Recurring disease - fistula

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Uca1is
Recurring disease - fistula

Post by Uca1is » 13 Oct 2018

Hi

The following are my family members details. He has had a terrible year (legal battles, spent time in jail, wrongly accused, suspension from job, constant fighting at home etc) and has a recurring disease. All this is happening without a break.
A known person also predicted trouble in married life. He lives with his wife, who is not supportive at all.

Can somebody help?
When is some relief expected? .
He is not keeping well. His fistula has come up again. When will he catch a break?

17/7/75 morning 00:30 am (16th night 12:30) Delhi

Thank you

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Recurring disease - fistula

Post by Sujit » 13 Oct 2018

Lagna lord Mars is strong on the ascendant but all other placement of planets looks stressful for health.
Current dasa of Jupiter is in 12th house of loss, expenses and hospitalisation.
Past months were not favorable for health. There is slight improvement now but some stress is likely to be there in first half of 2019.
If budget permits he can wear Ruby and yellow sapphire of 5 carat and worn in muhurta.

Take care of health. Next maha dasa is ruled by Mercury...

Good luck

Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 14 Oct 2018

Hi UCA
Time of birth isn't accurate, and I require exact and accurate time of birth for K.P. System of astrology

I did rectification of his birth

I am only looking at his fistula ( relapse issue)… 6th cusp falls in Virgo sign and it is a debt/ litigation/ disease etc as a sign.

6th cusp is afflicted by Guru, who is 9th, 10th and 12th cusp lord ( Jupiter or Guru enjoys 3 bhava lordships)

..Issues of health related.. Ear/Liver/Spleen/Diabetes/Feet related etc

lets see 6th cusp depositions... what it says... connected to 8th and also to 7th ( Blood related, delayed wound healing, bone or muscle related, painful, relapse etc).. connected to anus/ Urinary system/ Gastro-intestinal area too...classifications Bowel disorders, fissures, Piles, very bad health, Ulceritis, mouth ulcers, heartburn etc and to an extent.. movement of feet will be painful... could be related nerves/ or constriction of blood at feet/limb??????

He is running Guru or Jupiter bhukti in Shani dasa…. There you are.... Litigation issue/ Delayed or relapse cases of health issue/ flow money stuck in bank etc

He is selfish and he is the problematic for his own downfall in his issue and please don't accuse his wife for not supporting.
He is rough and arrogant in his communication.

Unless he do good to his wife... talk in friendly and treat her his wife as wife.... how disease can be cured with medicine. He has to change his behavior.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 15 Oct 2018

Uca1is wrote:
13 Oct 2018
Hi

The following are my family members details. He has had a terrible year (legal battles, spent time in jail, wrongly accused, suspension from job, constant fighting at home etc) and has a recurring disease. All this is happening without a break.
A known person also predicted trouble in married life. He lives with his wife, who is not supportive at all.

Can somebody help?
When is some relief expected? .
He is not keeping well. His fistula has come up again. When will he catch a break?

17/7/75 morning 00:30 am (16th night 12:30) Delhi

Thank you
dear Uca

a lot of planets are at the boundaries of two Rasis within half degree, which reduces their strengtsh...

Sun, , Sa notably
But the worst and problem maker for this chart is Jupiter...its in acute Gandaant as it's less than half degree on either side of fire-water boundary of Pisces / Scorpio.

This is a chart spoiler and explained in this thread including the remedy

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26095

Ganddant effects hit later in life ( after 40 generally)......and he is in the antara of planet in gandaant Jup

Further search for Shilpa Gandaant and you will find plenty of explanations I have made on various Gandaant cases and follow the remedies.

regards & good luck
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Uca1is

Post by Uca1is » 15 Oct 2018

Sujit sir,

He is wearing a Yellow Sapphire (since about 10 years) and Blue Sapphire (2-3 years).
The Mercury Mahdash starts in 2020, so a somewhat similar trend is to be expected until then?

Regards
Uca1is

Uca1is

Post by Uca1is » 16 Oct 2018

Hello Lex,

Yes, you are right. He is quite short tempered but seems to have matured since he got married. He is stubborn and adamant by nature and gets into quarrels quickly. But is supportive to friends and family. He is harsh but doesn't mean ill.
Wrt wife, nobody accuses her or creates any trouble for her. Everyone is cordial to her. Despite having a house of his own, she made him take another one on rent right next to her parents house. She is extremely dominating and does not respect elders. Also does not let us meet their daughter much. So I agree with him being short tempered but he has never misbehaved with her. In fact when court case started she transferred all the assets in her and her parents' name.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards
UC

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 16 Oct 2018

hello uca lis,

Thank God ! medicines will work now since he has not beaten his wife !. Not all superficial
readings turn right.

As already pointed out by forum member Shilpa, Jupiter's position as atma karaka placed
in acute gandanta could have brought the problem coinciding with adverse transits.
Can you please post the dd/mm/yyyy of his suspension ?

Jupiter's antar should atleast end for any kind of recovery.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Uca1is

Hello

••Sujit sir,
He is also wearing a Ruby in a thread since 6 months now and Emerald in the little finger.

Thank you

••Shilpa ma'am,

thank you for your reply. I went through the threads. They mentioned payback of karmic debt as a remedy.

