Mother health

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vee3
Contributor
Contributor
Mother health

Post by vee3 » 31 Oct 2017

Hi,

My mother currently having physical pain(arm fracture) which is also affecting her mental strength. She is now under PT but with lot of pain/ sleeplessness etc... In the past, between every few years, she has had surgeries(few uterus related), back pain problems, leg fracture, bells palsy and arm paralysis etc...

Mothers birth details - Oct 11, 1955, 0155AM, Cuddalore, India

Could you please check and let know if health and life improve for her? Will her future be pain-free(physical and mental)? Does her chart support it?

Thank you!
Veena

joyd

Re: Mother health

Post by joyd » 31 Oct 2017

veena your birth info and gender needed for my analysis.

joyd.

vee3
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vee3 » 01 Nov 2017

Joyd - Thank you for asking.

My details are Jul 3, 1979, 1707pm, chennai.
I am female. The query is for my mom. She is now running Rahu MD.

joyd

Post by joyd » 01 Nov 2017

Saturn-ketu-Rahu-Mars in square in your natal chart.saturn throwed his 10th aspect on mars in natal .It is the main cause for your mother frequent health fluctuations.[repeated surgeries and health problems].Presently saturn aspect on virgo[natural sign of disease] placed mars resulted in a kind of frozen shoulder problem for your mom.Till coming october some kid of health problem disturbs her.The present pain will be relieved after November 30th,2017.In your BAV-saturn[4th lord of mother] is more malefic.so your coming saturn dasa may badly affect your mom's health[not fatal].23-10-2018 to 12-12-2018 period is troublesome one according to her kundali.

joyd.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 02 Nov 2017

hello vee3,

she had been running mars dasa since 2006. Rahu dasa running right now is during
old age. As years progress, health can go down especially during ashtama saturn
transit somewhere in 2023. Rahu is placed 8th from aruda lagna can bring down the
health. You need not reveal this to your mother since this would bring down her
confidences.

truly yurs,
vedicmaths

vee3
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vee3 » 02 Nov 2017

Thank you joyd and vedicmaths. Yes, my mother is having frozen shoulder & associated problems currently.

Her other health issues also took longer time for recovery. Back pblms-'90, uterus related-'94, bells palsy-'09, leg fracture-feb '11, shoulder fracture- last of aug '17.
She has been asking me for past 2 months to find from astrologers if she will be bedridden for long in rahu dasha before getting relieved. I had been reluctant to pose that question here.

Thank you again for looking at her(& mine) chart and answering. Appreciate your time & efforts - joyd and vedicmaths. Bless you both.

vee3
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vee3 » 02 Nov 2017

Joyd - one clarification.
In one previous response you had mentioned excellent results (saturn vargottam for vrischika) for my saturn MD. But in this one you mention aspect of saturn on 4H as malefic its significance(mother/ home) affected.
Can you clarify?

joyd

Post by joyd » 02 Nov 2017

Good question. The malefiency of Saturn based on his back points given in 4th house.ACoin has both head and trails,like the same way,saturn showing negativity for 4th house of Mother.so it doesn't mean, he gives malefic results to other houses.

Joyd.