Prognosis for ASD son

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Astrohope
Prognosis for ASD son

Post by Astrohope » 13 Jul 2018

My 5 year old son was diagnosed with ASD at 3. With interventions can now speak basic sentences but still not conversational. Well behaved and no aggressive behaviour. Primary concerns are speech and social delay.
Could one of the learned members please throw some light on his asd prognosis?
Date of birth : 23 April 2013
Time : 22:16
Place : chennai

Thanks!

supernova
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Prognosis for ASD son

Post by supernova » 13 Jul 2018

Astrohope, Are you father or mother of the child? I think, you are father!

Astrohope

I am the mother of the child. Does the child's horoscope show any chances of recovery?

supernova
Contributor
Contributor

Post by supernova » 13 Jul 2018

Thanks for the feedback. In your child's case, moon is likely predominantly representing mind rather than mother.
Mercury- Karaka for speech and intelligence is in sign of debilitation in the 4th house, meaning not able to provide desired results in this particular area. Moon, the mind is posited in 10th house in Virgo whose lord is Mercury. Mutual 7th aspect between mercury and moon spoiling the mind and speech.
Third house represents speech, wealth, family. Lord of 3rd house - Saturn is posited in 11th House in its exaltation sign of Libra, however is retrograde indicating delays in the concerned areas but being in sign of exaltation, I believe, it will eventually show improvement in concerned areas after a lot of hard work, i.e. therapies etc.
I am not learned enough to delve into remedies but Astroduffer, R V Ramanan or other learned members may be able to help. Was he diagnosed around March 2016?

Non-astrologically, as far as I know, it is nearly impossible to be out from ASD. It actually is not a disease in true sense but it is something that the kid is born with, i.e. his brain is wired little more differently than others. Therapy under competent professional will definitely help a lot. As what you described, it doesn't sound like his ASD is extreme. He is well behaved and non-aggressive which infact is a good thing and I would be more hopeful of his improvement with therapy. I don't know if you have started to read about ASD but ASD people always some kind of unique ability or talent. Try to identify that and channelize your son's energy in that direction. Remember, not to overly force him to do things, that will backfire and you may push him towards aggressiveness.
I would appreciate if you could provide some feedback on following points. Is his father fiercely protective of him or is overall more aggressive in nature /indifferent to the kid? Is your physical health overall not in good shape?
Good Luck and I truly wish the best for your son.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 13 Jul 2018

Hello Astrohope,

His birth is the maha dasa of unfavorable Moon placed in 10th house ruled by Mercury who is weak by debilitation. This mutual aspects can bring worries related to speech.
You can do remedies for Moon and wear Emerald of 5 carat to strengthen Mercury and wear green color in his dress. Offer food to cows on Monday.
His Saturn rules growth is strong in 11th can bring improvement.
Good luck

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 13 Jul 2018

The 2nd house belongs to Saturn who is exalted in the 11th house. He is in the nakshatra of Rahu, associated with him and aspected by three natural malefics and Venus, the rogakaraka. Rahu occupies the rogamsa in Navamsa (counted from natal lagna) while Saturn occupies the third amsa (which includes communication as a karakatwa) counted from natal lagna.

The 2nd house is aspected by the lagna lord Jupiter who is, however, in the rogasthana in the nakshatra of the 8th lord Moon. Jupiter occupies the ashtamsa from natal lagna in the navamsa chart.

Karaka for speech, Mercury is debilitated in rasi chart, in its own nakshatra and is aspected only by the Moon. It occupies the 2nd amsa from natal lagna in the navamsa.

Dasa lord Moon is afflicted. It is the 8th lord, lord of the 22nd drekkana and the 64th navamsa form Moon. The problem was detected in the antara of Jupiter. The current antara lord Mercury is also afflicted as earlier stated and is also in a Sarpa drekkana.

A shanti for Moon is necessary before significant improvement can take place. Moon dasa operates till April 2022. Due to the benefic influence if Jupiter, the improvement will definitely occur. It may occur slowly since the next dasa lord Mars is combust and in Ketu’s nakshatra.

