Anxiety/depression beyond belief!

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
starwar
Contributor
Contributor
Anxiety/depression beyond belief!

Post by starwar » 07 Oct 2018

April/29/1983
12:58 pm daylight savings
Montreal, Quebec

What is going on?? I was really hoping Jupiter moving closer to my moon would help. Recently dealt with massive bleeding last 3 months and doctors gave me high dose birth control to try and stop bleeding which I stupidly took. Bleeding didn't even stop till I tried acupuncture. Now I'm left with the imbalance effect of the birth control pills. It did something to me mentally. Usually I can take something positive someone said and hang onto it for dear life. That's how I survived most of my sade sati. Now because I am imbalanced further, I can't even hang onto the positive much. My brain seems fixated on the suffering. Then suddenly yesterday I remember 4 months back in a package made by my herbalist he wanted me to take something to naturally raise my serotonin called 5htp. I never did take it because I had to deal with my bleeding. Now i'm wondering if healing will only take place after I start taking it and Jupiter is helping me see that. I'm just in a fearful state right now and fear taking anything due to that stupid doctor who gave me birth control pills back on July 28th. Through genetics testing I was told I have a low COMT gene which means I make high dopamine (causes anxiety but very sharp creativity/memory) and low serotonin. I just need the confidence to take it and not fear that something destructive will happen to me. Please any encouragement would be a lifesaver. literally. CAn't deal with the negativity anymore. Yesterday was the most horrifying day in my household due to my mental state and everyone ganged up on me rather than be supportive which threw me into a traumatic state. This was a surprise as this usually doesn't happen so something obstructive was happening in the sky. I've dealt with healing from a brain injury for 5 years and maybe it's the right time to take action now?? I am forever grateful for a reply.

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Anxiety/depression beyond belief!

Post by starwar » 08 Oct 2018

Anyone?

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SWARNIM » 10 Oct 2018

You should get well by December this year. May try any natural or herbal medicine of soothing nature. You have imbalance of fire element and may have excessive heat. Follow strictly sattvic diet or simple food (no spicy/oily/fried items, no nonveg items).

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » 10 Oct 2018

Thank you! Is the December the date for overall health issues? I know my menstrual cycles, my Lyme disease, and deficiencies will continue as they have been before but this new anxiety side effect from pill mishap has to be resolved. Are you saying the anxiety wont be resolved till December or that my health in general won’t improve till December? Because I must come up with a solution for this daily crushing chemical anxiety asap. I’m fine dealing with health and following health practices like acupuncture/doctor visits for my ailments until December but this current anxiety is killing me. I cannot stop pacing 24/7 and once I stop pacing thoughts overpower automatically without control and heart starts thumping with a pain. Ive never felt such craziness. I have purchased a natural serotonin product called tryptophan but do not want to take it long term and I hope it can rid this imbalance the birth control caused. Its been said people go crazy on birth control because it depletes serotonin, b6, b12, magnesium, etc. My health wasn’t well to begin with in Sade Sati so the birth control most likely caused my essential vitamins to go with it. I had so much anxiety today that it was tough to even look at store clerk who helped me with the supplements.

WOW you may be right about the excessive heat! The acupuncturist who helped me stop bleeding used something called moxibustion (heated herbs over belly) on me that left my immune system so overworked that i ended up with a severe cold that turned into bronchitis and my lungs keep spewing phlegm up. I told her moxibustion didnt make me feel well but she dismissed it. Im suffering all this along with the crazy pacing anxiety because the acupuncture was following the birth control treatment. Shoud I always consider more cooling foods for forever? Ive lost 10 lbs in a matter of a couple months due to not eating much and barely sleeping. Please tell me I at least find a solution for the current anxiety!! I can handle the details of physical health better if my supplements help me so I can finally sit/sleep still. You do not understand how much I appreciate your reply. I can never thank you enough.

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SWARNIM » 12 Oct 2018

Yes, you should work upon food habits and exercise strict control as far as possible. Should prefer limited sattvic diet. You may also consult a good nutritionist or dietician as well. May also wear any ornament of pure silver. Also start deep meditation (no thoughts, totally blank) for anxiety related problems.

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » 13 Oct 2018

Ok will take note of this. My struggle is always what can I eliminate without depleting my body of more nutrients making me more deficient.

I have a silver necklace that I wear occasionally with a tear drop pearl pendant.

Im sorry if this seems repetitive but are there no better moon transits that may provide a bit of mental relief for me in the coming days?