Retrospective: For Joyd Ji and others

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Nikhil
Retrospective: For Joyd Ji and others

Post by Nikhil » 25 Oct 2018

Dear Joyd Ji and others,

Please refer my previous post
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=35751#p246600

I understand Joyd Ji was able to explain many things very correctly. After that post, many things have happened and indeed it is very intrigued. After 19 Feb 2018, things changed once again and life moved at supersonic speed- got transferred to Vizag, then to Chennai and then back to Mumbai and all these things happened with short span of 5 months- Feb 2018 to May 2018.

In my earlier post ( mentioned link above), I shared my concern that I was very much worried about my responsibility towrds my wife and kids. Ironically, after March 2018, everything changed and I developed a hatred for my wife and in-between many girls came into my life for short periods.
I am still inclined towards attaining realisation through meditation, but i am not getting supportive environment to continue. I get detatched and then some girls come into my contact, but for shorter period.
My relationship with family members ( parental side and in-laws side) getting deteriorating day-by-day.
But, I do not know - yet, I feel some hidden happiness which indicates that something interesting is going to happen. Only people like Joyd and others can explain such features of life !

I have understood one thing- this life is beyond my logic. Things happen their own way!

Thanks,
Nikhil