sister in a mental hospital please help

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Rakz1986
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Rakz1986 » 22 Apr 2016

My sister birth details
29th september 1991
7:27 am
Auckland, New zealand

My sister has been troubled by depression before during 2007-08. Then she was ok up until 2015. But then last 2 months she was acting very weird and her behavior was bad in the house. Locking her room door, eating alone, shouting at mom and she doesn't like dad at all. Anyway a couple of day ago we got a fone call that she is in a mental hospital and the doc said she has been suffering depression since december 2015 and they wont let her out at the moment. Yesterday looking at her diary she wrote she was going to commit suicide and checking her room there were pills and vodka and schedule of how she was going to kill her self on the night of 28th April. She doesn't like dad at all and it's his birthday on the 29th April so she wanted us to find her dead to give us misery. The thing is we have no done anything to her and she is very priveledged in terms of what she has. She has issues with dad that why she was depressed the first time but we thought that it was now behind us. Mum is now scared to have her in the house.

Just want to know what my sister chart shows for the rest of the year and 2017 ? Is she going to recover from this ever ? She doesn't seem to like us/ her family and seems more interested in talking with her friends. Whats going to happen to her ?

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: sister in a mental hospital please help

Post by shilpa » 22 Apr 2016

Dear rakz,

--your sister has Ma in the 8th house , manglik yoga and the affects of that in marital life are known, however even otehr wise it makes the native volatile natured

--and Sa-Ma are in conjunction in transit....bitter enemies, making shani's maleficity higher....and transitory shani is aspecting natal Moon...for now withing a very close degree.....Moon governs the mind and under the direct gaze of shani fear / anxiety / stress / melancholia/ mental sanity are the syndromes are exhibited.

--7th house of realtionships is super-activate activated under the triple aspect of shani-Jup_Ra in transit.....and there sits relationship karak Ve in the house of sun.

--and operative period is Ra-Ve and Ra is in the nakshtra of Venus and acrting like Ve.

so Ve-Ve like action udner operative period and super activated house where Venus sits innimically...

--the is possibly a bad relationship ( like a boyfrieind issue) running in the backdrop that you have either not mentioned or aren't aware of.....

--regardless chanting Om-namah shivay daily 108 times....listen to shiv stutits and prying to any female deity of her choice will help lessen the mental anxiety.

--considerable relief will come after 18th aug when the Leo house gets deactivated as Jup will transit to Virgo.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 22 Apr 2016

Postby Rakz1986 » 22 Apr 2016, 17:21

My sister birth details
29th september 1991
Auckland, New zealand

My sister has been troubled by depression before during 2007-08. Then she was ok up until 2015. But then last 2 months she was acting very weird and her behavior was bad in the house. Locking her room door, eating alone, shouting at mom and she doesn't like dad at all. Anyway a couple of day ago we got a fone call that she is in a mental hospital and the doc said she has been suffering depression since december 2015 and they wont let her out at the moment. Yesterday looking at her diary she wrote she was going to commit suicide and checking her room there were pills and vodka and schedule of how she was going to kill her self on the night of 28th April. She doesn't like dad at all and it's his birthday on the 29th April so she wanted us to find her dead to give us misery. The thing is we have no done anything to her and she is very priveledged in terms of what she has. She has issues with dad that why she was depressed the first time but we thought that it was now behind us. Mum is now scared to have her in the house.

Just want to know what my sister chart shows for the rest of the year and 2017 ? Is she going to recover from this ever ? She doesn't seem to like us/ her family and seems more interested in talking with her friends. Whats going to happen to her ?
Moon though exalted and reasonably good in Paksha Balam but in mrityu Bhag. Moon is also in Kemdrum Yoga in 8H. Moon is the prime sinificator of mental health. I feel that this issue was started after first week of March 2006.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 22 Apr 2016

Rakz1986 wrote:My sister birth details
29th september 1991
Auckland, New zealand

Hi
Sorry to read about the status of you sister's issue.
You say , she doesn't like her Dad, she preemptied that she will commit or faking suicide????

Lets check through K.P.System
Her lagna sputa cusp in Thula in Swati nk and in sub of Budha and Budha in Uttaraphalguni nk
In her chart....
Ravi and Budha in rapt conjunction ( Ravi is her 12th cusp lord and Budha is her 9th and 10 th cusp lord... so joint results)
Therefore Guru becomes 3rd and 4th cusp lord and doesn't enjoy Meena bhava lordship, only Guru sign lord for Meena, Shani becomes her 6th cusp lord

Lets check her time of birth is correct ?
Rahu becomes an agent of Shukra and Guru and gets an aspect from Kuja and Guru
Shukra in Magham , Ketu in nineth ( who represents Budha)

Time of birth is correct

You say, she doesn't like her Dad
Her lagna sputa cusp sub is Budha and Budha casts an adverse aspect on 9th cusp sputa cusp, which her Dad's lagna.

