Not sure what it is but I REALLY NEED HELP, Please.

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ms_9704
Not sure what it is but I REALLY NEED HELP, Please.

Post by ms_9704 » 09 Mar 2018

Hi,
Im a female. And ive always been overweight since childhood, I've tried to shed off the weight but have never been consistent with it. Since the last 5 years the amount of weight i have gained is unbelieveable. It is actually worrisome because even after undestanding the seriousness of the issue i wont stop with my unhealthy and emotional eating. Its not like i get hungry a lot, i wont eat when im around people and will be totally fine with controlling my hunger then. But whenever im alone at home, i eat a great deal of junk without stopping and i dont even know why. I weight 90 kgs at the moment and im only 20. My fat is really hampering with my self confidence. I try to get exercise but as usual im not very consistent with it.
I also suffer with anxiety and depression.
Can someobody please check and let me know what the problem is behind this?
And when will i look good and feel healthy agter loosing weight?
Please help.
Female
2nd/oct/1997
00:31
Pob- New delhi india

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Not sure what it is but I REALLY NEED HELP, Please.

Post by vedicmaths » 10 Mar 2018

hello ms_9704

As per Jaimini, atmakaraka in Gemini gives obesity. Your chart is a perfect
example of it.

Unless you put this into your heart and soul, you are in trouble. Obesity will
bring in all sorts of health problems. The sooner you act, the better it is.

consult a dietician and a psychiatrist. Both will guide you.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

ms_9704

Post by ms_9704 » 10 Mar 2018

Hi.. thanks for your prompt respons Vedicmaths
However, i have a doubt that i would like you to clarify to easy my mind of certain worries.
You all predict what is wrong with someone's stars and why are things going wrong and stuff. Like you just told me my chart has atmakarka in gemini and thus obesity.. i also suffer from acne and scarred face so that must be a part of it. And then you advised me to act on it as soon as i can. I will surely heed that advice.. but even when im trying to reduce my weight.. the atmakarka still stays in gemini right? So what if it wont produce any positive results for me? I mean to say that even if a person is doing things to improve things for themselves, the planet still stay just as they are right? So that means i wont end up getting results??

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 12 Mar 2018

ms_9704 wrote:
10 Mar 2018
Hi.. thanks for your prompt respons Vedicmaths
However, i have a doubt that i would like you to clarify to easy my mind of certain worries.
You all predict what is wrong with someone's stars and why are things going wrong and stuff. Like you just told me my chart has atmakarka in gemini and thus obesity.. i also suffer from acne and scarred face so that must be a part of it. And then you advised me to act on it as soon as i can. I will surely heed that advice.. but even when im trying to reduce my weight.. the atmakarka still stays in gemini right? So what if it wont produce any positive results for me? I mean to say that even if a person is doing things to improve things for themselves, the planet still stay just as they are right? So that means i wont end up getting results??
AK or its placement doesn't pronounce any kind of disease disorder

Let me know, where exactly latitude ( place in New DElhi) you born into

joyd

Post by joyd » 12 Mar 2018

Lex it might not be according to KP system but based on jaimini school what vm replied was 100% right.

joyd.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 12 Mar 2018

hello ms_9704

What you wrote is perfectly correct. The planetary positions at birth shows
the inherent qualities of the person who owns that chart. However, if we believe
in fate , some come out of the problems completely, which is also the part of the fate.

Planets keep moving and associated planetary periods keep changing. Taking effort
to come out of the problems is also an inherent quality, which is known and felt
only by you and not by any astrologer. Few can comment about the quality of efforts
within you, but i do not want to go into that. There will be lots of " ifs and buts ".

You wrote " whenever im alone at home, i eat a great deal of junk ". Take the clue
from here. When you are left alone , the advisor within you is giving improper
directions. You must have a permanent good 'GURU ' inside to show you the right path.

Put them all aside and focus on the effort alone. Who knows ? you may succeed.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 13 Mar 2018

joyd wrote:
12 Mar 2018
Lex it might not be according to KP system but based on jaimini school what vm replied was 100% right.
joyd.
Hey, did I write anywhere in this post on K.P? And, BTW, when you engage adebate with me, I need Original Sanskrit sloka, not interested any kind of your Jazzy or illogical writings without any support of Sages works.

joyd

Post by joyd » 13 Mar 2018

Right bro-here is the authentic SHLOKA from jaiminisutras,1st chapter,2nd padam..by Neelakanta, FOR OBESITY.
"MRUTYOWKANDOO ha STOWLYANCHA"

joyd...

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 14 Mar 2018

Either you have given half sloka , where is full sloka... where it is get referenced as AK or AL or Karakamsa or Swamsa or Rasi or amsa etc

what is Mrutyu.... getting highlighted ( on AK????)... is it giving death???... Please cite full slokas and expand the meaning from Sanskrit into English, after quoting Sanskrit sloka in full verse.