Young man in a coma

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
NikolaD
Young man in a coma

Post by NikolaD » 20 Apr 2014

Young man (male) in a coma from 2010.
Simha Lagna - 05°45´
Sun in 8th house with Me (combust), Ketu, Mars (combust)and Saturn (Pisces)
Rahu in 2nd house (Vir)
Ju in 5th house (Sag)
Ve in 10th house (Tau)
Mo in 12th house (Can)

He lives in Zagreb (Croatia - Europe). In Zagreb, on day 19 Dec 2010, around 18:30 PM get hurt like a pedestrian (hiker) - hit by a car and since then he has been in a coma. Diagnosis is awake coma and nonspecific coma, and doctors forecast is that it will remain so, ie there is no chance to change something.

It was in Me-Ma-Ve dasha
Transits: Su, MeR, Ra and Ma in 6th house

Current dasha: Me-Ju-Sa (from Feb 3 2014)

Please can some experienced and advanced jyotishi on this forum tell their predictions.
Also can you give remedial measures in this case (family will do it) - yagya or something.
Thanks!
Last edited by NikolaD on 27 Apr 2015, edited 1 time in total.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Young man in a coma

Post by karthik1984 » 20 Apr 2014

sorry for the native . It is tragic.

4 planets in 8th house, Which includes the important Sun and Saturn. One is for safety of the lagna and other is for prevention of diseases.

Lagna has been weakened.

Praying Sun God and if possible Sun God Homam and also Special Pooja for Lord Shiva as Sun and Saturn are devotees of Lord Shiva.

NikolaD

Post by NikolaD » 21 Apr 2014

[quote="karthik1984"]sorry for the native . It is tragic.

4 planets in 8th house, Which includes the important Sun and Saturn. One is for safety of the lagna and other is for prevention of diseases.

Lagna has been weakened.

Praying Sun God and if possible Sun God Homam and also Special Pooja for Lord Shiva as Sun and Saturn are devotees of Lord Shiva.[/quote]

Dear Karthik, thanks for your answer! I appreciate that.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 21 Apr 2014

Dear NikolaD,
--8th is the house of health and longevity...and it's one terribly afflicted house in this chart.

--Me is debilitated in the 8th......and combust too....which multiplies the maleficity of Me

--and there is the shani-mangal combination in the 8th that is often times associated with serious diseases or violent accidents when in a dusthan.....and Mars is combust here...and Sa is afflicted by conjunction with bitter enemy Sun...and that multiplies the maleficity of the combination many time over.

--and the operative period then was Me-Ma

-- Ma ( through it's 4th aspect) and Shani ( through it's 7th aspect) were both aspecting that fateful 8th house that day and transitory Ma and Sa were in mutual kendra. That's association between Ma-Sa in transit aspecting the already associated natal Ma-sa

--and there is malefic Ket to the mix in the house......and Rahu is aspecting that house and Ra sits in the nakshatra of Mars.
and as discussed above Mars is heavy malefic for the chart.

--those natal planetary combinations+ Dasa-antara+tranist were of the weight of tonnes.....on a scale where a few kilos would sufficient to cause material damage

--lagna lord is luminary sun in the 8th house......8th lord Jup in swakshetra in the 4th...luminary moon in swakshetra in 12th house of hospitalizations and transitory Jup in the 8th also in swakshetra.....were pretty strong cushions that saved him.....

--now it's a battle of the 8th house fated negativity....vs faith, will- power, positive karmik balances and bad time passing by......but there is hope...because of all the aforesaid positives in the natal chart.

--D6 chart lagna is Ve in own house in the karak 6th house, and D60 shows a lot of positive karma...Jup exalted, Ma and shani in swakshetra.

--it may sound too optimistic at this moment but the soul is fighting.....and this Jup antara will see recovery.....slowly now and rapidly after Jul 2015 when Jup transits over the lagna.

--there is hope.......ask the closest family member to chant 10,000 time maha mritunjaya mantra one time..... and then daily 108 times...and play gently MMM audio in his room daily at night time

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 22 Apr 2014

nicola..

It is indeed sad to see a young lad in coma.

Analysing Chart through Nadi
Guru in East direction and no other planets in same direction, no planet in seventh to Guru nor in previous and rear houses to Guru. He had to s upport himself all along from birth.