TKC

Astrohope

Dear learned members,
Thank you all so much for your prompt replies and guidance.

@supernova : you are correct, he was diagnosed in Feb 2016. He is a very smart and intelligent kid, and can manipulate people to get his things done :D.., esp with his grandparents, which still gives me hope that he can catch up on the speech and social fronts one day.
Reg his father, he is very soft natured and spiritual person, not at all aggressive... Perhaps i would be overly protective of him! Among the two of us, i am the short tempered person, and my husband is the cool one..

As you rightly said, he does have musical abilities and we are trying to involve him in music classes and sports to help him. I agree that Asd cannot go away completely, all i hope and pray for is that he is able to cope up and eventually become indistinguishable from his peers, and can lead an independent life...

supernova
Contributor
Contributor

Post by supernova » 14 Jul 2018

Thanks for the feedbacks. Helps me find my mistakes in analysis.
Also, a correction to my previous post, I meant to write second house that represents speech, wealth and family. I incorrectly typed third house.

Astrohope

Post by Astrohope » 15 Jul 2018

Thanks again, supernova. Do you think his chart indicates good outcome after the moon dasha is over?

supernova
Contributor
Contributor

Post by supernova » 15 Jul 2018

Astrohope madam,
I am not yet learned enough to suggest remedies or figure things out for sure based on Mahadasha, I only know little bit of it. (if you re-read my second post). However, as Sujit ji and Tylorechandra ji have suggested some remedies in the posts above. You may follow it. I can not vouch for it or against it as I am not knowledgeable enough.
I apologize for not being able to help.
Good luck.

Astrohope

Post by Astrohope » 18 Jul 2018

Thanks supernova ji

Astrohope

Re: Prognosis for ASD son - please help!

Post by Astrohope » 16 Aug 2018

Please help me learned members! I recently consulted a child psychologist and was told not to expect too much in terms of progress. According to her, for a child with autism, having conversational language and friends is too high an expectation to set. She told me to just continue therapies keep my expectations low to avoid frustration.

I am very depressed! Does his chart indicate more of a lifelong problem? I am also attaching mine and husband birth details.

Mother : 7 sep 1984, Chennai
Father : 9 june 1981,Chennai

Please please help me understand what is going on and is there any hope?

Astrohope

Post by Astrohope » 16 Aug 2018

Sorry forgot to add birth times
Mother : 7 sep 1984, Chennai, 14:05 hrs
Father : 9 june 1981,Chennai, 9:22 hrs

dord
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by dord » 17 Aug 2018

hi mam
autism is on rise in india and the reason behind it is high ALUMINUM and MERCURY content found in their brains of kids these days,it is all due to MMR vaccine shot that indian kids are being subjected to.you can research on MYELIN SHEATH DAMAGE CAUSED BY VACCINE ADJUVANTS ( MERCURY / ALUMINIUM etc ) and how to get rid of these heavy metals.
try to detoxify these heavy metals and he will be fine.make him sit in sun or do SURYA NAMASKAR as it STIMULATES VAGUS NERVE WHICH IS IDEAL FOR DELIVERING NATURAL ANTI-BIOTICS.

as per his birth chart analysis what i can see is that there is nothing majour present,but there are minor health issues only .there is nothing in general very determental to health combinations.only complete negative one being moon with no good positive support.but what i can see is in 4 grahas 1 6 12 combination is present but lots of 1 5 9 11 are also there,so nothing much to worry.if you try for recovery methods he will recover at faster rate.
in every GRAHA at every level positive combinations are also present to counter the negative ones except in moon.
he will suffer from these problems only till early childhood related to health and education.
from mid 2022 things look very good,he might face only slight problems but will do very good in education.

joyd

Post by joyd » 17 Aug 2018

Foods alert-all cadbury-nestle and other brands of chocolates,syrups and see foods contains 4% of aluminium.so try to avoid them.

joyd.

