Insomnia

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
joyd
Re: Insomnia

Post by joyd » 16 Jul 2018

Nora-Not true.He gives more presence of mind while driving.Mercury in 8th gives debts free life.To be frank you have to raise this in planets section not in career as it is not related to this thread.His mercury in 8th from his 12th virgo .so no Bhav chart used..

joyd.

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 16 Jul 2018

joyd wrote:
16 Jul 2018
SM-dont be in confusion,i said that your 12th lord mercury in 8th from 12th virgo and not from your lagna.i will look in to your chart after 21st.

joyd.
Ok. Thanks

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 16 Jul 2018

Nora wrote:
16 Jul 2018
Hi Joyd Ji

I've heard mercury placed in 8th also causes problems with driving skills. Like inability to judge signals and signs on the road, so such individuals should be careful or avoid driving two wheelers or cars..am I correct?

SM what has been your experience regarding driving?

Kind regards

Nora
Nora,

I don't know driving.

Thanks,

kaushik_sriram

Post by kaushik_sriram » 16 Jul 2018

12th lord has gone to eight from. Its own place .so 5th house karaka for intelligence or mind set got effected.furtther sat is aspecting moon .karaka for mind .it seems you are thinking more on certain aspects of your life .

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 17 Jul 2018

Thanks Joyd Ji. I know I should be careful while writing my messages here in terms of choosing the write section to Clarify my doubts...

Kaushik sriram...what do you mean by thinking about certain aspects of life? Would you mind elaborating?

Kind regards

Nora

kaushik_sriram

Post by kaushik_sriram » 18 Jul 2018

Thinking more means unnecessary issues it might be at work place or at home.

spirit571
Contributor
Contributor

Post by spirit571 » 18 Jul 2018

Hi
For sleep deprivation 12 House along with its lord and karak of sleep ve is seen. 12th house have no drishti,its lord Me have drishti of uccha shani and ketu and with moon(kind of defective as lord of 10th). Now Ve have drishti of saturn. From moon lagna 12th have drishti of Ju from 8th with ketu in ju house and also from retrograde Sa. Also if seen from Sun lagna again 12th(pleasure of sleep) have aspect of exalted Sa and Ke and its lord Mars is with Sun. So the separative influence of Exalted Sa, su and ketu lead to sleep deprivation(seperating from the pleasure of sleep of 12th) and since Moon is too afflicted by saturn and Ketu and Me(in whose house Ra is placed) led to stress during the moon dasha of aug 14 with anntar of moon and pratyantar of sa respectively....leading to thoughts alien in nature and since 3rd house the house of nervous system is afflicted by ra ke and exalted saturn it lead to more problem in psyche.
So for the time being I would suggest to take Reckweg R14(homoeopathic remedy for Insomnia) and do something for saturn.

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 18 Jul 2018

Ok got it

Kind regards
Nora

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 18 Jul 2018

spirit571 wrote:
18 Jul 2018
Hi
For sleep deprivation 12 House along with its lord and karak of sleep ve is seen. 12th house have no drishti,its lord Me have drishti of uccha shani and ketu and with moon(kind of defective as lord of 10th). Now Ve have drishti of saturn. From moon lagna 12th have drishti of Ju from 8th with ketu in ju house and also from retrograde Sa. Also if seen from Sun lagna again 12th(pleasure of sleep) have aspect of exalted Sa and Ke and its lord Mars is with Sun. So the separative influence of Exalted Sa, su and ketu lead to sleep deprivation(seperating from the pleasure of sleep of 12th) and since Moon is too afflicted by saturn and Ketu and Me(in whose house Ra is placed) led to stress during the moon dasha of aug 14 with anntar of moon and pratyantar of sa respectively....leading to thoughts alien in nature and since 3rd house the house of nervous system is afflicted by ra ke and exalted saturn it lead to more problem in psyche.
So for the time being I would suggest to take Reckweg R14(homoeopathic remedy for Insomnia) and do something for saturn.
Thanks. Can saturn’s Aspect on moon can stop sleep all of a sudden? Then who have Saturn moon conjunction will not get sleep at all. I believe Astama Shani has contribution to it. My life changed since beginning of Astama Shani. Also, there is social anxiety. I am wearing a pearl but sleep has not improved.

spirit571
Contributor
Contributor

Post by spirit571 » 18 Jul 2018

Hi
SM1983
No... saturn aspect or conjuction with moon,alone, will not lead to insomnia. Also 12th house have to be considered,its lord and karak and the effect of planets having separative influence like saturn sun and rahu ,have to be prominent from all the three lagnas for sure shot case of chronic insomnia. In your case its like an acute case with nervous exhaustion.... and what ashtam shani are you talking about?....

