Disability in horoscope

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
lakshay100
Disability in horoscope

Post by lakshay100 » 14 Dec 2017

Dob: 10th march 1992
Pob: New Delhi India
Tob: 9:23 am
This chart is of one of my friend, who met with an unlucky accident. He was travelling in the bus and sleeping, and the bus crashed into a lorry, he fell of his sleeping seat, and broke his back. Due to which he is paralysed below his Navel. This accident happened on Sepetember 27 2017. He was inHospital for 50 days had series of surgeries for his spine, lungs and kidney. Due to god grace he crossed this stage. BUt doctor have told he will be life bound wheel chair, with no sensation below (even for his motions).
I know him personally, pretty disciplined and responsible guy (No drink, No smoke) focused on his work. But this happened to him, and where some ppl do drunk drive, kill people, and get off the blame of those cases!!!
Now as next step we are trying alternative therapies along with Physio therapies for his faster recovery.
Seniors and expert here kindly advise if he will recover, or completely disabled. Anything negative reading is fine, because we are seeing this time. Kindly comment.

namaste.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Disability in horoscope

Post by karthik1984 » 14 Dec 2017

Hi, . The Day your friend met with an accident, planet Rahu afflicted an already weakened mercury. Had the planet mercury been strong it would have caused little effect on your friend.
Mercury Lord of 6th house of diseases and accidents is weak. You have to do remedies for Mercury by doing Sudarshana Homam.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 15 Dec 2017

Hi,
Let me know the area where he was born in N.Delhi, I need exact latitude for me to prognose the chart through K.P.System of astrology, scientifically and clinically.

lakshay100

Post by lakshay100 » 15 Dec 2017

Dear Karthik 1984,

I am just beginner in astrology, does 6th lord in 12th house dont make vipreet raj yoga, may be he come out of this situation, also Mars and Saturn is very strong in the chart, and jupiter apsects to lagna? Please advise, also will he have any chance of recovery. Thanks alot, will ask his parents to do Sudarshana homa.

Dear Lex,

He was born in Okhla, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi (Holy Family hospital). Thanks for yur quick reply.

Regards,

joyd

Post by joyd » 15 Dec 2017

This is the one of the finest example of destinys play.The play perfectly syncd with planets-stars-padas-houses very systematically.

Lagna lord mars afflicted[sound health gone],6th lord mercury[disease and accidents]also afflicted by saturn[lord of badhak and spine].Mercury aspecting the 6th house of disease and accidents.It happens while native in traveling and sleep.see the 6th house,it has A3-Travel and see the 12th[sleep] where the 6th lord mercury sitting[Pisces]which has A8[sudden event] -A4[Vehicles].Mercury is in saturn's star.saturn represent spine and spinal nerves.5th lord of recovery sun in 12th from from 6th lord of disease[mercury] under the aspect of jupiter,who is the 9th lord of father and dharma.so recovery is promised to this native but as jupiter under retro gives long time gap to recover from the disease.

As A5 falls in exalted moons sign,it takes a minimum time of 22 months from now to recover.In his D27 Chart also lagna lord under affliction but under the aspect of 10th lord sun.Patient needs prolonged medication for recovery and this is shown by planets in his kundali.

joyd.

lakshay100

Post by lakshay100 » 15 Dec 2017

Dear Joyd,

Thanks for beautifully explaining the whole event, and giving me hope of recovery, as you would have seen the chart he is very disciplined and straight forward in this nature. I just could not able to believe the situation for him just by comparing myself, who is careless in many things.
Due to Retro Jupiter (even in medical astrology) the recovery shall be slow, but this Jupiter is vargottama? So, would this help a little.
Also can you please advise how you calculated 22 months with moon? Just wanted to learn.
Once again thanks alot for giving hope to do hardwork.

Regards,

joyd

Post by joyd » 16 Dec 2017

If a delay causing planet under vargottama strength, how it behaves ? If you got the answer for it don't post it but in your next step, search for 22 months time delay period clues in his kundali.wish you happy learning through LOVA forum.

joyd.

lakshay100

Post by lakshay100 » 16 Dec 2017

Hi Joyd,
:)
I got some thread for 21 to 23 month in his chart, i hope its correct. But anyhow thanks to u, to give a hope.
And thanks to everyone here for helping me so quickly.

Thanks LOVA

Regards.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 16 Dec 2017

lakshay100 wrote:
15 Dec 2017
Dear Karthik 1984,

I am just beginner in astrology, does 6th lord in 12th house dont make vipreet raj yoga, may be he come out of this situation, also Mars and Saturn is very strong in the chart, and jupiter apsects to lagna? Please advise, also will he have any chance of recovery. Thanks alot, will ask his parents to do Sudarshana homa.

Regards,
Hi, Mercury is debilitated here. Saturn aspecting Mercury too. So Sudarshana Homam must .