Astrohope

Post by Astrohope » 17 Aug 2018

Thank you dord ji! We stopped giving him preserved /junk foods for the last few years. Relieved to know that the issues are temporary. Thanks again.

vedikpal333
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by vedikpal333 » 28 Sep 2018

My son is been diagnosed by autism .He is not speaking meaning full words uptill now.Request you to go through his chart.His birth details are as follows-

Name-Jishu
TOB-11.02 pm
Place-Mumbai (India)
DOB-13.04.2018

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 29 Sep 2018

he's only 5 months
its too early to consider that he is unable to speak full words
and far too early to diagnose autism
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Aalpha

Post by Aalpha » 05 Oct 2018

My son is also diagnosed with autism born on 03 Dec 2014 time 4.53 am ,place London

Any advice please

Astrohope

Post by Astrohope » 06 Jun 2022

Dear learned members,
I would like to give an update on my son.he is now 9 and most of the behavioral issues are resolved. He is however still behind in social communication and struggling with academics.. I was hoping that his Mars mahadasha(just started) would be better. Can we hope for further progress and will he eventually catch up ?

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 09 Jun 2022

Hi, Astrohope,

Mars is favorable 5th lord and placed in own sign. Sun is the favourable 9th lord and exalted in 5th. Mars is very close to Sun and combust. Therefore, all the results of Mars dasha would be totally controlled by Sun which is very strong and favorable. Therefore, from health, physical development point of view, things could be very good.

Regarding academics, we may analyze siddamsa or D24 chart. Here, the ascendant is Scorpio and its lord Mars who is also the dasha lord is in 4th with Rahu and Ketu. During the next 7 years of Mars dasha, focus is on education and progress is indicated because Mars is in a kendra (4th) in D24. The presence of Rahu and Ketu indicate the expected challenges.

In D24, Mars (sports) is also 6th (competition) lord. One suggestion is that if the child is put into sports his overall skills (social, teaming, confidence) may improve as well.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 11 Jun 2022

Hi,

Your son started his life in a difficult Maha-Dasha of Ashtama Moon/Chandra. Subsequently, he has started Maha-Dasha of 5th & 12th lord Mars/Kuja... who seems to be strongly placed in the 5th house in Mesha Rashi. But then, he has been torched for being too close in proximity to Sun/Ravi - both are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu (who himself is placed alongside with a nasty Roga-Karaka Venus/Shukra). They are mutually aspected by 2nd & 3rd lord Saturn/Shani-dev who is Vakra/Retrograde and Rahu (not to mention the low-profile miscreants Mandi and Gulika. Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru is placed in the 6th house of Roga-Sthana and Mercury/Budha is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation.

Things don't seem to look rosy in Navamsa or D-9 and in Siddhamsa or D-24 either. Further, Rahu-Ketu don't seem to be well disposed in the birth-chart. Current time could be a bit challenging - might not be a bad idea to be cautious and ensure the little one does not get injured/hurt. Anyways, I'd be a bit skeptical... while hoping all along that I off in my understanding.

In any case, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 11 Jun 2022

Hi,
Astrohope wrote:
16 Aug 2018
Mother : 7 sep 1984, Chennai, 14:05 hrs
Father : 9 june 1981,Chennai, 9:22 hrs
Since posting previously, I've had a chance to read through other posts in this thread. Apart from perspectives shared by knowledgeable members, I came across the above and spent some time to cast and observe your (mother's) birth-chart - an interesting one indeed, with most Grahas/Planets placed powerfully (Jupiter/Guru, Sun/Ravi, Mars/Kuja placed in their Swasthana, Saturn/Shani-dev in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation and Rahu-Ketu in signs considered to be their Uccha-Sthana or signs of exaltation).

As per Vimsottari Dasha, you started Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru's (powerfully placed alongside Udaya Lagna in Dhanur Rashi, but posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu) Maha-Dasha from Jaunary 2013. So, Naisargika Putra-Karaka Jupiter/Guru seems to have done well to deliver on the promised child, after perhaps a bit of challenging Rahu Maha-Dasha. Incidentally, 5th lord Mars/Kuja is placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Hospitalization and alongside Ketu (in Ketu-Rahu axis). Jupiter/Guru's aspect on the 5th house is a bit of help... but mind you, it is also aspected by a powerful Saturn/Shani-dev.

