Child suspected of development delay

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Rads
Child suspected of development delay

Post by Rads » 20 Aug 2018

Hello sirs,

My son Aprameya is 4 years old.
Date of birth: 30.5.2014
Place of birth: Mangalore, Karnataka
Time:9.51am

Kindly advise us on his education and future.
Intellectually he seems fine to us but education institutions keep complaining about some delays and therapy.

Thank you so much. I have benefited by your advice once before and seek your advice on this matter too.

dord
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Child suspected of development delay

Post by dord » 23 Aug 2018

hi
i cannot see any development delays in his birth chart,in fact the child is very creative and intutive.
and about education u will have to give him little bit of push to make him study and he will do good.

Rads

Post by Rads » 23 Aug 2018

Thank you for your response sir.
I needed some guidance on the next step since his school suggested we visit a psychologist and put him through some therapy. As parents, and watching his growth and progress we didn't feel that way about him. So I wanted some heads up on this front too.
Thank you.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 28 Aug 2018

Rads,
There is weakness of lagna lord ruling self and Mercury in 12th can cause delay with growth.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Rads

Post by Rads » 29 Aug 2018

Delay pertaining specifically to?
Will it rectify with time or we need to do something about it? How long before he gets over it?
He has a slight language/communication delay most prominently cause of which he is a little less social. But intellectually he seems fine.

Rads

Post by Rads » 30 Aug 2018

Thanks for your response.
He is having slight delay in expressive language /communication for his age and so socially he is a bit reserved. Intellect is very fine.
Will it get better with time or we need to do something about it as the school suggests?
But seeing gradual improvement on that front.
Please advise.

Rads

Post by Rads » 14 Nov 2018

I have got a mixed response to my query. Kindly do give me more clarity on the issue. Thanks in advance.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 14 Nov 2018

hello rads,

Rahu dasa / rahu bhukth in ON. It would last upto march-2020. Simultaneously, saturn
is transiting the 7th from moon and two years later would be into 8th house from moon.
The growth could be slow. Support from parents is a must and keep him happy. Do
whatever you could do to increase his communication with others without forcing him.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 14 Nov 2018

Rads

I will see the chart, through K.P. System of astrology, I assume time of birth... is it correct ?

Rads

Post by Rads » 14 Nov 2018

Yes time of birth is correct.

joyd

Post by joyd » 15 Nov 2018

In kalapurusha chart[natural zodiac]karakas for a sound body and active mind are mars and mercury.In this boys kundali,they both are neutral with 4-BAV points.coming to his actual birth kundali,such karaka planets are saturn-Mercury.Mercury getting aspects of 6th lord jupiter in D9 and conjuct with him.THis is the prime cause in developmental delay BCZ OF 6TH LORDS INVOLVEMENT. /2-saturn placed in venus navamsa and such venus with the puller/dragger ketu in D1./3-LAGNA LORD,LORD OF COMMUNICATION-Mercury both with 6th lord jupiter in 12th house, strengthening the delay in development.If you give therapeutic methods ,he will come out from this problem by Rah-Rah-Mars and rah-jup-jup periods.[11-1-2020 to 4-7-2020]

joyd.

Rads

Post by Rads » 15 Nov 2018

Thank you for that detailed explanation... Sounds very reassuring for a worried mother. Gratitude. 🙏

Rads

Thanks to all for the reading and explanations.
@Lex, looking forward for your anslysis.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 15 Nov 2018

Hi Rads
Yes there is issue with the kid, and educational institution complaint is valid.

Analyzing his 5th cusp tells me.. issues related to mental state, perhaps violent, aggressive, not-obedient/non-disciplined mind

Analysis of the 4th cusp... denotes... mother, Education, country, language etc... his education till school level will be affected, results from the examination or report card will not be satisfactory ( per standard)..... I am sorry to say.... i.e. till 2031.

Take care.

Rads

Thank you for your analysis 🙏

joyd

Rads-you wrote that-Sounds very reassuring for a worried mother..well that is called the destiny and play of planets.His kundali reflecting strong blessings from his mother.you dont know this astro fact before but you wrote it in a cryptic way [reassuring for a worried mother].what i am trying to say is, his report card may reflect less percentage of marks like 44-45% but it wont effects much his basic education [reg promotional class issues].Regarding his intelligence,memory and buddhi level issues,saturn is the main planet[in his kundali].He is in venus navamsa.such venus with ketu reflects low levels of above mentioned things in the 5th house matters.But the same ketu who is a puller and dragger of the things will give an uninterrupted ,deep ,thought and problem solving skills too.start your medical treatment and you can visualize the results step by step.

joyd.

Rads

His teachers say academically they have no complaint on him... He is ahead of most kids his age in intellect (touch wood). He can read already. What he very evidently lacks is social skills.. Doesn't mingle or try and make friends or have a proper conversation... He knows and understands the context/language very well but is reluctant/lazy to voice his thoughts. He will talk only when he needs something.

joyd

Lagna lord,Lord of Communication-Mercury both with 6th lord jupiter in 12th house, strengthening the delay in social and communications development.ketu in mars navamsa in D9 hence ,rahu-rahu-mars can trigger the change in him.[11-1-2020 to 7-3-2020]and the next jup-jup will make him comfortable in terms of social and communicative areas.[provided if medical therapies also given in time to him ]

joyd.

Rads

Post by Rads » 16 Nov 2018

OK will work on your advice asap. Thank you so much.

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 16 Nov 2018

Hello,

The child does not have any problems that you should be worried about. Period.

This is what I advise to over enthusiastic parents and aspiring school and 'target-oriented' teachers to back-off. Allow the child to develop his own personal skill-set/s in his own sweet pace.

I suggest your child to wear gemstone for Mercury (not because Mercury denotes communication - I had to clairy that!). For technical details on Emerald - please find out yourself.

Again don't push your child and announce expectations from him - based on his schools' or people arounds' thought process!

Chill and enjoy the parenting experience. :-)

Thank you,
P.PyareL

Rads

Post by Rads » 16 Nov 2018

Loved your advice sir..😀 as parents we too feel the same.. Thank you so much

Rads

Re: My health profile

Post by Rads » 21 Dec 2018

Hello sirs,

Im 38 years old and a year back i was informed about a health issue. I wanted some insight if that could pose a major problem for me anytime in the future.

D. O. B: 2-9-1980
Place of birth: Mangalore, Karnataka
Time of birth: 12.15pm

Thank you in advance for your analysis.

Rads

Post by Rads » 11 Mar 2019

Hello all Gurus..

Whenever i try and amateurishly read my sons chart i find that all planets are on some protest or the other.. Some drawback or other. If someone could kindly give a detailed analysis of his birth chart wrt education, behavior, future work and life, i would be grateful. Looking for positivity in his chart. My father in law knows astrology and he specified the approximate time of the baby's C section arrival. He always tells me he has a powerful yoga in his chart and not to be disheartened. Is it true?

Aprameya
Dob: 30.5.2014
Time: 9.51am
Place of birth: Mangalore, D. k.

Rads

Post by Rads » 23 Jun 2019

Namaste,

What will my son grow up to be? How does his future look like?

Thank you.