Sister diagnosied with HPTCL .. she is in 4th stage ..please guide us

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Subhasm
Sister diagnosied with HPTCL .. she is in 4th stage ..please guide us

Post by Subhasm » 28 Sep 2018

Hello All,

This post is for my co sister, she is diagnosied with hepato spleenic T cell lymphoma .. she is in 4th stage .. she went through various chemo for last 2 years .. this lymphoma was so sudden which cane only in this 2 years .. we are desperate to save her.. even trying to get clinical trial medicines for her .. please someone guide us astrologically analysibgvher chart is there any remedies can we do to get her back in this fight with her life ..

My sister DOB: 19th February 1979
Born Time: 1:40 am
Birth Place: Chennai

Please guide our family and give us some hope.. this will be of immense help for us ..

Thank you,

Regards,
Subha

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Sister diagnosied with HPTCL .. she is in 4th stage ..please guide us

Post by Lex » 28 Sep 2018

Hi Subha

Sorry to read about your sibling is suffering from rare disease, HSTCL.

I had a look at her chart through K.P. System of astrology... Time of birth is accurate.

Now lets see through astrology.. the karaka for Spleen/Liver ( both are close-by) … Guru, Ravi and to a little extent ( Budha, as Virgo sign of illness also part of G.I.Tract sytem)

If these planets placed or got them placed or cuspal lordship will initiate the disorder issue.

She is running Budha dasa Ravi Buhkti and Ketu antara, Budha is 8th cuspal lord... Chronic state of illness

Lets see her lagna sputa cusp in Vrischika and deposited in Jyesta nakshatra and in sub of Chandra, Chandra in Visakha nakshatra
Analyzing her lagna sputa cusp for Longevity.. tells me.. her longevity is medium range, when I say Medium means >30 years- <60 years, and analyzing 8th cusp of her natal chart... also tells me the like-wise. I have to tell the truth, I can't brush under the carpet, and you know the daily sufferings your sister undergoes.

Her 6th cusp falls in Head sign and also Karaka for blood and deposited in Kritika nakshatra and deposited in Ravi and Ravi in Dhanista nk, there the issue... Cuspal lord relation with longitudinal depositions.. is very adverse... it is a blood related issue and Chandra relation with 6th cusp is also very adverse.
I suspect it is a genetic issue.. 6th house.. denotes Karma...

When she born, Chandra in Visaka naka and in sub of Guru subsub of Chandra

Guru in 9th in badakstana, but goes to 8th bhava... and relation with Ravi ( another Karaka for Liver) is very adverse

Did she had Liver related/G.I. related issues when she was young ?????

Defect in the system, analysis of 12th cusp/12th bhava tells me Shani, Rahu, Shukra
In her chart Rahu represents Ravi, Kuja, Budha, Shani and Shukra, and Rahu/ Shani goes to badakstana bhava

Though Rahu periods aren't happening... very crucial

She is running now 8th cusp lord and Ravi bhukti are connected to badakstana and 6th bhava

Till 4th Quarter of 2020, need not worry about any fatal deterioration/ worsening of HSTCL, though she will be consulting Medical Onco/ Chemotherapists

Let me know... what are the vedic remedies ( as suggested by other astros etc) been done for her, so far????

Is She her only younger sister ???

I need you to select a K.P.Prashna number between 1 and 249, on behalf of your sister, or your sister can choose any number, I would like to see whats happening currently, based upon prashna chart.

Kindly respond on the question marked (?????) items.

Take care.

Subhasm

Post by Subhasm » 28 Sep 2018

Hello Sir,

She is my sister in law and in her family she is the third kid. She had one older sister who also passed away in 2010 and two brothers One older brother and a younger brother.

There was no liver issue for her when she was a kid , she was in her real good health so far.
But her dad also passed away in cancer in 2011 ,he had colon cancer

So far we did not do any Vedic remedies , as the last 2 years we were running behind chemo and now we were into clinical trials enrollment for her. My in laws checked jyotish and said she is running through Sade Sath so , to worshipird shiva on Monday’s .. which they are doing on behalf of her . Apart from this we did not anything for her in that line.

Than you for your time to analyze your chart..I’m so grateful. She is also like my sister in my in laws home. She has 2 kids at 16 and 12 years. Now because of her health and treatements the kids and her are relocated from Dubai to India , where as my bil .. ( her husband) is in Dubai .. coz of work .. switching between two places ..

I think I coverd your questions , let me know you need any other details . Thanks again so much ..

Regards,
Subha

Subhasm

Post by Subhasm » 29 Sep 2018

Hello Sir,

Thanks for your time in replying to me..
My co sister is third kid in her family of four kids.
She had one older sister who passed away in 2010 with sudden fever and she has an older and younger brothers too. Her father passed away in 2011 in cancer. He was fighting with colon cancer for 10 years and also had another new one in brain which was the main reason for him passing away.

She never had any liver issues , as she was predominantly healthy throughout. Last 3 years of time is her health went down the road and from the last 2 years she is ongoing with lymphoma treatments.