-there is no fixed result for when Jupiter or any planet is in acute-Gandaant...it could hit a number of areas of life...that are ruled by Jup the karak planet.... or the house that Jup Lords or sits in in the chart.
--note the difference between Gandaant ( 3deg-20') and acute-gandant is only 0 deg-30' band on either side of fire-water rashis...when the results are severe
( this was explained courtesy Shrikant and I found high verifiable on a number of charts)
--and the affect of acute-gandaant comes not too early in life....aged 30 to 50 is when it is likely to hit.....having given the native the chance to do the right karma in this life and he did not take those chances.
--In severity of damage that acute gandaant bring following is the hierarchy from most damaging to moderate damaging...

Lagna in acute gandaant
Moon in acute gandaant
another planet in acute gandaant

Also found the following from the threads (posts by other users) -

● Somebody posted this

The last half Ghatika of Meen and first half Ghatika of Mesh, the last half Ghatika of Kark and first half Ghatika of Simh, the last half Ghatika of Vrischik and first half Ghatika of Dhanu are known, as Lagn Gandanta.

So does that mean he has Lagn Gandata?

● noticed that a Gandanta Jupiter also, in extreme cases, under the influence of a Bad bad AD PD and horrendous transit, pops a priceless question often - "what's the point in living?" (Priceless because life indeed is priceless

What should be expected? I am not well versed with the rules of astrology.

Uca1is

Hi,

I need to apologise. As Lex ji pointed above I again confirmed his time of birth.
His father is confused whether it is 00:30 AM or 00:50 AM.
I am extremely sorry as I understand you all must have put in a lot of time and efforts in it. Please accept my apologies.

VedicMaths,

He was taken by the police on 26th Feb, and was released on 2nd April (meanwhile, a lot of poojas and remedies were performed).
The case is still continuing.

Regards

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 17 Oct 2018

Uca1is wrote:
16 Oct 2018
Hello Lex,
Yes, you are right. He is quite short tempered but seems to have matured since he got married. He is stubborn and adamant by nature and gets into quarrels quickly. But is supportive to friends and family. He is harsh but doesn't mean ill.
Thanks for your feedback, therefore my simple analysis through K.P. System of astrology is correct.
Uca1is wrote:
16 Oct 2018
Hi,
I need to apologise. As Lex ji pointed above I again confirmed his time of birth.
His father is confused whether it is 00:30 AM or 00:50 AM.
I am extremely sorry as I understand you all must have put in a lot of time and efforts in it. Please accept my apologies.
Regards
Thanks for your feedback. Again, as I said earlier time of birth is inaccurate ,please note.. when I see the time reported, during the plotting of chart with manual calculations ( I don't use any software), I can tell with confidence time of birth is accurate or otherwise ( to a querant). Thanks to K.P. System of astrology.
Uca1is wrote:
16 Oct 2018
Wrt wife, nobody accuses her or creates any trouble for her. Everyone is cordial to her. Despite having a house of his own, she made him take another one on rent right next to her parents house. She is extremely dominating and does not respect elders. Also does not let us meet their daughter much. So I agree with him being short tempered but he has never misbehaved with her. In fact when court case started she transferred all the assets in her and her parents' name.
Looking forward to your reply.
Regards
UC
Hi
My response at the beginning when I had predicted... Don't accuse her or his wife. Treat his wife as wife...
and how medication will heal the relapse cases

You should understand, a ignorant in astrology and in medicine wrote something after my post ( that's envy).. understand... Pharmacology/ Pharmacodynamics/ Effectivity of drugs... route of adminstration of thedrug.. whether through IV/IM/Sub-Lingual/Through Stomach or through laser aided etc... when the system or body or he in agitated state or depressing state... Shukra or Medicine will not work.
For that he needs to be total calm state of mind for the drug or surgery to heal not to relapse.

..My suggestion would ask him to mediate daily three times ( early morning at the time of sunrise/ noon and Sunset) along with breathing tPranayam for 15 minutes... evening a long brisk walk for 30 minutes ...

I will see his chart later... when the remediation is possible on that relapse.

Regarding his wife.. a room on rental basis, dominant character not respecting elders , transferred assets in her name and in her father's name

As far as current trend.. Joint family concept no more, newly wed couple would prefer to stay seperate, dominant character... I am not commenting,
Transferred assets in her/father's name... you can take up the case in Judiciary.. to sort out whose assets those were, if they are not belongs to them, Court will decide in your favour.

I never said misbehaviour in my analysis, All I said his arrogance/ selfish part brought his downfall.

Thanks for undestanding my rebuttal and your responses too. I will post, when his is Re-mediation on relpase Fistula issue.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 18 Oct 2018

His relapsed fistula, remediation through Procedure ( surgery) happening in the last week of December 2018
He will be fine by 1st quarter of 2019

Uca1is

Post by Uca1is » 19 Oct 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking out time and applying your knowledge to his chart. I hope what you have predicted comes true and he gets rid of this by 2019.
Thank you.

He was discharged today. They have removed the abscess for now but did nothing to the fistula.
I have conveyed to him the importance of meditation, patience and how he needs to calm himself and try and be a better person. But I also understand that the court case, tension at home and office and health problems are likely to frustrate him and act as hurdles.

Hoping it gets better for him.
I will update once anything comes up.

Thank you
Regards
Uc