Undiagnosed health problem causing intense anxiety

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astrohelp
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Undiagnosed health problem causing intense anxiety

Post by astrohelp » 05 Sep 2018

Dear Astrological Experts,

I have been suffering from pain in the rectum for the past 1 year. It started around end of August in 2017. I have been to many doctors and tried many medications but nothing has really helped, although the problem has decreased slightly since May onwards. Doctors do not seem to be able to diagnose what the problem is exactly, but they keep saying it is a minor issue like some inflammation or maybe a small injury. Many of them seem to feel it may be a psychological pain as they are not able to see anything wrong on physical examination, and diagnostic tests have also not revealed anything. I have even had a laser procedure done on me by a surgeon a couple of weeks back, who saw some scarring of the tissue there, but the discomfort is still persisting. I am under intense anxiety on account of this problem and find it impossible to focus on anything, and have even been on leave from work for the past 1.5 months.

Could this problem be because of the Rahu transit that started last year in August? Is there any indication in astrology when this problem would be resolved?

My date of birth is 7th December, 1991. Place of birth- Kolkata, India. Time of birth- 10:56 am IST (Indian Standard Time). Current location, New Delhi, India

Would really appreciate your help here! Thank You

astrohelp
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Undiagnosed health problem causing intense anxiety

Post by astrohelp » 07 Sep 2018

Dear esteemed astrologers,

Will request if you could look into this. Would really be helpful for me.

Thank You

astrohelp
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by astrohelp » 15 Sep 2018

Hello,

Will be great if you could get back to me on this problem as it causes me a lot of anxiety.

Thank You! :)

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 15 Sep 2018

Dear Astrohelp

--the anal tract and rectum is ruled by 7th and 8th houses...more by the 7th in my view

--Sun is the 7th lord seated in the 10th house with Mars & 8th Lord Me.... and while its well placed for career matters.....I see there is affliction of Sun by Gulika, placed in exactly same degree in Scorpio as sun

--and you started the sun MD in end of Jul 2017.....and Gulika manifests itself during the period of planet whose MD/AD are running as a parasite feeding on the host

In case of Sun MD is short , 6 years, its a fast moving planet... and affects of MD lord predominates the anataras whose affect is minor

--Gulika invoked troubles are a nuisance and rarely critical or life threatening

--you should read this thread I wrote including the remedies

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16047&p=120371#p120371

also appended in the same thread is astroboy's articles...a good guy who contributed a lot on Gulika and many other subjects

Regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

astrohelp
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by astrohelp » 16 Sep 2018

Dear Shilpa,

Thank you so much for your response. I really appreciate the detailed explanation :)

I just had another clarification- Since you say that the problem is due to the Gulika afflicting the Sun during the MD, does that imply I can expect relief only once the MD ends in 2023?

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 16 Sep 2018

astrohelp wrote:
16 Sep 2018
Dear Shilpa,

Thank you so much for your response. I really appreciate the detailed explanation :)

I just had another clarification- Since you say that the problem is due to the Gulika afflicting the Sun during the MD, does that imply I can expect relief only once the MD ends in 2023?
you should expect relief within 2 weeks of doing the remedies.....and the problem should reduce to a manageable level
and completely disappear after the end of Sun MD
regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

astrohelp
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by astrohelp » 16 Sep 2018

Thank you so much Shilpa!

Apart from the remedies, is there any gemstone also that I can wear which would be helpful?

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 16 Sep 2018

Gemstones do not help in case of afflictions, negative & inimical planets

Chandrashekar08
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Chandrashekar08 » 22 Sep 2018

Hello Astro Help!

I would like to work on a traditional Prashana for you, let me see if I can contribute something to ease your situation.

You may need to ask me a question about your disease (Pray to your god before asking the question)

Give me a number out of 108.

Mention the time and date of your question (IST).

Thank you!

astrohelp
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by astrohelp » 22 Sep 2018

Hi Chandrashekar,

Thanks for your reply.

My question is - When will my problem of rectal pain be completely resolved?

Number-10
Time of question-7.47 pm IST
Date- 22nd september, 2018

astrohelp
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by astrohelp » 11 Jan 2019

Esteemed astrologers,

I wanted to share that my condition has finally been diagnosed. It is an infection of the prostate (termed prostatitis) that has been causing the pain, and is not therefore a problem of the rectum at all. Therefore, I have been put on antibiotics for treatment, and the doctor says the healing takes time in such conditions.

My question is: What are the planetary conditions that have led to this condition in me (been suffering from August end in 2017), and when is it expected to resolve?

Thank you so much

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 Jan 2019

surgery is the best for your problem..

joyd.

astrohelp
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by astrohelp » 08 May 2019

Dear Shilpa,

I wanted to check with you if the affliction of Sun by Gulika you described earlier in my horoscope could also result in pain in the pelvic region instead of the rectum as mentioned earlier?

Also, I believe my natal moon and Rahu are in the same house. Could this combination have resulted in a psychological basis for the pain?

Look forward to your guidance on this.

Thank You