Lagna Lord Mars is strong in so he should come out of this problem.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 16 Dec 2017

lakshay100 wrote:
14 Dec 2017
Dob: 10th march 1992
Pob: New Delhi India
Tob: 9:23 am
This chart is of one of my friend, who met with an unlucky accident. He was travelling in the bus and sleeping, and the bus crashed into a lorry, he fell of his sleeping seat, and broke his back. Due to which he is paralysed below his Navel. This accident happened on Sepetember 27 2017. He was inHospital for 50 days had series of surgeries for his spine, lungs and kidney. Due to god grace he crossed this stage. BUt doctor have told he will be life bound wheel chair, with no sensation below (even for his motions).
I know him personally, pretty disciplined and responsible guy (No drink, No smoke) focused on his work. But this happened to him, and where some ppl do drunk drive, kill people, and get off the blame of those cases!!!
Now as next step we are trying alternative therapies along with Physio therapies for his faster recovery.
Seniors and expert here kindly advise if he will recover, or completely disabled. Anything negative reading is fine, because we are seeing this time. Kindly comment.

namaste.
hello Lakshay,

Could you confirm birth details are correct.
Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

lakshay100

Post by lakshay100 » 17 Dec 2017

Dear Karthik,

Thank You.

Regards.

lakshay100

Post by lakshay100 » 17 Dec 2017

Dear Sujit,

The birth details are correct.
March 10th 1992, Tob: 9:23 am, POB: New Delhi (Precisely Holy Family Hospital, Okhla road, Jamia nagar).

Regards.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 18 Dec 2017

Hi

Today is Monday, Chandra, when I thought of analyzing the chart ,and when I looked up at Heaven's map at my Latitude, Udaya lagna was transiting in Rishabham, Shukra and in Rohini nk and in sub of Vakri Budha, with Kuja aspects Udaya lagna, today Chandra in Moola nk in Guru's sign and Shani, Ravi in conjunction with Chandra. Today Chandra's sign lorded by Rahu and Ketu for Shani . Therefore Planets... Rahu, Ketu, Shukra, Ravi and Guru

Time of birth is correct, usually analyst will not ask but rather will tell time of birth is incorrect, based upon mathematical analysis.

You said, subject met with accident, while travelling in the bus and was admitted, kidneys/ Cardiac parameters saved during in-hospitalization
Travelling in the bus means quadruped and movable sign. where accident must have occurred.
Any accident to take place, main karaka for accident is Kuja, till Kuja not arriving in the scene, accident will not take place. Than comes marakstana significators, badakstana significators, 6th bhava signis,8th and 12th bhava signis and the day lord. Now markastana significators/badakstana signis/ 6th/8th/12th signis can be one or can be different

Lets see 8th cusp sub deposition. Vehicle karaka and deposited in movable sign, and also a marakstana significator, and its deposition in a fast moving graha in a quadruped sign which is having adverse affects from its sign dispositor
...... Red flag.... It is prewritten from Heavens there is going to be a vehicle accident, ( I am not sure, the vehicle was driven by Govt owned, or accident happened head-on with a Govt owned vehicle????)

6th bhava sign... Budha, Kuja, Shani, Ravi, Guru, Rahu..... 8th..... Shani, Budha, Kuja,... 12th Rahu, Guru, Ravi
Marakstana and badakstana significators Ketu, Shukra Chandra Ravi Shani

The day accident happened was Budha's day and Chandra got into Moola nk ( Ketu's star, and Ketu in Quadruped sign in the chart, representing long journey, in chart, Ketu represents 1st and 8th lord in 6th, Marakstana significator and 9th and 12th lord... showing hospital admittance and surgeries)
Kuja got connected one way or the other

In the natal chart, Rahu in communication/commuting sign represents Guru, Shani, Budha, it will gives results as per these planets, Guru in sixth bhava and in Swati nk, Gur is 9th and 12th lord, ( 6th and 12th established), Shani in 6th and in Chitra nk ( badaka got establised, and as well 8th), Budha connected to 6th 8th
Rahu allowed subject to travel
( Rahu didnt elicitate any accident), but Shani being connected to badakstana and in Kuja's star..there was peril
How, lets see, day was Budha, a commutting karaka, and Rahu is lord for Budha ( Shani got connected, Kuja connected, Budha got connected and Ketu, marakstana and long journey), Ketu represents Kuja, lagnalord and Shukra, markastana significator
Bhukti lord Shukra in 1st half of quadruped sign and Rahu dasa lord , Antara was Shani, a badaka lord in 6th bhava connected to 8th, and Sookshma was Kuja

Was the accident took place around early morning of the accident day or between 930 hrs to 1000 hrs or between 1400 hrs to 1630 hrs or between 10 pm-1030 pm ?????. Let me know on the question marked items. I will tell you about the future upon your feedback.

lakshay100

Post by lakshay100 » 18 Dec 2017

Hi Lex,

Thanks for taking time for doing such detailed analysis. Following things.

