Wife suffering from MDS

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
hspras
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Wife suffering from MDS

Post by hspras » 24 Oct 2018

Namaskar,
My wife of 52 years is suffering from MDS( mylodysplastic syndrome) also known as pre- leukemia since Dec 2017. Her platelets drop and needs transfusion.Her bone marrow is not working.
Her age is 76 years. I wanted to know whether her health will improve or not. It’s been very draining for me and also the patient going to the hospital twice a week.
She had breast cancer in 2006 and underwent treatment for 2 years then.
DOB- June 4th, 1942
Hubli, Karnataka
8 am, Thursday
Dhanistha 2
Makar rasi

Appreciate your help.
Thanks
Prasanna

hspras
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Wife suffering from MDS

Let me know the remedy to be done to mitigate the pain and suffering.
Thanks

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 24 Oct 2018

Prasanna Sir,

I am not comfortable on time of birth quoted of hers', since during British Raj, there were many time keeping formula was available... some follow Calcutta time, Some followed Madras time, Some followed Lanka time

I will the chart Prashna astrology or to be more Precise K.P. System of astrology Prashna module. You need to select or choose a number between 1 and 249, that becomes divine number and put me only one Prashna or query for me to see through K.P. Prashna chart. You can pray your Family deity/ Guru before selection of that number.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 24 Oct 2018

hspras wrote:
24 Oct 2018
Namaskar,
My wife of 52 years is suffering from MDS( mylodysplastic syndrome) also known as pre- leukemia since Dec 2017. Her platelets drop and needs transfusion.Her bone marrow is not working.
Her age is 76 years. I wanted to know whether her health will improve or not. It’s been very draining for me and also the patient going to the hospital twice a week.
She had breast cancer in 2006 and underwent treatment for 2 years then.
DOB- June 4th, 1942
Hubli, Karnataka
8 am, Thursday
Dhanistha 2
Makar rasi

Appreciate your help.
Thanks
Prasanna
Dear Hspras,
1) In transit Rahu is going over natal debilitated Mars who is also the 6th lord and afflicted by Gulika & so they are forming a transient malefic angarak yoga

2) also transitory Mars is currently conjunct with transitory Ketu in capricorn and hence in mutual aspect with tranitory Rahu in Cancer.....forming another angarak yoga completely in transit

that's a lot of maleficity on the 2-8 axis involving heavy-weight malefics Ra-Ma and with Ket in the mix and she started her Ketu MD in april 2017 for 7 years

3) the nO. 2 yoga will be broken net month when mars transits out of Capricorn and so she will see improvements
and when Rahu transits out of Cancer in Marc 2019 yogas as in No. 1 will be broken and much faster improvements then

ask her to chant and listen to MahaMrinunjay mantras daily
& also chant Ketu mantra daily 108 times

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

hspras
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Thanks Shilpaji. Yes, she is running ketu dasha and sade sati. She is reading Durga Saptashati almost every day when time permits if we are home and not going to the hospital. Chants mahamrutunjaya mantra also. Will ask her to say the ketu mantra. Can you please tell which ketu mantra she has to chant.
Hopefully, she will get remission and feel better with less hospital visits.The doctor says that there is no cure and can only maintain the disease.
Thanks
Prasanna

hspras
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Lex,
Thanks. My number is 125. My only question is when will we see improvement in her health.

Thanks
Prasanna

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 25 Oct 2018

hspras wrote:
24 Oct 2018
Thanks Shilpaji. Yes, she is running ketu dasha and sade sati. She is reading Durga Saptashati almost every day when time permits if we are home and not going to the hospital. Chants mahamrutunjaya mantra also. Will ask her to say the ketu mantra. Can you please tell which ketu mantra she has to chant.
Hopefully, she will get remission and feel better with less hospital visits.The doctor says that there is no cure and can only maintain the disease.
Thanks
Prasanna
Om Kem ketuvahe namah
keep a picture of ketudev of possible in your house and pray in front of it

She will have a few or several more years depending on her faith & divine grace
astrological her cancer causing yogas are not very severe, her lagna is very strong ............and medically the cancer does not spread rapidly in old age
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

hspras
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by hspras » 25 Oct 2018

