When will father be able to get up

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
smiti03
Contributor
Contributor
When will father be able to get up

Post by smiti03 » 26 Oct 2016

Hi all
My father been in 3 hospitals for last 2.5 months. 1 month in ICU, but he is not okay still. They have said different problems again n again - chikungunya, diabetic ketoacidosis, some pneumonia etc. but he doesn't get better, he is unable to even get up from bed. Too weak. Mother is alone, we are 3 sisters only. Too much money gone too. We need help support. Somebody please tell me about father, when he will be stronger. He has too much weakness. Infection is there n doctor not able to tell what is the disease. Birth detail : 1st March 1950, 12:10 am at Delhi.

Thank you, expecting some reply. Be it negative or positive. But do tell.
Smiti
Last edited by smiti03 on 28 Oct 2016, edited 1 time in total.

smiti03
Contributor
Contributor

Re: When will father be able to get up

Post by smiti03 » 27 Oct 2016

Please is somebody help here?

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 27 Oct 2016

As per the current dasa and bhukti, possibility of improvement is low. You can pray to Devi Parvati daily for some relief. The period after Jan 2017 needs careful looking after.

TKC

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 28 Oct 2016

smiti03 wrote:Hi all
My father been in 2 hospitals for last 2.5 months. 1 month in ICU, but he is not okay still. They have said different problems again n again - chikungunya, diabetic ketoacidosis, some pneumonia etc. but he doesn't get better, he is unable to even get up from bed. Too weak. Mummy is alone, we are 3 sisters only. Too much money gone too. We need help support. Somebody please tell me about father, when he will be stronger. He has too much weakness. Infection is there n doctor not able to tell what is the disease. Birth detail : 1st March 1950, 12:10 am at Delhi.

Smiti
You Select a K.P.Prashna number between 1 and 249, post Sunrise but before Sunset and post that number along with only One burning query of your Dad's health status. There should not be multiple queries nor sub query to main.
I will cast the Prashna chart, assuming you had selected the number, and will analyze the chart.

smiti03
Contributor
Contributor

Post by smiti03 » 28 Oct 2016

TKC Sir

Thank you for reply. I am very sad to hear that his condition may not improve. As of today, he gone to hospital for a 4th time. Even proper diagnosis not happened. Will pray. One question you mean after Jan 2017, he become better? With lots of care I mean.

Smiti

[quote="tylorechandra"]As per the current dasa and bhukti, possibility of improvement is low. You can pray to Devi Parvati daily for some relief. The period after Jan 2017 needs careful looking after.

TKC[/quote]

smiti03
Contributor
Contributor

Post by smiti03 » 28 Oct 2016

Lex sir

As I told mr. TKC, as of today, father gone to hospital for a 4th time. Even proper diagnosis not happened.
Forever grateful for your reply.
My number is 51. Question - will he get better?
2nd question in case you have time - when will he get better?

Thank you
Smiti

[quote="Lex"][quote="smiti03"]Hi all
My father been in 2 hospitals for last 2.5 months. 1 month in ICU, but he is not okay still. They have said different problems again n again - chikungunya, diabetic ketoacidosis, some pneumonia etc. but he doesn't get better, he is unable to even get up from bed. Too weak. Mummy is alone, we are 3 sisters only. Too much money gone too. We need help support. Somebody please tell me about father, when he will be stronger. He has too much weakness. Infection is there n doctor not able to tell what is the disease. Birth detail : 1st March 1950, 12:10 am at Delhi.

Smiti[/quote]

You Select a K.P.Prashna number between 1 and 249, post Sunrise but before Sunset and post that number along with only One burning query of your Dad's health status. There should not be multiple queries nor sub query to main.
I will cast the Prashna chart, assuming you had selected the number, and will analyze the chart.[/quote]

smiti03
Contributor
Contributor

Post by smiti03 » 29 Oct 2016

Dear Lex
I am waiting for your feedback.

I request other astrologers to also answer my questions. Please give your opinions. Thanks in advance.

Smiti

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 29 Oct 2016

Your query, Father remain better ?

You selected the K.P.Prashna number.. therefore from the Prashna chart, appropriate lagna sputa cusp to be analyzed of your father.
Today is Sunday, Ravi, in the Heaven's map, at this time, Rising lagna in Dhanur , Guru and deposited in Moola nk and in sub of Shukra ( today Shani and Shukra in rapt conjunction), in Ravi's sign today Rahu lords, today Ravi and Budha in rapt conjunction, today Chandra transiting in Shukra's sign and in Swati nk ( Kuja in Udaya lagna)
Except Chandra... all divine planets will guide me for the analysis.