On the sidelines, your husband (father) seems to have started a bit of a troublesome Rahu Maha-Dasha around the same time in December 2012.

Given my understanding, it would help if you could kindly confirm your birth-time to be accurate for one and secondly, provide some insight into the effect of "Desha-Kaala-Patra" by sharing some background of yourself/husband, to help set the context.

Sincerely...

Astrohope

Post by Astrohope » 11 Jun 2022

Many thanks KMD ji and Sishya ji.
I was hoping things would be better for him in terms of his development in the Mars dasha, as was suggested by our family astrologer also. We have already performed remedies suggested for Budha at the Budha temple in Thiruvengadu. No other remedies were suggested.

I was also wondering why I have to go thro so much pain during my Jupiter Mahadasha, when Jupiter is supposed to be wonderfully placed in my chart. My birth time is accurate, confirmed by my mother.
My son was born through a normal delivery, no complications at all during the pregnancy.
@Sishya ji could you please elaborate on what insights you need on desha kaala patra, Apologies I could not understand.

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 12 Jun 2022

Dear Astrohope,

As I read your son's horoscope, I didn't find any major problems with regards to ASD and the related. However, he may need to take care of his digestive (especially) and nervous system and the related. Occasional minor health niggles may be there.
There may be treatable minor concerns regarding mental health like fear anxiety complex and wavering mind. But that may work as advantages as he grows. For this, you may develop and inculcate positive, undoubting, confident ecosystem around him. You as parents may also need to be optimistic in your outlook and approach so that that may reflect upon him and reject any negative, pessimistic energies and opinions.

Actually, his chart reflects every possibility of him becoming famous at some point of time.
He may change careers. He may do well in fine arts, creativity, art and entertainment, showbiz, speculations, sports, textiles, teaching and preaching, mechanical, storytelling, multitasking roles and anything that requires intelligence, creative use of hands. He may also do especially well in politics and public image related works.

Actually, it's kinda tricky but you may need to strike a balance of coaching him and showing direction in general as well as in his career and at the same time encourage and be a support system to allow him to independently choose what he desires.
As mentioned earlier, it may be his natural instinct of his wavering mind to try out different things - it shouldn't be curbed but channelized in constructive and beneficial directions so that this trait may work for his advantage. More so, because his chart reflects high intelligence. Intelligent people usually don't talk or respond much especially if they find the other (proverb - empty vessels make the most noise) neither of same intelligence level and not of their liking, effort, time nor even of interest nor of fun! An intelligent person's perspectives are much more evolved (including lateral or out of the box and optimistic and solution-oriented) and across a wide range; not narrow, not cliché.
Another observation is that he may flourish in anything that's royal - personality, surrounding, behavior, demeanor, education, career, thought process, communications.

One thing is if you're expecting the prevailing Mars Major Period to be positive - you may not be entirely correct. There may be some sparks of positives during the period but not overall though.
The major positive turnaround period may be from Rahu MahaDasha from round about second quarter 2029. Almost everything may drastically turn in his favour. Rahu and Saturn is his horoscope are extremely beneficial, positive and powerful; and have the potential to soar high and higher. (Ketu is somewhat good too).

I don't foresee any major problems in his education. It's important to be patient in choosing the right stream and style of education that is to his liking. Actually, he may very well
do higher studies. He may do well studying (especially higher studies) in prestigious and royal institutions in subjects like social services, political science, philanthropy, music, arts, fine arts, creative studies, sports, public image related studies.

He may wear gemstones : Ruby and Neelam.

If you're in Tamil Nadu, he may visit Sri Kathra Sundareswarar Temple, Kanjanagaram and Sri Singeeswar Temple, Mappedu.

He may worship Gular tree and circumambulate 7 times round it every Friday and offer rice grains to the roots.
He may also worship Bel tree and circumambulate round Bel tree and offer water every day and offer leaves to Lord Shiva.

Finally, I would end this write-up by answering your last question - not only he may eventually catchup with his peers but he may even overtake them in full throttle in future and win multiple races.

Hope this helps!
Cheers and regards,
pPL
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments