasha ?

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 15 Nov 2018

Select a K.P. Prashna number between 1 and 249, and put only one query for me to see through K.P. Prashna chart as well, apart from your Natal chart. Upon your receipt of your Prashna Divine number , will start analyzing.

Shruti2811
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shruti2811 » 15 Nov 2018

Thank you for the reply.
I choose number 244
Question is Are there indications of sudden death of father due to a bad dasha prematurely in my chart ?
Hoping for a reply
Thank you.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 15 Nov 2018

Hi Shruti
Today is Friday, Shukra, and at my Latitude, when I began to Populate your chart, in the Heaven's map, Udaya lagna was transiting in Dhanur , Guru and in Purvashada nk and in sub of Rahu ( today Shukra is vakri… one of the graha associated in his ailment Shukra, though not connected with brain, but indirectly gives the issue), today Chandra in Shani's sign and conjunct with Kuja and in Dhanista nk

Therefore easily, I can conclude your Chandra has to be connected with Kuja ( in sign or nakshtra or in sub or in aspect etc)

There , you have Chandra in MEsha, Kuja is the lord and rightly you said deposited in Krittika nk and in sub of Chandra, Your lagna sputa cusp in Dhanur

9th house denotes... Father... Your Simha or Leo, and 9th cusp deposited in Purvaphalguni nk ( again Shukra coming in ) and in sub of Budha, and in your chart, Budha in Visaka nk ( Budha and your lagna lord in 11th, but goes to 10th bhava, for your Dad's.. it was 2nd bhava

You said , you lost him DEcember 2017, than it was Rahu dasa- Rahu Bhukti- Chandra antara running in your chart

Lets now establish your father is no more in the world, w.r.t. your dasa-Bhukti -Antara

9th cusp of your natal chart in Leo... as described above...

Analyzing Marakstana… 2nd bhava/ 7th bhava ( which will be Virgo bhava and Kumbha bhava) and as well bhadakstana bhava ( which is Mesha bhava)… tells me no more in this planet

In your chart Rahu represents Kuja, Shukra, Ravi, Budha, Shani

Your question valid... He is no more

Now follow up question for you to respond

1. What time, date, month, year... Medical Death Certificate pronounces his death due to Neurological shock

2. Your Dad was a Govt servant ? or was he connected to Govt through supplies or any means like fluids supplies etc
Could be in PSU/Bank/ Police/ Revenue/ Excise dept etc?

Let me know we will take forward, upon your reply

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 15 Nov 2018

Dear Shruti2811,

It's been a year since your father passed away and it is clear that his death has been traumatic for you. Your posts also suggest that you believe your bad dasha somehow caused his death. The chart of your dad would have the strongest indication of lifespan, so please do not torture yourself on causing his death.

Also if you think logically, let's assume two siblings lose a parent, yet the siblings charts would be very different and more likely than not be running different dashas and so would not have the same indicators.

Rather than looking back at your father's death, please look ahead in life and provide support to your mother/siblings and heal yourself and let the past go. Remember your father with fondness for all the good times and your upbringing and not go digging into your dashas or any other chart indicators looking for clues about his death. Accept the past, make peace with it, and carry no misgivings into the future.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

Shruti2811
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shruti2811 » 15 Nov 2018

Thank you lex
For the brief reading..
For more intricate understanding maybe i need little more knowledge of astrology myself which i am not good at.
It was still very helpful.

joyd

Post by joyd » 15 Nov 2018

shruthi-If you are very confident on your birth time,your father must passed away during dec-11th , or 12th or on 13th dates.What is his actual death date in dec-2017 ?

joyd.

Shruti2811
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shruti2811 » 05 Dec 2018

Respected joyd,
To the best of my knowledge my time of birth is the one i mentioned. My dad passed away on the 15th of December. My only doubt is what is premature due to any bad malefics ? Could it have been avoidable if forseeing of horoscope was done.
Thank you.