Lets see your mind, is it related to Father's ill health query?

Today Chandra in Swati nk and in sub of Rahu
Rahu doesn't have ownership of Signs. Your Lagna in Prashna falss in Gemini ( 2nd cusp lord is Chandra) and deposited in nirayana rasi in Thula ( movable) but close rapt conjunction with 5th cusp, but in Virgo bhava ( for your Dad 6th cusp becomes Chandra.. denotes etiology of Disease, and Chandra in 8th... Virgo... As you said about Chikungunea/ GuillenBeri syndrome etc... manifested or secondary illness from Primary ( Kidney) lack of immunity... Chandra, Shukr ( both signs to be analyzed).. both are Pulmonary related Karakas..though Shukra is foremost ( relates to Kidney and Lungs). Rahu in 3rd from your lagna which is Simha... normal zodiac's 5th denotes REmedies or Doctor's house etc, wheras Virgo is sickness Zone)
Your query Tallied with Prashna chart
[/b
]Lets see your Dad's lagna sputa cusp in Dhanista nk and in sub of Chandra, and Chandra in Swati nk
Analyzing Marakstana and badakstana significators
The dasa, Bhukti, antara running... Chandra in Rahu's star and in sub of Rahu and in sub sub of Shani
Rahu dasa, Rahu Bhukti and Shani antara

Shani is his lagna lord connected with Badakstana and marakstana, Shani is deposited in sub of Shukra, and Rahu is deposited in sub of Shukra, his 8th cusp sub falls in Budha, and Budha in Swathi nk

Take care of your father..... Give him all good news, keep him in good spirits, may be- give him ipad- or books to read stories on Our Sages or Rishis, Puranic stories, Ramyana or Devi Mahatmyam or Lord Siva stories.

Today Chandra in Swati nk, when Ravi transiting over Kumbha, next year Feb/March 2017, till this period,,, I am sorry to say... doesn't look rosy or rather bad, he has to be in fight mode with resultant ailments ,in and out of Medical Fraternities consultations and related fees, costs etc

smiti03
Contributor
Contributor

Post by smiti03 » 30 Oct 2016

Dear Lex

Thank you sir for giving time in my question. I am very sad to hear of your answer. I am hoping desperate that situation improves immediately. But maybe reality is different. Need to accept. I like honest feedback, prefer it.
I need to know truth. Thank you.

Can you say what we can do to make planets happy? Any way to reduce.the effect of the dasha?

Thanks again
Smiti

[quote="Lex"]Your query, Father remain better ?

You selected the K.P.Prashna number.. therefore from the Prashna chart, appropriate lagna sputa cusp to be analyzed of your father.
Today is Sunday, Ravi, in the Heaven's map, at this time, Rising lagna in Dhanur , Guru and deposited in Moola nk and in sub of Shukra ( today Shani and Shukra in rapt conjunction), in Ravi's sign today Rahu lords, today Ravi and Budha in rapt conjunction, today Chandra transiting in Shukra's sign and in Swati nk ( Kuja in Udaya lagna)
Except Chandra... all divine planets will guide me for the analysis.

[b]Lets see your mind, is it related to Father's ill health query?
[/b]
Today Chandra in Swati nk and in sub of Rahu
Rahu doesn't have ownership of Signs. Your Lagna in Prashna falss in Gemini ( 2nd cusp lord is Chandra) and deposited in nirayana rasi in Thula ( movable) but close rapt conjunction with 5th cusp, but in Virgo bhava ( for your Dad 6th cusp becomes Chandra.. denotes etiology of Disease, and Chandra in 8th... Virgo... As you said about Chikungunea/ GuillenBeri syndrome etc... manifested or secondary illness from Primary ( Kidney) lack of immunity... Chandra, Shukr ( both signs to be analyzed).. both are Pulmonary related Karakas..though Shukra is foremost ( relates to Kidney and Lungs). Rahu in 3rd from your lagna which is Simha... normal zodiac's 5th denotes REmedies or Doctor's house etc, wheras Virgo is sickness Zone)
[b]Your query Tallied with Prashna chart
[/b
]Lets see your Dad's lagna sputa cusp in Dhanista nk and in sub of Chandra, and Chandra in Swati nk
Analyzing Marakstana and badakstana significators
The dasa, Bhukti, antara running... Chandra in Rahu's star and in sub of Rahu and in sub sub of Shani
Rahu dasa, Rahu Bhukti and Shani antara