Shilpaji,
Thank you so much. Will do.
Regards
Prasanna

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 25 Oct 2018

hspras wrote:
24 Oct 2018
Lex,
Thanks. My number is 125. My only question is when will we see improvement in her health.
Prasanna
Thanks Prasanna Sir .
As always, I tell upfront the querants, what I analyze in the chart, without hiding anything... that means no sugary.. or happy go like statements. Because... Pertaining to your Prashna query, I have to tell the truth.
( Prashna means question... therefore the answer will be affirmative (yes) or Negative ( No)

Ok Sir, lets come back to Prashna chart. Today is Guru-vara.. Guru or Jupiter to be studied as a karaka for Cancer, and at the latitude , when I casted your selected Prashna chart, ( you had selected for your wife), that time, in the Heaven's map, Udaya lagna was transiting in Shukra's sign and deposited in Rohini nakshatra and in sub of Shani ( today Shani's ruled by Ketu.. who represents Kuja, Ravi and Chandra) and today Guru aspects Shukra's sign... Rishabham. Today Chandra in Mesha and deposited in apa-bharanai nakshatra, with Shukra, Budha and Ravi aspects, today Chandra's sign lorded by Rahu ( who represents, Kuja, Guru, Shani and Chandra)
… navgrahas causing the issues...but which is strongest and also if any strongest giving remedies need to analyze.

Today Chandra in apa-bharanai nk and in sub of Rahu and in subsusb of Shukra
Shukra dasa- Rahu Bhukti and Shukra antara is on in Prashna chart

As you said, she had breast cancer some years ago... in the Prashna chart, Chandra isn't cuspal lord, it is only sign lord
Was her Mastectomy been done... during remediation by Oncologist/Surgeon ????… Breast cancer knocked off.

Lets come back to MDS...as you rightly said... her Bone-marrow is been suppressed or non-working to participate hemostasis/ hemopoietic processes. RBCs etc getting destroyed, therefore She needs to visit the hospital for B.T., which can be done only in Hospital settings not at Home.

You're also aware about on MDS case ( or rather related to Bone-Marrow).. EITHER STEM-CELL Tx or Bone-Marrow Tx... success rate not that great, and also she isn't young either. We need to recognize her Old age.

Lets come back to Prashna or K.P. Prashna number 125 K.P. Chart...
Lets UNDERSTAND SCIENTIFICALLY AND LOGICALLY

1. Your query to me … when will the improvement in her Health?..
Let check Prashna number and your query is it aligned ?
lagna sputa cusp falls in Thula in Chitra nakshatra and in sub of Budha, and Budha in Visaka nk.
Your wife lagna sputa cusp will fall in Mesha
Kuja is 8th cusp lord too and very strong... relates to blood disorder ( it also refers to Bone)
Budha is her 6th cusp lord... 6th denotes disease
Guru is her 12th lord... relates to Cancer
Your query and K.P. Prashna number tallied.

2. Will she have improvement in her fight against MDS?
Analyzing her 5th cusp longitudinal depositions ( 5th house is remedy house... includes Medical intervention, Chanting of Hymns etc) tells me negative.

As I said earlier, Shukra dasa is on in Prashna chart...2nd and 7th Maraka lord in 7th bhava and Guru in 7th bhava, Shani in 8th bhava, Budha her 6th lord in marakstana, REmedial Cusp lord in Maraksatna.

hspras
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by hspras » 25 Oct 2018

Lex,
Thank you for your analysis. Appreciate much

Regards
Prasanna

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 26 Oct 2018

Thank you Prasana Sir.

Just need a feedback... earlier Mastectomy done during remediation of her Breast-Cancer.

Regards

hspras
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by hspras » 30 Oct 2018

Lex,
Yes, she had mastectomy of right breast in 2006.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 31 Oct 2018

Thank you Prasanna sir for the feedback, I enquired the same in my earlier post during populating Prashna chart.

hspras
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by hspras » 31 Mar 2019

Hello,
I was told by the doctor this week that now she is having Acute Leukemia (MDS progressed to AL) and cancer is spread to the blood. As before, her platelet count is falling and needs transfusions every once in 10-12 days. The doctor said that now we will just manage the disease and no medication. The patient is in high spirits and is on her own, takes a walk for 15-20mins etc
My question is- How are the planets for her now?

Thanks
Prasanna