Migraine headaches

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Amritha
Migraine headaches

Post by Amritha » 15 Jan 2015

DOB - 8th August 1983 9:25 AM, Chennai.

Frequent migraine headaches these days.
I get migraine once per week which stays for 3 full days.
Pain killers, even vasograine doesnot help.

So, many days i am on sick leave when i am planning bigger things in profession. Migraine gets worse during periods.

Will this be a short term problem or last for my entire venus dasha?

Thanks

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Migraine headaches

Post by Sujit » 18 Jan 2015

Sowmya,

Health will be indifferent beacuse of lagna lord and Venus are in the house of hospitalisation. Also Mars is weak by debilitation and is aspect by malefic Saturn. You need to take extra care of health and job till middle of the year. Avoid conflicting situations.

Regards
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Amritha

Post by Amritha » 19 Jan 2015

Thanks, Sujit.
Every year i have one or other major health issue.

But why that caution for job?
Since my current project doesnot have promising foreign chances, i have asked for a release from this ODC.
Long tuners in our account are languishing here even with visas.

I relied totally on my technical manager's words that if i agree to change project, he would create a vacancy for me in his other accounts onsite & see to that i travel before yearend.
Thats a long drawn process & i am not sure how many processes in my org would change within this 3 months & if my TM would enable me go.
Second half of the year is good is it ?

bali1938
Donor
Donor

Post by bali1938 » 20 Jan 2015

The reasons for migraine are Lagna Lord Venus being weak in the 12th house and Mars(eruptions,heat etc) fully aspecting the 1st house(Head) from Cancer. The reason why migraine increased during periods is because of this placement of Mars in Cancer (fire planet in a water sign). Also there are several factors that make the body constitution weak: Kendra positions from Lagna are destabilised by having only Saturn and Mars and no benefics. 12th lord from Moon/Sun placed with Moon/Sun. 6th lord Jupiter having a 58/60 aspect on Mars. Born on Amavasya tithi thereby weakening Moon.

The reason why it is felt more during Venus dasa/Venus bhukthi is because Venus is the Lagna lord and Venus is debilitated and in the 12th house. Venus is the planet for comforts and being in Virgo and 12th house means comforts have to be foregone. Thankfully better bhukthis will start in 2016 and the ill effects will reduce during favourable bhukthis.

Amritha

Post by Amritha » 20 Jan 2015

Thanks Bali1938. But, i think my lagna is kanya.

bali1938
Donor
Donor

Yes your lagna is kanya as per Lahiri Ayanamsa. As per tropical ayanamsa it is Tula.AS per the advice of my teacher I have been using tropical for rasis and sidereal for nakshatras.

Thanks.

bali1938
Donor
Donor

also - looks like you might land with a foreign project sometime in sep 2015.

Amritha

Post by Amritha » 20 Jan 2015

Thanks, Bali,

Right now nowhere :) , neither in this project fully or into new project yet.
Lots of confusion regarding if i will move into a new domain(Siebel-CRM) or continue in same which has very very less foreign chances.

bali1938
Donor
Donor

Yes but with Jupiter transit over Venus & Mercury in the 12th house in Sep 2015 and with Saturn aspecting 12th house during the same time there is a good chance of something positive to happen. Your chart has good potential for relocation to a foreign country. With Sun bhukthi happening in 2016 I will not be surpriised if it happens by end of this year to mid next year.

The negative side is that you need to be careful about your health. Saturn and Jupiter both involved with 12th house is not good for health.

Amritha

Post by Amritha » 22 Feb 2015

All my life, my sleep has been blissful, happy, sound, peaceful, no complaints. Dreams were always beautiful.
But since the stratting of year, i have been getting awful dreams.
One fine saturday early morning i dreamt i am sitting at some man's feet and crying. I felt so much sorrow.
I called up my Ayurvaid acharya for an appointment. His assistant said he had expired.
Since then i am dreaming more and more deaths and relatives of many near-dear ones are passing away one by one.
These days i am not even sleeping properly.

I can tolreate less sleep but not those dreams.
When will this stop?

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 23 Feb 2015

The antara of Rahu started during mid Jan this year. And Rahu is in the 9th indicating the future. It aspects your lagna and is in the nakshatra of Mars.

Mars is the lord of the 1st house of kalapurusha representing the head. It is in its debilitation house, in Mrita avastha and aspected by both Rogakaraka Saturn and badhaka Jupiter who, as a natural benefic also protects Mars. It is with Moon who is also in the nakshatra of Saturn. You can expect a relief from migraine only after July when Jupiter antara starts. The bad dreams will also end then.

Amritha

Post by Amritha » 14 Jul 2015

Thankyou, tylorechandra.

Migraine attacks frequency has reduced over past few months, but new problem started.
I have never had a pimple or an acne even as a teen. Past few months, my skin texture changed from dry to oily and i have acnes now, which i am not able to believe. Is this a temporary phase too ?

Regards

Amritha

Post by Amritha » 20 Aug 2015

I am really depressed and distressed due to never ending health problems.
Migraines did reduce, however sinus, joint pains, neck pain, extreme body pain during sleep still continue.
All these inspite of Ayurvedic panchakrma, B-12 shots, D3 tablets, abhyanga, mild yogasanas, walks, micro break stretches for neck, wrist,shoulders everyday.
So many doctors visits that now i am wondering did i ever get a right guidance at all from any doctor. Relief is temproary till former pain strikes back with fury.,

Is there any recommendation like visit these temples or some other spiritual guidance . atleast to see a partial improvement in health?I try reciting some slokas but i have to work for 10+ hours a day and take care of family too, so unable to do consistently.
Since 2013 beginning, health is downhill.

Thanks

aussie downunder
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aussie downunder » 22 Aug 2015

This is not an astrological reply. But perhaps you are doing too much. Full time job, managing family etc are bound to make you stressed. Is there any way of getting some help in managing family or perhaps reduce number of hours worked?

aussie downunder