Shani is his lagna lord connected with Badakstana and marakstana, Shani is deposited in sub of Shukra, and Rahu is deposited in sub of Shukra, his 8th cusp sub falls in Budha, and Budha in Swathi nk

[b]Take care of your father..... Give him all good news, keep him in good spirits, may be- give him ipad- or books to read stories on Our Sages or Rishis, Puranic stories, Ramyana or Devi Mahatmyam or Lord Siva stories.
[/b]
Today Chandra in Swati nk, when Ravi transiting over Kumbha, next year Feb/March 2017, till this period,,, I am sorry to say... doesn't look rosy or rather bad, he has to be in fight mode with resultant ailments ,in and out of Medical Fraternities consultations and related fees, costs etc[/quote]

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 30 Oct 2016

Hi

I already communicated the remedies.

smiti03
Contributor
Contributor

Post by smiti03 » 31 Oct 2016

Hi Lex
Okay so just keeping his mood up? That will help him lots? We all try to do that but truth is he feels negative most of the time. He is kind of depressed.
Anything to propitiate the stars? Any astro suggestion ?

Thank you
Smiti

smiti03
Contributor
Contributor

Post by smiti03 » 31 Oct 2016

BTW it seems this time the disease is related to kidney. Since you mention it in your comment, just to say you were right.

ravinderccmb

Post by ravinderccmb » 31 Oct 2016

Hi Lex, Can you tell the time and place you have casted the Prasna chart with the seed provided.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 07 Nov 2016

smiti03 wrote:BTW it seems this time the disease is related to kidney. Since you mention it in your comment, just to say you were right.
Thanks. I had said already and I knew it.. Kidney got afflicted or rather Kidneys function worsened.... Hence I had said take care of your Dad... Hope now Creatinine level getting reduced?

smiti03
Contributor
Contributor

Post by smiti03 » 07 Nov 2016

His condition is still the same. :( nothing is improving. Too sad to describe. :(
Please help us.

[quote="Lex"][quote="smiti03"]BTW it seems this time the disease is related to kidney. Since you mention it in your comment, just to say you were right.[/quote]

Thanks. I had said already and I knew it.. Kidney got afflicted or rather Kidneys function worsened.... Hence I had said take care of your Dad... Hope now Creatinine level getting reduced?[/quote]

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 07 Nov 2016

Hi
I understand your concerns, I had already communicated to you on remedies, apart from keeping your Dad cheerful.

You have to understand in Jyotisham, have you seen the first Episode of Shani serial in Television, dialogue between Lord Siva, Lord Vishnu during the birth of Shanidev, in Jyotisham Shani is Karma Karaka. The dialogue was Lord Vishnu saying Surya giving Rays to everyone without any bias, for His Son , why this improper thing happening, Lord Siva tells, those undergone these processes, in future know how to give karma-phala without any biasness. Lord Siva blessed Shani to give phala as per their actions, no Almighty can interfere in such phala. Shani is known for Justice. That's why we pray Sages ( Guru... Dakshinamoorthy Lord...Lord Siva) orLord Hanuman ( He is Lord Siva Swaroopa and Chiranjeevi, means there is infinite life)

Ramana Maharishi, Moksha attained Guru ( Superstar SouthIndian Film, Rajni, a strong devotee of Ramana Rishi and also Raghavendra Swamigal), Maharishi famous quote," if people believe in Karma cycles, than Jyotisham Should also be."

smiti03
Contributor
Contributor

Post by smiti03 » 11 Nov 2016

For long, I couldn't be able to reply. The wisdom in post is so high, what to say to that? One day I too may bear the results of my karma.

I am scared when you use "maraksthan" and "badhaksthan" so many times in post. I will finally see my father tomorrow. Not able to visit him till now.

Thanks for your words. If further questions I have, I will post back.

[quote="Lex"]Hi
I understand your concerns, I had already communicated to you on remedies, apart from keeping your Dad cheerful.