Shruti2811
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shruti2811 » 09 Dec 2018

Respected joyd,
Can you please give any insight onto the question?
Is there a possibility that it was premature death, due to any malefics ? Are there any indications of death before
Hoping for a reply
Shruti

Shruti2811
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shruti2811 » 10 Dec 2018

Respected lex,
My dad passed away on 15th of December 2017 at 2:30am, yes the cause of death was a haemmoraghe in the brain , and no he was not a govt servant, but did do work related to taxes and accounts.
Hoping for any further insight into was it a death due to bad malefics or was it time ? Could it have been prevented?

Shruti2811
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shruti2811 » 10 Dec 2018

Respected chandra lagna,
I totally understand what you are trying to explain. Thank you for the kind words, but i guess sometimes for questions where there are no way of finding answers, astrology is the means for solace.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 13 Dec 2018

Death can’t prevented it is not in human hands

joyd

Post by joyd » 14 Dec 2018

sruthi- /

Death is linked with 5-10th lords in 99.99% cases.your 9th house is father[leo] and its functional karaka is jupiter.From leo the 5th is sagittarius[jupiter]and the 8th [death]is again jupiters pisces.Now we will check your doubt of your dad's death is whether natural or pre-mature one.Before dwell in to it note that from the 9th house the 10 lord is venus.

we are focusing on your 9th house father's death matter.The death happened on dec-15th @ 02-30 am.If you considers leo is the 9th of dads house,his death must happen in jupiter's AD Or his MD.WHY?is the question.
From leo sign,pisces is the 8th ,the death of fathers.Let us check it both from your natal and also from the transit chart on his death day.

Natal-5/8/karak lord jupiter is in 12th from your lagna.He is rahu star.you are in rahu MD.Rahu is in saturn star.saturn is in secondary death inflicting house[3rd from lagna and aspecting the 9th house leo with his 7th aspect].Rahu is co-ruler of aquarius and saturn placed in his aquarius[MTK].Saturn again situated in 5th lord mars star.Natural karaka of father sun is in 12th and conjuncts rahu-mars[5]-venus[10].All these 4 planets getting the terminator ketu aspect.so Rahu-sun-mars-venus-jupiter are key players in your dad's death.jupiter again rahu's star and placed 12th to dasa nadha rahu in natal chart.10th lord from your 9th house venus is in karakas jupiters star.so functional krakas jupiter's role also tallying very correctly.

Let we cross check it with dasa-anthers,weather the death is under these planets or stars influence on dec-15th,2017 @ 02-30 am.

on the day of father's death,@ 02-30 am,Rahu-Rahu-SunPD-Rahu-MarsPAD-Venus DAD is runned.so it is not at all a premature death as you are suspecting and purely natural one.you raised one more question like Are there any indications of death before? Let we take the help of transit chart to check it soundly..

Transit lagna is libra.It Is in Mars star.moon in 3-6th lord jupiters ,jupiter is in rahu's star.Lagna is head.5th lord saturn is in ketus star and placed in death house[3rd-8th from the 8th].Terminator ketu is in mars star.8th lord venus sits in mercury star[mercury is brain].Transit charts 9th house is gemini.Its ruler is mercury placed in 6th from gemini[brain trauma].From gemini, the karak for dads death is saturn comfortably sits in 3rd house from lagna in ketus star.karak house[8th from gemini] capricorn is with ketu.such ketu in mars star again.your 9th lord of father is in 2nd [maraka house]too.

Mars-moon blood and blood vessels,mercury is brain.jupiter is expansion[bulging of arteries].THen what is the role of venus in his death ? is your question.Let we see both natal-transit for clear understanding about it.

venus is the 6th lord in natal placed in 12th in karak jupiters star.In transit chart ,she is 6th lord placed in 2nd house of death,on 12th lord[hospital-medication-departure] mercury's[brain] star.as 1-8th lord,she conjunct with 9[father],12th lord mercury justifying the fathers death through brain related aliment @ hospital.At the given time of death by you[02-30 am],the following things observed in relation to patients health parameters condition..

15-dec,2017..@ 01-20-54 am mercury triggered the process.. /@ 01-56 am ketu followed the mercurys action[ketu in 3rd house of action-death from transit mercury]../venus as transit 8th lord and ,natal 6th lord, natal 9th house 10th lord completed his assignment in his PAD Of Mars.

so his death is purely natural and followed the astrological principles that are time bounded in dasa-antardasa..

joyd.