Spells of Dizziness/vertigo

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
zacksanders365
Spells of Dizziness/vertigo

Post by zacksanders365 » 16 Oct 2018

I keep getting dizziness/vertigo spells every few months since the past few years since I was diagnosed as mild hypothyroid a few years back. There were a few vitamins and minerals like D3 and iron that were also low. But lately it seems they are coming back with regular frequency, earlier they used to come once or twice in a few years but nowadays they are coming back regularly. My iron was low so I took some supplements, but the dizziness takes a lot of time to go away.

I regularly take all the prescribed meds, but still it makes work difficult.

Is it something to do with some dosha ?

05/05/1980
11:27 am
New Delhi

zacksanders365

Re: Spells of Dizziness/vertigo

Post by zacksanders365 » 22 Oct 2018

Anyone ? Pls ...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 22 Oct 2018

Has your full Gastrointestinal tract been medically checked ? Specially the intestines and the lymphatic system around it ? Can you share the details, if any ?

TKC

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 23 Oct 2018

Dear zacksanders,
>your 2nd house has 6/8 lord and all the 3 heavy weight Ra, Ma & Sa sitting in and you were running Ra-Ra that ended in dec 2017 & now in Ra-Ju

> It could be something more serious, pls get possibilities checked as a precaution with an Oncologist
regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 24 Oct 2018

Hi
Analyzing through K.P. System of astrology... defects in the body or system analyzing from 12th cusp and 12th bhava connections...., listed below

It is disorder pertains to Thymus issue... Heart and at brain region through Spinal Chord
1.. First rule out Meningitis.... I do not think issue related to Meningeal layer
2. If Meningeal layer infected... check for CSF accumulation in your brain stem...through MRI or analysis through your back-bone ( Spine Cord biopsy or liquid collection... will also rule out any Tuberculosis)
3.Hematopoetic factors issues related to Thymus...T cells are getting destroyed.. necessary defense mechanism in the body gets reduced either through T cells/Mast cells or other Hemopoietic factors like... RBC/ WBC/ Platelets etc.... a Bone marrow biopsy in Thymus related--- for Auto=immue disorders or even malignant cases.

Your issue is blood related... I am 100 % ruling out Cancer or Lymphoma.

If you develop or already a diabetic patient... Rahu dasa - Jupiter bhukti which will running till March 2020... you need to adequate precaution.

Talk to your Treating clinician, if he is a Consulting Physician ( M.D.)... seek his opinion for you to go to a Hematologist consultation at the earliest.

All the Best

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 25 Oct 2018

With the Sun in its exaltation house and in an interchange with Mars, possibility of problems relating to Thymus are low according to me (Parashari based, of course). "Blood related" is a possibility and was the reason for seeking additional details.

TKC

zacksanders365

Post by zacksanders365 » 27 Oct 2018

Hi,

Thanks you for all the replies. I really appreciate all of you taking the time out to help someone.

I had got a CBC done. Everything is in the normal range, nothing is too high or too low ( mid-range ).

It seems like a thyroid issue. I consulted my regular doctor who increased my dosage ( I was on the same dosage for 5 years ) and the effect seems mostly positive. Two things can be felt instantly - my energy levels which had dropped dangerously low are back up again ( I don't feel like sleeping during the day ), my hairfall has stopped. Previously I was losing hair, almost everyday I could see it on the pillow after I got up in the morning. When my thyroid issues had started, all the way back 5 years ago, I had no idea what it was, I was literally losing my balance while walking ( and losing a lot of hair ) . Presently, It seems because my body started requiring more dosage and me only taking the same dose, the thyroid levels went down.

The dizziness is there but is receding slowly. Previously I felt dizzy day in and day out, but now the dizziness only comes during some parts of the day and only for some time and that seems to be reducing as well. I feel more energetic in the morning, previously I woke up feeling exhausted even after 7-8 hours of sleep.

The only Hematinic/blood part uptil now is that to treat my low ferritin levels, I was given Hematinic capsules. I had felt very exhausted/fatigued for a few months and when ferritin had been measured, I was very very low. I had taken Hematinic caps for more than 3 months to get my iron back up. I felt great for a few days after that, but then these dizzying spells started which now seem to have been diagnosed as inadequate thyroid dosage.

The doctor has said,the dizziness will take some to go, receding and disappearing completely will take a few weeks as the thyroid levels in my body start going up again.

I do not have sugar/diabetes ( thankfully, since staying fit with hypothyroid is a job in itself ), but I will make sure to consider that I reduce my sugar intake to a minimum ( I hardly take sugar, but yes I do eat biscuits and sweets on & off ).

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 28 Oct 2018

Thank you Zacksanders for the feedback. Wish you a speedy recovery.

Your feedback has once again indicated that all astrological systems are subject to occasional failures. Divine and bombastic claims to the contrary, many times at the expense of cynicism of practitioners of the more ancient of Parashari system, prove nothing.

TKC

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 28 Oct 2018

hello zacksanders365,

Just watch from april -2019 to sep-2019 and then from nov-2019 to jan 2019 for any
increase in thyroid levels. Please give a feed back.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 29 Oct 2018

Hi Zack

As I said in my earlier post... It is related to blood disorders... Hemopoietic issues... Y

You said.. medium range on CBC investigation.... And than you went on to talk about Ferritin level low.
CBC test doesn't talk about Ferritin level ( blood disorder, I had talked about in my earlier post... Thymus and Bone-marrow)

It is a blood related disorder... 5 years you're on medication on Thyroid.. Can't be believed. Either doctor isn't versed with Treatment of Thyroid or you have not visited other doctor for second or Third opinion.

You say "seems" Thyroid... not conclusively proved your vertigo from Thyroid ( Chances of getting Vertigoin such cases are very minimal)

Symptomatically you're feeling better, but your Iron and Blood related issue or anemia ( Haemopoiesis via Thymus, Erythropoiesis via Spleen/Kidney... Iron is needed for maturation of RBCs at bone barrow).. Serum Ferritin too low or High is a cause to worry because RBCs longevity in your system should be 120 days, if Ferritin low or high, matured RBCs in bone-marrow will take a hit.

I had already written earlier about the issue, you can go through again on Thymus and Bone-marrow, choice is yours.