She wrote about the potential suicide of hers in forthcoming days
anything un expected event... 8thcus, Kuja, 6th cusp, 12th cusp, day lord, markastana, badakstana review

28th April... Chandra will be transiting to Purvashada from Moolam and will be a Thursday
Guru in Purvaphalguni nk ... on 28th April 2016 and conjoining Rahu ( Rahu is dasa lord)......Badakstana place in her chart
Shukra will be in 6th bhava in her chart and will be deposited in Aswini nk
Lagna lord got into 6th bhava ( head sign of normal zodiac)
Chandra on 28th April, 2016, will be again in Shukra's star
Kuja, the maraka and badaka lord in her chart, in her chart aspects 8th cusp
6th cusp lord is Shani, and Shani in Ravi's star
8th cusp lord is Shukra ,
12th cusp lord is Ravi
Ravi and Budha are in rapt conjunction

Maraka significators.... Kuja, Ravi, Budha, Chandra ( Ravi and Budha are in rapt conjunction)
Badaka significators.... Shani, Ravi, Budha, Kuja

As I said, Rahu dasa happening ... Rahu represents Guru and Shukra and Kuja aspects Rahu
Bhukti dasa happening... Budha ( in 12th in her natal chart)
Her 8th cusp ( Rishabham... normal zodiac's neck sign) and from lagna 2nd cusp falls in Vrischika
Guru casts bad aspect on Chandra
Kuja aspect on Rahu bad
Kuja aspect on Shukra is not good
Guru's aspect on 2nd cusp is bad too
Her internal assets like education, mental calculation afflicted by Guru ( and Rahu dasa is on... Rahu is CHayagraha, it will give results of Guru, Shukra and Kuja)

She will not go for Suicide attempt on 28th April.... Kuja is strong in her chart... that is also leading to self destruction

lets see... Is she suffering from Mental depression???
12th cusp denotes defects in the body
Budha, Kuja, Ravi, Shani... and Ketu represents Budha
Budha... generally connected to Brain ( 9th and 10th lord... also denotes Father lagna lord)
Kuja... hostileness( 2nd 7th lord)
Ravi..... General health(12th lord)
Shani... delaying or obstruction ( 6th, 5th cusp lord)

From the above , it is showing, she is not suffering from any Mental disorders( Chandra hasn't come into picture)... more related to Psychology/counselling and not on psychotropic substances or medications

6th cusp in Shani's sign in Guru's star and in sub of Shukra, and Shukra in Ketu's star
Ketu in 9th ( again falling in her dad's bhava)
Shukra in Chandra's bhava.... Her addiction too Drinks
Ketu in Punarvasu nk
Guru again in Chandra's bhava
...intention is craving for intoxications?????

8th cusp in Rohini nk in sub of Rahu
Rahu in Dhanur
Rahu represents Guru and Shukra
Guru and Shukra again discussed above.

No wonder happening in Rahu dasa ( Rahu is deposited in Shukra's star and in sub of Guru)
As I said earlier, aspect on Rahu by its lord is not encouraging
It is not a mental turbulence... She is aginst her Dad's issue... that is making her crazy.... She needs lots of counselling and not medications...it will aggravate further.... Check and enroll her in some Yoga teaching school in Auckland

Rakz1986
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Rakz1986 » 22 Apr 2016

[quote="Lex"][quote="Rakz1986"]My sister birth details
29th september 1991
Auckland, New zealand

Just want to know what my sister chart shows for the rest of the year and 2017 ? Is she going to recover from this ever ? She doesn't seem to like us/ her family and seems more interested in talking with her friends. Whats going to happen to her ?[/quote]

Hi
Sorry to read about the status of you sister's issue.
You say , she doesn't like her Dad, she preemptied that she will commit or faking suicide????

Lets check through K.P.System
Her lagna sputa cusp in Thula in Swati nk and in sub of Budha and Budha in Uttaraphalguni nk
In her chart....
Ravi and Budha in rapt conjunction ( Ravi is her 12th cusp lord and Budha is her 9th and 10 th cusp lord... so joint results)
Therefore Guru becomes 3rd and 4th cusp lord and doesn't enjoy Meena bhava lordship, only Guru sign lord for Meena, Shani becomes her 6th cusp lord

Lets check her time of birth is correct ?
Rahu becomes an agent of Shukra and Guru and gets an aspect from Kuja and Guru
Shukra in Magham , Ketu in nineth ( who represents Budha)

Time of birth is correct

You say, she doesn't like her Dad
Her lagna sputa cusp sub is Budha and Budha casts an adverse aspect on 9th cusp sputa cusp, which her Dad's lagna.