You have to understand in Jyotisham, have you seen the first Episode of Shani serial in Television, dialogue between Lord Siva, Lord Vishnu during the birth of Shanidev, in Jyotisham Shani is Karma Karaka. The dialogue was Lord Vishnu saying Surya giving Rays to everyone without any bias, for His Son , why this improper thing happening, Lord Siva tells, those undergone these processes, in future know how to give karma-phala without any biasness. Lord Siva blessed Shani to give phala as per their actions, no Almighty can interfere in such phala. Shani is known for Justice. That's why we pray Sages ( Guru... Dakshinamoorthy Lord...Lord Siva) orLord Hanuman ( He is Lord Siva Swaroopa and Chiranjeevi, means there is infinite life)

Ramana Maharishi, Moksha attained Guru ( Superstar SouthIndian Film, Rajni, a strong devotee of Ramana Rishi and also Raghavendra Swamigal), Maharishi famous quote," if people believe in Karma cycles, than Jyotisham Should also be."[/quote]

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 12 Nov 2016

O.K.

The Prashna chart casted that day, will be invalid for any kind of analysis further...That becomes null and void... meant for that query of yours...

smiti03
Contributor
Contributor

Post by smiti03 » 13 Nov 2016

Okay. Means we have to make new chart every time we make query?
I have to thank you for your time. And your words explaining karma. But I am unable to accept. Acceptance is not there that I may lose my father. What's your thought about it?

Once again my respect to you.
Smiti

[quote="Lex"]O.K.

The Prashna chart casted that day, will be invalid for any kind of analysis further...That becomes null and void... meant for that query of yours...[/quote]

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 13 Nov 2016

Hi
To your first question, the answer is yes... condition fulfills, when Ravi transits over Kumbha... that means Ravi transits over Meena... will happen next year post March 20th.

As I said earlier, in Kaliyuga, except Lord Hanuman( as a Homosapien) and a Human ,Aswattama ( Sage Dronacharya'son) been blessed by Almighty.. both will be ever Chiranjeevi... no other human being in this world been blessed as Chiranjeevi.

smiti03
Contributor
Contributor

Post by smiti03 » 14 Nov 2016

Dear Lex

Pardon me, but I have some lack of understanding about what you wrote. You said "will happen next year post March 20th". What are you referring to here? Can you please tell me. Sorry, I don't got clarity about it.

Forgive me.
As you say, no one live forever. We should never assume that....

[quote="Lex"]Hi
To your first question, the answer is yes... condition fulfills, when Ravi transits over Kumbha... that means Ravi transits over Meena... will happen next year post March 20th.

As I said earlier, in Kaliyuga, except Lord Hanuman( as a Homosapien) and a Human ,Aswattama ( Sage Dronacharya'son) been blessed by Almighty.. both will be ever Chiranjeevi... no other human being in this world been blessed as Chiranjeevi.[/quote]

smiti03
Contributor
Contributor

Post by smiti03 » 16 Nov 2016

Dear sir
Please reply to me.

Thanks
Smiti

smiti03
Contributor
Contributor

Post by smiti03 » 21 Oct 2020

I want to give update - with his blessing, my father survive this period. He lives life peacefully with my mother. I am very happy. Thank you everyone who helped me.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 Oct 2020

Hi,

Request you to kindly share details (dates/duration of health problem), ailment/diagnosis and other such, for purely academic interests - more so to understand the Parivartha Yoga and mutual aspect of (3rd &) 4th lord Saturn/Shani-dev and 10th lord Sun/Ravi.

Sincerely...

smiti03
Contributor
Contributor

Post by smiti03 » 01 Nov 2020

Hello Sishya Sir
My father's disease start with Diabetic Ketoacidosis. Then he suffered problems while in hospital. He get pneumonia, fungal infection, bacterial disease, kidney issues and digestion problems. All antibiotics stopped working on him.. His condition was very very weak. He lost all body weight. He did not leave us, he finally get better after spending 3 months in hospital. My mom care for him day n night. With her love and devotion, he get release from hospital.
Now, after 4 years, he lives happily. He is still very slim but he is healthy.

Thank you
Smiti

Sishya wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Request you to kindly share details (dates/duration of health problem),
> ailment/diagnosis and other such, for purely academic interests - more so
> to understand the Parivartha Yoga and mutual aspect of (3rd &) 4th lord
> Saturn/Shani-dev and 10th lord Sun/Ravi.
>
> Sincerely...