Constant fatigue/low vitality/solarplex.

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Agog
Contributor
Contributor
Constant fatigue/low vitality/solarplex.

Post by Agog » 26 Apr 2018

This have been going on for long.

I have very low energy till mid afternoon 2-3 pm and as evening approaches it gets liltte better.Week eyesight too.I get ringing in ear immiditely after waking up and it's very irritating immiditely after waking up.
Main problem I think is digestive system and solarplex I have some swelling in right lower intestines.Got it checked from doctor done MRI but nothing comes up.
I think it's a nerve issue which causes constipation/indigestion etc leading to low absoprtion of nutrients & hence fatigue.

Can someone guide me what planets are causing this what could be the remedy I am only 29 and think with age it might get worse.Is the future time period showing improvement??

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Constant fatigue/low vitality/solarplex.

Post by Agog » 27 Apr 2018

Sorry I forgot to post details 11/12/1988 18:58 abohar

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 May 2018

mercury-ketu gives ear Tinnitus Disease.If you neglect it,it will slowly turns in to Aural vertigo and some times progressive deafness.so consult A good ENT surgeon.

joyd

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 May 2018

one more key point in this chart is 3rd lord in 6th.It gives over health cautious of ones health.sun in mercury's star gives frequent thoughts on natives health.such mercury in ketus asterim and trines ketu.Ketu in reverse trines with saturn-moon-mercury.so most of the things related to your psychological when it comes to your said solar plexus,nerve issues like descriptions.

joyd.

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 18 May 2018

Thanks Sir joyd for Taking time for a second look.

You are right in your analysis that it's more psychological issues (too much thinking) but very less action.
But on a lesser extent there are physical issues too especially with core naval area(I got tests done and found nutrients absoprtion is less with minor intestine swelling) Also ayurveda has a answer too as I have vata imbalance causing all above.

Sir how in your experience lagna Lord gandanta works wrt health. My Mercury is at water-fire cusp at 1dg41 gandanta(it might be playing some role) and placed in Aries navamsha 3rd . Been Always curious to know about Rashi lagna lord placement in navamsha but found no article here.

Do you consider house in navamsha?? Or just sign?
How do you rate this navamsha placement of mercury wrt health and efforts in life.So precautions can be taken

I think the poor fella(mercury = me)been too overshadowed in chart by sat and "ketu" while Dasha and ascendant nak Lord is a total opposite force "Rahu".Just cant comprehend this in my little knowledge.

Would be grateful if you can share your thoughts on this to teach how these opposite planetary energies of Ke/Ra works when they are equally dominant in chart.

Thanks.

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 25 May 2018

Joyd sir waiting for your view?

Regards.

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 08 Aug 2018

Sir still waiting.

Thanks again

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 16 Apr 2019

Hello joydji

Any input, this still persist what remedies should I do.
Any other things you see regarding this.

Thanks

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 21 Apr 2019

The situation is getting grave ...
Day to day working is getting effected.
Please help.

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 29 Apr 2019

Moderatora my post was deleted I don't understand why???
Was there anything under forum rules I posted.
Anyway I can still write here asking if the condition showing intestines damage for my problems.
What remedies can help me.

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 24 Jul 2019

Requesting other members to shed light on my health issues.

The current time is difficult.

Lex ji shivoham ji & other members please help when can I see relief.

I have been wanting to stay isolated from past few years company of others brings anxiety & elders at home are planning to get me married & I fear with this state of mind & health it will be a disaster. I can't get out from the web of lethargy procrastination & negativity any step I take is negatited by this other energy I have in me which is very powerful & dark.

It's like nothing in life is colourful & worth working for.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone here.

Thanks.

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Re: health prediction

Post by Agog » 25 Jul 2019

Hello please give feedback respected members

chokra
Contributor
Contributor

Post by chokra » 28 Jul 2019

There are two things in your chart that are the root of most of the issues. I am not talking about the symptoms but the core where the issues 1. arise, and 2. affect you. As per chart Rahu dasha will bring your karmic debts to pay as far as unknown health issues are concerned. You were born to pay off these debts in this Rahu period, understand that first. Its not that your life is miserable and full of lethargy. Its just this cloud of health challenges surround you and you will need to 'consciously' take refuge in meditation, prayers, and spirituality healthy diet. Your nakshatra nadi is full of 6,8,12. Some of these things might be unavoidable, learn to find solace in your hobbies (music, sports, etc). The biggest resolve in my opinion for your issues is to fix your lagna lord which is really well placed but combust. When karmic debts come upon you, a person with strong lagna is able to handle and work towards resolution. When the lagna lord is weak, it becomes very challenging for the person to handle everything that is thrown at them. So my second solution for you is to fix your Mercury, by wearing emerald 5ct, incorporate the color green as much as you can in your life especially at home, and on yourself (cloths, attire, jewlery, etc). Your lord of 7th and 10th is in 12th, so you might go abroad for work, or work for a foreign organization, and also your spouse might be outside your caste or from foreign land. Jup is retrograde, so make sure to appreciate your gurus, and have a positive outlook towards spirituality. Rahu is at its full effect in your chart, and most of your health issues are symptoms/illusions affecting your physically. Understand that and focus on yoga and spirituality you will see things quiet down in your body.

New2Vedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by New2Vedic » 28 Jul 2019

Very correct chokra. Strength of Lagnesha is one of most important factors in birth chart. lagna if strong either because Lagnesh himself strongly place, good shadbal, or because lagna aspected by good favorable planets from 4, 7, 10 or 11 then many other doshas of a chart taken care of automatically.

Similarly if Jupiter placed in lagna where it is friend of lagnesha, or lord of 5th or 9th, then many problems will not be sod bad for the native. He will easily pass over his bad times. But if lagnesh is weak, combust, or lying in 6, 8, 12 houses then even small issues become big hurdles and is eventually defeated in life.