She wrote about the potential suicide of hers in forthcoming days
anything un expected event... 8thcus, Kuja, 6th cusp, 12th cusp, day lord, markastana, badakstana review

28th April... Chandra will be transiting to Purvashada from Moolam and will be a Thursday
Guru in Purvaphalguni nk ... on 28th April 2016 and conjoining Rahu ( Rahu is dasa lord)......Badakstana place in her chart
Shukra will be in 6th bhava in her chart and will be deposited in Aswini nk
Lagna lord got into 6th bhava ( head sign of normal zodiac)
Chandra on 28th April, 2016, will be again in Shukra's star
Kuja, the maraka and badaka lord in her chart, in her chart aspects 8th cusp
6th cusp lord is Shani, and Shani in Ravi's star
8th cusp lord is Shukra ,
12th cusp lord is Ravi
Ravi and Budha are in rapt conjunction

Maraka significators.... Kuja, Ravi, Budha, Chandra ( Ravi and Budha are in rapt conjunction)
Badaka significators.... Shani, Ravi, Budha, Kuja

As I said, Rahu dasa happening ... Rahu represents Guru and Shukra and Kuja aspects Rahu
Bhukti dasa happening... Budha ( in 12th in her natal chart)
Her 8th cusp ( Rishabham... normal zodiac's neck sign) and from lagna 2nd cusp falls in Vrischika
Guru casts bad aspect on Chandra
Kuja aspect on Rahu bad
Kuja aspect on Shukra is not good
Guru's aspect on 2nd cusp is bad too
Her internal assets like education, mental calculation afflicted by Guru ( and Rahu dasa is on... Rahu is CHayagraha, it will give results of Guru, Shukra and Kuja)

She will not go for Suicide attempt on 28th April.... Kuja is strong in her chart... that is also leading to self destruction

lets see... Is she suffering from Mental depression???
12th cusp denotes defects in the body
Budha, Kuja, Ravi, Shani... and Ketu represents Budha
Budha... generally connected to Brain ( 9th and 10th lord... also denotes Father lagna lord)
Kuja... hostileness( 2nd 7th lord)
Ravi..... General health(12th lord)
Shani... delaying or obstruction ( 6th, 5th cusp lord)

From the above , it is showing, she is not suffering from any Mental disorders( Chandra hasn't come into picture)... more related to Psychology/counselling and not on psychotropic substances or medications

6th cusp in Shani's sign in Guru's star and in sub of Shukra, and Shukra in Ketu's star
Ketu in 9th ( again falling in her dad's bhava)
Shukra in Chandra's bhava.... Her addiction too Drinks
Ketu in Punarvasu nk
Guru again in Chandra's bhava
...intention is craving for intoxications?????

8th cusp in Rohini nk in sub of Rahu
Rahu in Dhanur
Rahu represents Guru and Shukra
Guru and Shukra again discussed above.

No wonder happening in Rahu dasa ( Rahu is deposited in Shukra's star and in sub of Guru)
As I said earlier, aspect on Rahu by its lord is not encouraging
It is not a mental turbulence... She is aginst her Dad's issue... that is making her crazy.... She needs lots of counselling and not medications...it will aggravate further.... Check and enroll her in some Yoga teaching school in Auckland[/quote]

Hello

Thankyou for the reply. I think you are right about the counselling. I will bring that suggestion up, but they put her in a mental health unit at the moment. Not sure how she got there. We assume on wednesday she went to university, then by 7:30 pm we didn't hear anything. 8:30 we got call from doctor she is there and is taking overdose of pills. Anyway i sent her message today and she has a big problem with dad.Hope she can get better.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 23 Apr 2016

The problems are related to badhakesh association with 6th lord, 6th house and mars. The symptoms you have mentioned come under extreme drishti doshas or abhichara. The normal remedies will not work in this case. You must visit a devi bhakta who can see things and get remedies carried out in the neares shakti peetha.

Rasi dashas are indicative of times you have given for the problems. Mostly pisces, leo and virgo will bring some effects. Add to it if vimsottari is bad, the effects get multiplied.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 23 Apr 2016

Hi Rakz...
Thanking you in agreement with me.
Though, some unusual bitter experiences had happened between your sibling and Dad, that's the cause.

Psychoanalytic tools engaged during her asylum stay should reveal, and she will go into rehab.

I reiterate there is no mental disturbances or disorders seen astrologically, her irritant and rash decisions and intoxications exhibiting.

Astrology has to be clinically diagnosed with querant and getting into pathological way of Scientific analysis.
After all, Astrology is nothing but Audit exercises and at the same time analysis should be aligned with Laws and international laws.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 23 Apr 2016

astroduffer wrote:The problems are related to badhakesh association with 6th lord, 6th house and mars. The symptoms you have mentioned come under extreme drishti doshas or abhichara. The normal remedies will not work in this case. You must visit a devi bhakta who can see things and get remedies carried out in the neares shakti peetha.