She is my sister in law but to me she is kike my own sister.she has two kids one girl 16 years and a boy 12 years. They were living in Dubai previously now all of them moved back to India.My Brother in law has business in Dubai so he juggling between the two places .

As far as Vedic remedies , my in laws checked on their jyotish and told my sil is going through Sade sath and to that they were informed to have pooja on Monday’s to lord shiva. They are doing those on behalf of her. Apart from that frankly we did not consult or do anything .. as we were busy finding out treatements and clinical trail enrollment and her chemo therapies ..

She is very precious to us and to her family and kids.. please let me know do I missed answering any of your questions..

Thanks again , we as a family are very thankful for your guidance ..

Regards,
Subha

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 30 Sep 2018

Hi Subha

Thanks for your feedback.
Mutations were happening in her system, at appropriate time , these attacked her Spleen/ Liver ( Hormone production), anemia started along with leucopenia ( WBC short)… Bone marrow.. suppression.. These are solid tumour. I am not saying BMTx to be done ASAP... which is very expensive

Why did I enquire about any Hepato issue during her childhood , because both Guru and Ravi are afflicted in her chart, Karakas for Liver and she Guru dasa was on . Kuja in her chart in Makara.. bone related issue... in my previous post, I had informed you about Kuja afflicted her 6th cusp.. Bone-Marrow afflicted.. own blood killing …

She is on Chemo-therapy, with newer anti- cancer on horizon... hope down the line.. she ready for Stem Cell Tx ????

I am analyzing now lagna sputa cusp and 8th cusp... both tells me... you guys need not worry about her Longevity... Budha dasa gets over by 2nd quarter 2029, though there are tight periods ( between2023 to 2026), she will be on and off through Medical treatment in the remaining period of Budha dasa.

For Vedic Remedies... can I request me you to connect with me through email, I will not enlist in the Public forum.

All the best.

Subhasm

Post by Subhasm » 30 Sep 2018

Thank you sir for your reply and kind words .. please contact me through email for any suggestions or remedies you have ..

My email is: subhasm2000@[No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum].com

Thank you

Regards,
Subha

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 30 Sep 2018

Hi Subha

You contact me ( nee contact pannu ennai), I will tell you, how to connect with me.... on my posts, right side of the panel

You will find or read Frequent contributor, joined date etc.. below that there is a graphic..Contact icon, click, you will find a message icon, click.. you will be taken to email format

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 24 Oct 2019

Difficult to cure diseases are caused by badakesh. Moon is badaka and Jupiter posited in its house. Past life house is Gemini and karmic house is Scorpio-I this case lagna. Its lord Mars is in combustion though in exalted house. It has the lowest shadbala. Jupiter retro exalted also become powerless. But the good news is that Ojayugma bala of Mercury is 30-that is a 100% and it helps in fighting against the diseases.Pisces is a weak sign that controls lymphatic system and any malefic there may create issues in health. It is the sign prone to allow negative energy easily.
This is a rare chart where almost all planets except Venus remain in curse. Sharpit dosh-Rahu-Saturn connection. The dasa is of Mercury who is 8th and 11th lord-lord of renewal and punishment houses. Neptune in Pisces is the coordinator here. Venus in 2nd house ensures a remedy by Amrita Mrutyunjaya Japa as the lagna is aspected by Jupiter.
Lymph – Pisces / Moon / Neptune / Jupiter
Hepatic portal system – Neptune / Jupiter
Liver – Jupiter

The first thing is to do a Rahu-Saturn-Mars combination remedy at Kukke Subramanya temple,Karnataka. After that other remedies be considered.

Remedy would be to perform Mrityunjaya prayog homa with selective materials which will help to subside diseases. As we think, all the karma can’t be disposed off with one single homa. It may be required to perform the homa for more than once. The number of avuritis is important-may be a lakh or more. As Rahu and Mars with Moon are involved,performing Chandi parayan will help. All planets need to be analysed for curse removal rites.

Spleen: Pisces – The spleen is a place of interaction of the lymphocytes and erythrocytes, transporting the antigens connected with hemoglobin. After the interaction, the antigen is passed from the erythrocyte to the lymphocyte and can be stored as an emotional memory. Pisces regulates these interactions.

Lympathic System (lymph gland system) – Pisces / Neptune / Jupiter The lymphatic system, which includes the thymus, lymphatic nodes and the spleen. Aquarius and its ruling planet Uranus have also been implicated in the lymphatic system.

Neptune is a relevant planet as when under stress it can increase physical and emotional sensitivity and deplete the vitality somewhat. When conjunct or adversely affecting the Sun, Moon, Ascendant or Mars, it can incline us to develop allergies or be vulnerable to viral infections.

Birth time rectified as 1.34 am
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 29 Oct 2019

Dear shuba.

If you have not already got a remedy from any astro, then you can write here and i shall give you a specific remedy which can be performed by her .
regards
ramanan