speech delay in toddler

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sbchary
speech delay in toddler

Post by sbchary » 20 Oct 2018

Namaste members,
Need help regarding the speech delay in toddler aged 2 year 10 months. Boy doesn't talk but understands well and reciprocates his needs in action. Unable to talk baby is getting aggressive when upset. Birth details are:
D.O.B: 11-01-2016
Time: 2:20 pm
Place: Hyderabad, telangana state, India
Waiting for your kind inputs to help worried parents. Thank you all in advance

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: speech delay in toddler

Post by Lex » 20 Oct 2018

Kindly choose any K.P. Prashna number between 1 and 249, upon your selection of number, I will cast the Prashna chart.

Do let me know...
Only one Prashna query pertains to that divine selected number, and also mention your query.
Is the toddler first child in the family?
Who selects the number... , your relation with the kid

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 21 Oct 2018

hello sbchary,

A quick look.

Mercury is vani prathayaka. Mercury is aspected by kroora grahas, namely saturn and mars.
Taurus indicates area around the throat. Taurus too is aspected by them.
Second house is house of speech, whose lord is mercury.

Vimsottari Dasa:

Moon MD: 2013-10-09 - 2023-10-10
Rah AD: 2015-03-07 - 2016-09-09
Merc PD: 2015-11-08 - 2016-01-22 >> child was born here

Transit ( or gochara)_Jupiter's aspect on lagna could provide medical relief.

It is better to have medical opinion.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

sbchary

Post by sbchary » 21 Oct 2018

hello lex,
number parent selected is 87. parent is the father of the child. they didnt consult any doctor till now.
this child is the first baby in the family.
Want to know when will child start talking as it might effect his learning. is there a ray of light

thanks

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 22 Oct 2018

shchary… Thanks for reaching out to me

I looked at K.P. Prashna chart
When I am analyzing 6th cusp longitudinal deposition.... shows Physical deformity and Guru's aspect not good... very adverse.
I can tell you with 100 %, toddler not having autistic spectrum disorder.
You have to understand, all planets ( navgrahas) are Devattas. If you go to astrologer, tells you Guru benefic, Kuja malefic or Kroora.. all to be heard with one ear and throw it off from another ear.
All Devattas ( I am here referring Navgrahas) are always good , they will not give any evil events. Houses signifies, what is bad like 6th, 8th and 12th.

I suspect toddler having Ankyloglossia ( check with Paed… any abnormal/ anamoly underneath plate of Tongue...Muscle.. Perhaps need a small correction through minor surgery

Toddler will speak from 1st quarter of 2020. Don't panic... Don't put stress on the Toddler.

All the best.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 25 Oct 2018

The third house / Lord is afflicted in all medical related charts (Parashari based, of course). The pointer is toward the throat area according to me. An operation would be needed. Speech will be restored.

TKC

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 25 Oct 2018

hello,

What is this then written elsewhere who finds fault with the word kroora ?

Only a few days back.....

Quote:-

that's a lot of maleficity on the 2-8 axis involving heavy-weight malefics Ra-Ma and with Ket in the mix and she started her Ketu MD in april 2017 for 7 years

end quote:

What does the word malefic then mean ?.. tens of such examples are in this forum messages.

The same writer has elsewhere opined that pariharas won't work. But then asks people to send
email where pariharas will be sent with an excuse that pariharas will not be mentioned in the
open forum !

Why this hypocrisy ?

truly yours,
vedicmaths

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 25 Oct 2018

after nov 2018 improvment may be seen in speech by the baby

sbchary

Post by sbchary » 30 Oct 2018

thank you all for your help. mother informed me today that toddler trying to say "bye" for the first time since yesterday...though not clear.
Vedam33 sir, as you said November may do the magic

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 30 Oct 2018

Give feed back in November your son will speak don’t worry

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 30 Oct 2018

It can be plus or minus 13 days in November

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 01 Nov 2018

any improvemnts

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 01 Nov 2018

hello sbchary,

The divine blessings of transit Jupiter ( 4 deg - Vrichika ) has started falling on the
ascnedant ( 6 deg - Vrishabha ) of the boy as on Oct 31. As Jupiter ( Sri Dakshinamoorthy )
moves further, there must be further improvement in the speech.