Rasi dashas are indicative of times you have given for the problems. Mostly pisces, leo and virgo will bring some effects. Add to it if vimsottari is bad, the effects get multiplied.
Dear Sonu,
that's a very astute observation you make

Badhakesh Ma is with Me in conjunction...strong abhichaar.

2 questions I have on this subject... please answer if your time permits:

1) isn't panchmukhi hanuman jaap or recital of 12 names of lord hanuman also likely to help in such abhicaar cases?

2) the abhichaar doshas i.e badhakesh involvment with 6th or in milder forms with 8th or 7th ( drishti baadha)......are there in the chart always.

what in your experence are the triggers that invokes the worst affects of these doshas?

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 24 Apr 2016

Dear Shilpaji,

From my experience and studying my Birth chart, I think what type of planet is involved makes difference, its deb exalt condition and Paapkartari or Shubh Kartari if involved.
Like in my case, Saturn a very dark planet is Exalted at 19 deg in Libra conjunct with Venus in 6th H.
However, it is involved in Paapkartari as Mars is in 5th and Ketu in 7th. So it has even more damaging
Effect that too Saturn in its full potential to harm and give the strongest Abhichar Yoga. You might have
Read my experiences on Abhichara under Spiritual remedies.
My BD: Dob: 12-24-83, Tob: 16:20, Pob: 21:46 N, 72:11 E
Thanks,
SL

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 24 Apr 2016

shilpa wrote:
astroduffer wrote:The problems are related to badhakesh association with 6th lord, 6th house and mars. The symptoms you have mentioned come under extreme drishti doshas or abhichara. The normal remedies will not work in this case. You must visit a devi bhakta who can see things and get remedies carried out in the neares shakti peetha.

Dear Sonu,
that's a very astute observation you make

Badhakesh Ma is with Me in conjunction...strong abhichaar.

2 questions I have on this subject... please answer if your time permits:

1) isn't panchmukhi hanuman jaap or recital of 12 names of lord hanuman also likely to help in such abhicaar cases?

2) the abhichaar doshas i.e badhakesh involvment with 6th or in milder forms with 8th or 7th ( drishti baadha)......are there in the chart always.

what in your experence are the triggers that invokes the worst affects of these doshas?

regards
Dear Shilpa,

1. ) Panchmukhi hanumanji aradhna is very effective in such cases. But such sadhakas are very rare as such a form of hanumat sadhna requires extreme shuchi and discipline for sidddhi. So self remedy is ruled out. Having said that, recitals and japas of stotras related can be done self. But please note that when an external entity takes over the mind and body, it creates avesha. The person does not act by self, the avesha does all things. This avesha is so ziddi it refuses to leave and has to be forcefully thrown out by deities who have power and control to do so. Milder forms of sadhna does not work in such cases. However, nazar doshas etc can be removed by milder sadhnas.

2) . This woman also has runa of her father which has led to this state. She also needs to be serving her father well. The worst effects are seen in the NArayana dasha or chara rashi dashas of the badhaa rasis involved. IF jupiter is in kendra or casts drishti, one can come out of these issues. The triggers are invoked during the rasi dashas as the native comes in contact with the entity involved as destiny rules. But people who do sadhanas of the favourite deity with whole heart and nishtha are seen coming out as the way paves out in the form of remedy via external people.

Please excuse my shortcomings on the subject.

Regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 24 Apr 2016

many thanks for your lucid explanations
regards

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 24 Apr 2016

Dear Shilpaji and Astroduffer ji,

From my experience I will say that I tried reciting Panchmukhi Hanuman Kavach and Bajarang Baan and Narayan Kavach and doing Dhoop for almost 6 months continous but I could not get rid of the evil entity. I also tried to contact a Tantrik in India but he said my enemy has done very strong Black Magic and he sees shadow on whole family. He said either I need to go for animal sacrifice or he needs to do another vidhi where he required 18 priests/tantriks to do some special pooja. I didn't go for that and now I am being bombarded with BM continously.
When I recite these Kavach and Mantras so many times I noted that my body started to rock like pendulum. My eyes I can tell they r not mine whenever I look in mirror. I just don't see my face in the mirror. I had also tried pacifying Lord Shiva on Mondays by doing Abhishekh but nothing worked. I guess proper removal by a Tantrik becomes inevitable. I have seen many different forms of Bm from bad dreams to filthy thoughts to scratches and cuts on my body to plucking of eyebrows and eyelashes to poking with needles and what not. I know how you flow with the flow if you do not understand or believe you have been affected by BM. Now that I know there r so many times I try to control alot many negative stuff it seeds in my mind. However I still do not have control over physical torture and abuse being done.
Regards,
SL

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 24 Apr 2016

Dear soullight,

When there is petty theft the constable theory works. For terrorist attacks counter trained commandoes are required.

Solve your problem by right means without delay.

Regards