speech delay in toddler

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sbchary
Re: speech delay in toddler

Post by sbchary » 07 Jan 2020

Tylorechandra ji, consulted ENT an year back. He said all is good. He is a old doctor and i trust that generation more as they treat with experience. Won't mind taking second opinion again.will update on this.

Ramanan ji , am from Hyderabad. Is there any other temple or other remedy we can follow. Thank you.

Sishya ji, thanks for positive words. I lost my father 8 months back. It was unexpected sudden death of rather healthy man. It took time for me to balance myself and it effected my kid. Am still not on terms with what happened...my dad loved my kid more than me. Life is brutal.
I consulted doctor but he insisted the kid should naturally try to talk than speech therapy. He adviced me not to make my kid feel like patient unless it's a last resort. I will definitely follow all advices and appreciate the time given to us by all of you.
My anxiety is to know if my kid would be normal like others. It's little tough to survive in this competition. Atleast if my kid is not being bullied is enough. I don't want him to be highly successful but be happy.

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 08 Jan 2020

Dear chary ji,

Can you just visit this temple once on an Amavasya day and tie the bell,,

ramanan

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 08 Jan 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Now that the throat area has been checked to be normal, one possible problem is less. In case the second opinion is different, pl give a feedback. Wish the child a speedy recovery.

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 08 Jan 2020

Madam,

I realize... to me, the remedies suggested might seem simple and straight forward. And, I'm sure there might be personal situations that might be restricting or limiting you.

But then, I'd encourage you to make an attempt at overcoming those constraints to help yourself and the child. As much as I hate to scare you, I'm inclined to think delay in addressing the issue could impact other aspects (studies, behavior etc.) in the future.

If in fact you go ahead with the suggested guidance, request you to kindly do so with faith and devotion.

Sincerely...

sbchary

Post by sbchary » 04 Feb 2020

Ramanan garu, I told my husband. He said he will but might take time given few issues at home. One of our relative suggested similar. Near her place in sedam karnataka, there is Maa Kalika dhara vi temple and there is tradition to tie a bell for speech in kids. We did that.
Is there any other remedy. I am planning to get him assessed once his school is done this year.
I would request if his horoscope says something like how long this condition will prevail and by what time we can expect positive time for my son. Precisely by when he can be back to normal. I am under severe stress regarding this issue.

sbchary

Post by sbchary » 18 Dec 2021

Good morning guru ji.

My son is going to primary school next year . His studies are okay . But he still won't communicate well. Only one word answers. He is not talking like kids of his age.

He pronunciation is also not very clear. There is improvement since I contacted few years back but he is way behind his peers.

Please help...Will he be normal like all. I only have one kid and it kills me thinking about his future. Please take a look and guide me please

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 15 Feb 2022

Hi,

I'm looking up this thread after a long time. So, I had missed your previous post.
Beyond whatever has been shared previously in terms of observation with regards to malefic influence on Maha-Dasha lord Moon/Chandra (as also Udaya Lagna), unfavorable placement of 4th lord and Natural or Naisargika Aarogya Karaka Sun/Ravi in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana, the Rashi Parivarthana between 4th lord Sun/Ravi and 8th lord Jupiter/Guru, I've been concerned with unfavorable transits (including Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra, Rahu-Ketu etc.).

Thereafter, I'm inclined to think subsequently Dasha/Bhukti periods will continue to be a bit trying/testing and any improvement will be slow, at best. That said, I'd urge you to continue seeking professional help from medial fraternity and divine intervention, to identify the root-cause of the problem.

Sincerely...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 16 Feb 2022

Sbchary,
the chart does not reflect normal afflictions related to speech. So you can hope for improvement.
Would like to know if parents are living together.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 17 Feb 2022

Hi,

The combined malefic influence of Rahu, Mars/Kuja and Saturn/Shani-dev on Moon/Chandra, Mercury/Budha and Udaya Lagna cannot be ignored... nor the the significant foot-print of 4th lord Sun/Ravi placed in the 8th house and his participation in a Rashi Parivarthana with 8th lord Jupiter/Guru or the close conjunction of Saturn/Shani-dev and Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra (please be reminded he is also the Roga-Karaka for the chart and Sun/Ravi is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purvashada Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra).

In any case, it would perhaps make sense to identify and understand the root-cause of the current condition.

Sincerely...

sbchary

Post by sbchary » 17 Feb 2022

Sujit garu . Yes parents are together no issues with them.

Sishya garu . What would you suggest we do next.

Kids reads , writes as normal . But he won't communicate normally. He won't answer or will tell what is happening or happened . He shows no interest in answering anything asked ...if forced just a one word reply .

Is there any major health concerns or communication issues he will face. Will these malefic effects subside . What time it might take . Will he able to live normal life like others

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 19 Feb 2022

Hi,

Request you to kindly bear with me and ignore anything that is not to your taste or liking, in this post.

As indicated in my previous post, it would make sense to focus on identifying the root-cause of the problem - sooner, rather than later. Given the current situation, I think it might not be a bad idea to consider seeking a Psychiatric/Psychological evaluation done (if not done previously) for the child done. Please bear in mind I'm not suggesting anything here... but merely suggesting, in the hope that we might get a hint of the underlying issue.

Sincerely...

sbchary

Post by sbchary » 06 Aug 2022

Good morning respected sir,

Iam mother of the kid in this topic. He is 6.5 years now.We got kid assessed at 3 centre's . Finally declared with mild Autism and Mild Intellectual disability (divyangan) . It was so tough to accept the fact but we have no other way out. He is on homeopathy medicine and therapies. We are doing what iscyold will help kid. I feel like I made a mistake bringing into this world to suffer. I can't bear he getting highlighted for his inability or getting bullied. As per doctors Autism is not curable and need to manage life long. Looks like I have to accept my child is mentally disabled. I hope some day he will be able to manage his shortcomings and lead independent life without need of any support and be a normal human(atleast manage to be ) . May be his previous birth karma is effecting home now. As parents it's just heart breaking ...we curse our bad luck. This forum gave a lot of hope and we are always thankful for that. Society and life is not fair with anyone.

Pankaj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Pankaj » 29 Oct 2022

Hello sir My daughter born on 10/04/2019 7:10am at Dibrugarh Assam -786003 ,She has speach delay and concentration problem kindly suggest any remedies,did she has any dosh how to rectify it suggests please

sbchary

Post by sbchary » 27 Jan 2023

Members is there any ray of hope that my kid would become normal. And will he study well....we are not expecting high grades and distinction .

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 11 Sep 2023

Hi,

I had missed this thread and revisiting it after a long time...very sorry to hear of the development.

The little one has now changed Maha-Dashas from that of Moon/Chandra, to that of Mars/Kuja, placed in the 6th house of Roga-Sthana and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swathi Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja. He also participates in Rashi Parivarthana with Venus/Shukra. He activates both Rahu and Saturn/Shani-dev - not to mention the Roga-Karaka himself. I'm concerned the child might get a bit hyperactive and aggressive in nature.

Given the situation, it might not be a bad idea to consider seeking helpp\guidance from experienced and knowledgeable for suitable remedies.

Sincerely...