1) Accident happened between 4:00 am to 4:45 am on 27th September 2017.
2) Bus company is big company in India called SRS bus company, it hit a lorry which was carrying oil, not sure if it is govt. owned truck or Semi govt owned.
3) As I don't know much about KP astrology method, i feel few planets listed below are not correct or may be you are using Bav chalit chart. Please advise? List of planet as per Jagaanath Hora software. Aries Ascendant.
2nd House- Moon, Taurus
3rd House- ketu gemini
5th House- Jupiter Retro, Leo
9th House - Rahu , Saggitarius
10th House- Mars and Saturn, Capricorn
11th House- Sun and venus, Aquarius
12th House- Mercury, pisces
His Rahu and Saturn Mahadasha and Bhukti will start from January 6th 2018.

He had surgery for Spine alignmnet, 3 procedures and 1 surgery for Lungs. Had a kidney issue, but got resolved at home, by making him drink lot of water.
I hope i answered all the question. And Thanks alot once again to look into this matter.

Regards.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 20 Dec 2017

Hi

Thanks for the feedback. I was analyzing through Transit chart of your natal chart and analysis done. I had asked about early morning accident happened?? And you have confirmed. I had enquired about Govt vehicle?, and you said may be. I can say 100% it was a Govt vehicle

On that day, morning means , your natal lagna was transiting in Simha, Royal/Govt, fiery, quadruped sign.
Btw, I don't follow Jhora and I calculate through Raphel ephemeris, K.P.Panchang. Jhora will not help you to learn and nor any software, unless engage through Bonafide teacher and horoscope erected through self/ mathematical/ panchang help

Natal chart 8th cusp sub is Shukra and Shukra in Dhnaista, again it is prewritten from Heavens. Kuja and Shani in rapt conjunction, joint results of bhavas 1,8,10,11 and Shukra is maraca lord got connected to lagna lord/8th and badaka lord
Rest ditto in Transit analysis

Ketu represents Budha, and Rahu in communication sign ( Budha and Ketu relation is very adverse)
Rahu in 9th, represents Guru ( Guru in Purvaphalguni nk), and Rahu goes to 8th bhava, Rahu represents Ketu

Rahu in Moola nk and in sub of Budha, and Budha in 12th bhava

There you go, defects in the body planets connected are...Budha, Shani, Kuja, Ketu, Rahu ( indirectly Guru also involved)
Budha is 3rd and 6th lord in 12th... and Rahu dasa is on
Rahu and Budha relation also very bad
Shani denotes limb part, Kuja is for valor/blood /bone etc, Budha for commutation, Ketu denotes Budha ( Ketu as a graha denotes edit /surgery part), Rahu denotes Guru ( in 5th, remedy, Knowledge) and Rahu in Moolank and again Ketu, Rahu in Dhanur denotes your thigh, basal,buttocks part etc.

I am sorry to say, at this juncture I can see ,and looking at Longitudinal depositions of Rahu, you are immobile, and outside support required for mobility ( Rahu.. a wheelchair, a battery operated/ electronic one????, I am not sure)

But,................

Let me know the feedback on the above questioned items

lakshay100

Post by lakshay100 » 20 Dec 2017

You are right Lex.

Currently the native is immobile from his navel down, that means his lower limbs are immobile, and currently on wheel chair. We are trying few alternative therapies like ayurveda and stem cell, from January onwards (as he become little fitter). I wanted to know if he will be like this lifelong, or will home some recovery (partial or fully miraculous) in coming time (may be in next 2 years). As i said in my 1st post, negative feedback is fine, because we are seeing this tough time now, and can work for his betterment, and motivate him to make his career and utilise his remianing part of the body.

Regards.

lakshay100

Post by lakshay100 » 10 Jan 2018

[quote=Lex post_id=249360 time=1513773463 user_id=14315]

I am sorry to say, at this juncture I can see ,and looking at Longitudinal depositions of Rahu, you are immobile, and outside support required for mobility ( Rahu.. a wheelchair, a battery operated/ electronic one????, I am not sure)

But,................

Let me know the feedback on the above questioned items
[/quote]

Hi Lex,

Reaching out to you, if you have completed the analysis, as you mentioned " But.....", Any hope.

Regards,

Luckygirl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Luckygirl » 07 Jan 2019

How is your friend?
Any progress in health?

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 07 Jan 2019

If your friend is able to talk or type let him send the following and if your friend is unable to talk or type let any of his family members share the following information
A date and time of question.
B place where they thought of question
C the realationship with the person is most important
Regards
Vedamvenugopal

Rakz1986
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Rakz1986 » 26 Jan 2019

Lagna lord is debilitated in D9 chart and there is shrapit yog. Mercury bad in both charts and sun also not in good sign or position for heath. I can't see any recovery on this one.

lakshay100

Post by lakshay100 » 10 Aug 2019

Progress, is he tires to walk using clutches, but does not have movement and sensation below injury point. We are still waiting for God's Grace. I see above comment of Rakz comment on being debilitated, but now to be honest i try to find postive thing, i only have hope that Jupiter is aspecting the lagna, and mars is also Bhavottama in D9, hoping things improve