Pitru Dosha

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
aarthi1890
Contributor
Contributor
Pitru Dosha

Post by aarthi1890 » 30 Sep 2018

Hi all

My husband s birth details are 1 August 1988 10:10 AM Chennai. My sons birth details is September 3 2016 5:32AM Chennai. A mutual friend told me both of them pitru dosha in their charts , and need to do remedy for it? Is it true? Should any remedy be done for my husband & son?

Thanks

Chandrashekar08
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Pitru Dosha

Post by Chandrashekar08 » 01 Oct 2018

Hello Arathi Ji!

I worked on a Prashna chart considering the time your question was posted.

I didn't see the combinations of Pitru Dosha on the Prashna chart. I could see a combination of Pitrika badha.

However, I have a couple of questions.

1- Do you or your family members have land disputes?

2- How is the general happiness in your family?

3- Does any one fall sick often in your family? Or Do you have disptues related to your house where you live or the house you lived(Moolastna)?

4- Did you not visit your Gramma devata or issta devata for some time ? The Goddess I am talking about is some sorta of Durga, probably in the forest area, that place is not so clean and that place may also have Naga kshetra.

5- Do you have graveyard around your house like with 10-15 kilometers?

Thank you!

aarthi1890
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aarthi1890 » 03 Oct 2018

Hi Sir

1) There are no land disputes currently.

2) Happiness is okay. Have few up and downs.Recently separated from my in laws and living alone from Feb 2018

3) No major ailments. only common diseaeses. No dispute related to where I Live.

4) We visited kula deivata last year for my son's mundan ceremony. Yes the place has a naga as u said. And also there is a story before 7 generations my husband s ancestor was into mandreega . He liked an another caste girl but wasnt able to marry. So the girl committed suicide. But with his mantra abilities he got a vow from the girl that she would nt harm my husband s family. The girl has vowed to save my husband family for 7 generations. Currently we are the 8th generation.

5) There is no grave yard nearby.

In addition to the above , none of my husband's male cousins (elder ) is married. My husband is the first male in this generation to get married in the family. There were a few untimely (suspicious) deaths of my husband's cousin sister and her father.

Please let me know if any dosha present.

Thanks

Chandrashekar08
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Chandrashekar08 » 03 Oct 2018

Thank you for your response!

The Prashna chart has Capricorn lagna.

Mandi, Mars and Ketu posited in Lagna. Mars is 4th and 11th lord(Badha lord).

Mandi in Lagna shows trouble from departed souls. Ketu shows hinderence to the person asking question. Mars being the 4th lord and badha lord posited in 1st house shows your Grama devata or Issta deva is not worshipped by you.
You have visited Kula devata not Grama or issta devata. These two are important, please check with your elders about Grama devata or their issta devata and visit them.

7th lord Moon is in 6th house of separation and litigation. You have moved out of your Moola stana to live else where. This combination shows it.

Remedy part.

You need to visit your Gramma or issta devata who is some form of Durga, has weapons in her hands(Rajasika Nature) mostly worshipped in a remote forest area( Theme).

In order to get rid of Preta badha, you may need to take up Tilla home.

Good luck!

aarthi1890
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aarthi1890 » 03 Oct 2018

Thanks for reply Sir. Ill try my level best to perform the remedy

AstroGuru108
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroGuru108 » 04 Oct 2018

Hi, Arthi1890,

Is your family specially your husband facing some problems after the birth of Son.

aarthi1890
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aarthi1890 » 05 Oct 2018

My son's birth itself had lot of problems. My pregnancy was a difficult one. He is a premature baby born at 8 months. Low birth weight issue. After his birth my sister in law marriage happened. After her marriage lot of issues with my in laws on how they treated me. So we are now living separately. Strained relationship with my in laws continues.

AstroGuru108
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroGuru108 » 05 Oct 2018

Both your Husband and Son have severe Pitra Dosha.

It seems there was a bad period from 2004 to 2008 in your Husband life.

Pls perform the Pooja(rituals) to nullify the ill effects of Pitra Dosha from your family Priest(Kula Guru).

aarthi1890
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aarthi1890 » 07 Oct 2018

Yes he was affected severely by many health issues then like twice chicken pox and dengue. My question is will it impact my son's life severely? Are the marriages of other male cousins delayed in family due to this? I consulted elders regarding remedy. they are doing tharpanam regularly and follow shard also every year. We are unable to find ishta devata as in Chandrasekhar sir post. We couldn't find the reason due to which this dosha occurred. Please guide me sir . We had performed Ganapati homa and Navagraha homa last year in our new house. Any other remedy should be done?

aarthi1890
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aarthi1890 » 07 Oct 2018

Chandrashekhar Sir, while asking elders they told they had a relocated a devi(durga) statue from the village forest to a much more accessible place in Town few years back. Since then all poojas occur at the new temple not at the old one in village. Should anything be resumed back at old temple? Will that be the remedy?

Chandrashekar08
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Chandrashekar08 » 08 Oct 2018

Please visit the new temple and perform a Pooja. Make sure you convey the fact you didn't know about the temple or it's relocation. Request her belessings and promise her you would visit her, perform Pooja every year or what ever the interval fits your schedule.

Finally, request her to resolve all your family issues.

She will be helpful to you all.

All the best.

AstroGuru108
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroGuru108 » 08 Oct 2018

Hi, Aarthi,

I dont have the knowledge of the Rituals. A Karma-Kaandi Pandit or your family Priest knows it well and will help & guide you better.

Yes, it will have some effect on your Son also, but dont worry, pls perform the rituals it will calm this dosha.

aarthi1890
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aarthi1890 » 09 Oct 2018

Thanks sir. I will follow the remedies.