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 19 Jul 2018

spirit571 wrote:
18 Jul 2018
Hi
SM1983
No... saturn aspect or conjuction with moon,alone, will not lead to insomnia. Also 12th house have to be considered,its lord and karak and the effect of planets having separative influence like saturn sun and rahu ,have to be prominent from all the three lagnas for sure shot case of chronic insomnia. In your case its like an acute case with nervous exhaustion.... and what ashtam shani are you talking about?....
Hi Spirit, Astama Shani is when Saturn transits 8th from moon. My Astama Shani started in nov 2014 and ended in October 26 th, 2017. My life came in to toss during Astama Shani.

spirit571
Contributor
Contributor

Post by spirit571 » 19 Jul 2018

SM1983
Well ashtam shani from Moon tend to give health hazards but it should be analysed along with the dasha bhukti at that time Also. Dasha from 14-17 was MO-Mo MO-Ma and MO-Ra...Moon being lord of 10 losing its benefic nature and being with Mercury lord of 12th and 9th housing Ra and ke,sa aspecting 7th house...tends to give losses after big gain in partnership(be it of any kind!) Mars being lord of two marak houses and being in 8th causes heath issue and financial loss and finance being put in unworthy cause. Ra in ninth seems to overshadow judgement and causes impulsiveness. So along with astham shani period of transit may not be good but after 2017 when it changed its sign it jumped from 23 SAV point to 32 and from 2 to 5 in its ashtakvarga. So there should have been some relief but some animosity with younger ones if any.

I aint an expert so....the upper para is suffering from MayBe syndrome....

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 22 Jul 2018

spirit571 wrote:
19 Jul 2018
SM1983
Well ashtam shani from Moon tend to give health hazards but it should be analysed along with the dasha bhukti at that time Also. Dasha from 14-17 was MO-Mo MO-Ma and MO-Ra...Moon being lord of 10 losing its benefic nature and being with Mercury lord of 12th and 9th housing Ra and ke,sa aspecting 7th house...tends to give losses after big gain in partnership(be it of any kind!) Mars being lord of two marak houses and being in 8th causes heath issue and financial loss and finance being put in unworthy cause. Ra in ninth seems to overshadow judgement and causes impulsiveness. So along with astham shani period of transit may not be good but after 2017 when it changed its sign it jumped from 23 SAV point to 32 and from 2 to 5 in its ashtakvarga. So there should have been some relief but some animosity with younger ones if any.

I aint an expert so....the upper para is suffering from MayBe syndrome....
Thanks. I have not seen any improvement. Only down wards. Life is with so many problems. This insomnia is taking serious toll on my body.

Thanks,

spirit571
Contributor
Contributor

Post by spirit571 » 22 Jul 2018

Hi SM1983
I know the problem you are facing. I have also been sufferd from Insomnia. Laying in the night for 2-3 hours at a stretch and still no sign of sleep and next moment another problem rises...hungry stomach. Many a times there was sunrise and I was still unable to sleep. During the day I felt sleepy but at night it just vanished.
Your 12th house,has the effect of retro saturn,12th lord also effected by exalted sa. And 12th lord is in eight house in D9 aspected by Ke and no benefic aspect. 12th lord is with moon. By the way Moon attains strength as it is exalted in D9. And also the aspect of Sa on Mo in D1 and D9 isn't that bad,though Sa is malefic but for the chart concerned it acts as abenefic being lord of both kendra and trikona.
I think the main problem is Me(also apart from above Me rashi houses Ra in it) here and its association with Mo.
Well whether it was shani transit or whatever you have to counter the problems at the end of the day. I know homoeopathy and have tried the medicine which I told you before. Give it a try,well it may work or may not work,thats left to time. Also I would suggest to chant the following mantra. Do it any time of the day & night. And do it in your free time. Don't chant it at a stretch But instead chant it at intervals in short short time frame over the day and night. You can chant it vocally or in your mind,sitting or standing. No need of viniyoga and nyasa required and don't worry about the ritual aspect of it.
This mantra will calm the agitated mind and bring mind under control leading to manolaya.
ॐ तामाराधियमि महालयां मनो मे या लयतां नयति,सा सर्वदा अस्य भद्रं करोति.
After all its the mind that is the cause and deliverance of sorrow.

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Spirit for your suggestions. Hope this reduce my issues.

Thanks,

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi Spirit,

When I will get job? Could you please tell me.

Thanks,

SM1983

spirit571
Contributor
Contributor

Post by spirit571 » 23 Jul 2018

Hi SM

Looked into your chart and I think after mid of october this year(taking the closest possibility) there will be chances of getting a job and before that you might have to take short journeys for the same and you might be doing the same now. And also the health problems will see gradual improvement. Career is seen from 9th and 10th,also from 5th,7th. If seen from 9th and 5th effect of saturn and rahu is seen,sa is aspected by rahu also indicating medical field(sa,ra,sun are medical planets when they effect each other). Me Lord of 9th with Mo aspected by saturn means administrative job involving writing skills.

From 10th" 10th has venus in watery sign of moon....venus too represent water....Is aspected by Ju from 2nd acting as wealth generator in this field. 7th which is 10th from 10th have Moon lord of 10th with me aspected by exalted sa. Overall signifying administrative job relating to water element like perfumery, water management, chemical industry relating to its medicinal effect etc. Also for job you might have to travel frequently.

There are chances you might have 'Parathyroid' problems and Ju being 6thL and 6th in navamansh aspect with Su and Ma....and afflicted Me indicates problems surrounding stomach area of some sort. There might have been episode of minor accident wrt fire or electricity at some time.
Suggestion would be have a healthy lifestyle and ROUTINE for everyday things. Don't get involved into too much transit of planets thing and their effects....and burden your mind with the negative aspect of it.

Finally Me for Libra is lord of 12th and 9th...so it will give effect of 9th. I suggest that do something for strengthening Me...it will prove beneficial with regard to career and health.

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 23 Jul 2018

Thanks Spirit. I was working in pharmaceutical industry. I quit job due to health problem in June and came back to native place. That's why asked about job. In my earlier job hardly there was any travel.
Regards,
SM1983