Thanks for the feedback.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 25 Dec 2018

Was there any improvement in speech
Feed back is appreciated

sbchary

Post by sbchary » 16 Dec 2019

Namaste guruji's,
This is the mother of the baby. My son started speaking one word since sep 2016. He tries repeating single words we say but no clarity. He avoids talking to outsiders. He doesn't make conversation with us also. Only talks single words. Because of this other kids mock and bully him. We are happy with the progress but he is way beyond his age kids. Please let us know is there a ray of hope for him to be normal like other kids. Few mom's force me to believe he is autistic, but i dont think so. I feel bad and scared. But i trust in God. Request you all to guide us please.
Thank you

sbchary

Post by sbchary » 24 Dec 2019

Sorry for being unavailable in between. Lost the login password. Am back as soon as my baby started talking. Please help

sbchary

Post by sbchary » 02 Jan 2020

Request you all to help us. Waiting for some replies. Please.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 05 Jan 2020

Hi,

There is way too much of malefic influence on Chandra, the Mano-karaka who is in conjunction with Budha, the Vani-Karaka causing the stated problem. The same malefic or Kroora Grahas are also influencing Udaya Lagna, perhaps contributing to further complications.

By the way, Shani in transit will be moving into Makara and over natal Chandra and Budha in a few days. In other words, Sade-Sathi will be at its peak.

That said, I'm inclined to believe speech is delayed and not denied. Hence, I'd suggest reaching out to experts in this forum, seeking suitable dharmic remedies (sooner rather than later) - while considering speech therapy under medical guidance.

Sincerely...

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 06 Jan 2020

There should be some improvement in the boy speech as compared to earlier

sbchary

Post by sbchary » 06 Jan 2020

Shishya ji, how do i contact anybody directly on this forum..

Vedam ji, yes there is definite improvement. He is saying single words and not always but sometimes repeats what we say, but won't use on his own. Looking at the change i believe there will be change. Big concern is his lack of interaction is effecting his confidence. He avoids responding to others , and people immediately point he is not normal. This i feel he is able to understand and effecting him negatively.
I understand that there is some serious effect in his horoscope. Is there a time frame where i can believe this effect will pass and he will be like his peers?
His moon sign is makara ...i heard sade sati won't effect makara rasi much. Is it true?
Will his education hamper because of this? There is so much pressure on kids these days. He is in nursery now.

My kid is emotionally very sensitive , i feel being a mother. So i always try not to pressurize him for anything.
Guide me for any remedies please

sbchary

Post by sbchary » 06 Jan 2020

Also it's a coincidence but we are planning to visit somnath at end of January. Chandra being malefic in horoscope ,feels like lord is showing some positive signs. i wish lord shiva will shoe some mercy on my son.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 07 Jan 2020

Pl get the throat area checked by a doctor - specially with reference to tonsils. The same has been suggested in 2018 also. Better to show and rule out a possibility instead of waiting for something to happen on its own.

TKC

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 07 Jan 2020

Dear sb chary ji,

Hope you are from chennai...If so then visit veera raghavaswamy temple in thiruvallur on an amavasya day and tie a bell there...If you ask any one there they will guide you..Do it for three amavasyas and then give me a feed back..
regards
ramanan

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 07 Jan 2020

Hi,

I guess there is a time, place (along with realization) and a good reason for all yogas to fructify or destiny to unfold. But then, there is also the free-will and effort to make things happen. And then, the "Angles" usually show-up... when you call out to them for help, in the right earnest.

Personally, I think you (and the little one ) are blessed, for the best of "Angles" have shown up to help you. Request you not to wait for time to heal. Instead, kindly follow the suggested guidance with faith and provide feedback, on a regular basis.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 07 Jan 2020

Re-posting, after fixing typos... request all to kindly bear with me.

Hi,

I guess there is a time, place (along with realization) and a good reason for all yogas to fructify or destiny to unfold. But then, there is also the free-will and effort to make things happen. And then, the "Angels" usually show-up... when you call out to them for help, in the right earnest.

Personally, I think you (and the little one ) are blessed, for the best of "Angels" have descended to help you. Request you not to wait for time to heal. Instead, kindly follow the suggested guidance with faith and provide feedback, on a regular basis.

Sincerely...