Ravi, Shani,Kuja, Debilitated Budha,Ketu in dispositor sign who is strong, aspected by Rahu.Joining the same direction is Chandra well placed.

Shukra well placed is joined by Rahu, who supports in same direction.

His mother would be wealthier and his father would not be having good relation with his wife.

Kuja is combust and Budha is debilitated and also combust. Planetary war with Kuja is won by Shani.

Rahu and Kuja mutual aspects results in accident, with Shani joining, accident will be death like threatening. Since dislositor Guru strong in Chart, with Ravi saved native with help from Chandra as Chandra is same direction of Ravi.

Lets see doshas
Guru and Chandra w.r.t position. . Sakata yoga.
No planet ahead or rear to Chandra.. Kemadruma yoga
Rahu aspecting Ravi.. Pitru dosha further Kuja,Shani joining in 4th from natal Guru.

Before going into transits of Guru

I have a query

Did his father had a near life threating or wealth loss(like someone cheated) or accident in the past?

Awaiting for your response.

NikolaD

Post by NikolaD » 23 Apr 2014

Hi Lex! Thank you very much for your effort in analyzing this chart and for your help and advice. Actually I don´t know much about his father because his parents are divorced - also I'm not sure if they still lived together at the time when the accident occurred (I think they are divorced from one or two years ago). Boy has a older sister (22) and she´s fine. The boy (he is now 18) is in hospital (four years in a coma from 14 - his head was injured) and his mother try to do everything to help him. Unfortunately, no improvement until now. The parents are Catholic christians - unfortunately, they do not pray vedic mantras or prayers. But they believe in other methods like yajnas.
What do you think about yajna? If that could help?

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 23 Apr 2014

Nikola D

Thanks for your feedback.

I did find in his horoscope, father and mother seperated, but I queried you by putting a statement his father may not be having good relation with his wife.

Before I tell you, how that fateful unfolded to this young person, I. have to tell you there is curse on paternal side heredity side. Remainding you, analyzing chart through Nadi.

Ravi denotes father, Kuja denotes Land or property or brother,Budha denotes property or elder sister or relative or neighbour, brahmin, Shani denotes Son, servant or karma or preta, Ketu denotes poison, Budha plus Ketu denotes abort or also denotes female.
Ravi in Guru's house and his horscope Guru in Saggitarius. Shukra is third from Ravi aspecting for gain and Rahu in Budha's house aspects full strength on Meena Rasi and its occupants.
Previous birth, his father or his paternal grandfathers committed sin, a brahmahatya dosha, brahmin hatya in God's sign i.e. Meena rashi. The person died and cursed family generations.

Will explain how that accident took place in this native.

NikolaD

Post by NikolaD » 23 Apr 2014

Dear Lex!
Yes, please. Looking forward to it. And thank you very much for your answers. You are most kind.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Nikola

Important in Vedic astrology is identifying
Yogas
Doshas

It is imperative that, many persons would have born with this Lad in the same city, same time but important is to whom they born to and what karmas they born with. With Rasi chart, it is easy decipher and with divisional charts to confirm eventhe events. Transits will lead to happen the event what is written on a native chart.

There was a written thread by someone quipped in Divisional chart on Dasasma, saying with Rasi chart it will not be possible to predict, as many persons will be born in that time in same place. But the member did not knew in vedic astrology that persons born also have karma they have born with and these will be integral part of this current life journey.
This particular horoscope will demonstrate.

We will see in his planetary positions wrt to Guru transits, as Guru will be his jeeva and Shani as Karma significator.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Nikola

Transit of Guru during that accident date

1. Then age was 14 yrs. He had completed one round of Guru.

2. Guru will move towards Makara, sign of debilitation. Its depositor Shani not well placed having Sun and Ketu, third from makara. Neecha Guru is further weakened.

3. Neecha Guru getting aspect from Chandra but it is not sufficient.

4. In the same direction to neecha Guru are Rahu and Shukra further weakening Guru.

5. Shukra denotes Vehicle also, Rahu denotes fast, sudden, innovation in change or movement.

6. 3rd from a sign denotes short journey and Budha,Rahu also denotes journey.

7. From makara, third sign i.e. Meena rasi, journey, is having planetary war of Shani and Kuja, Ravi and Rahu aspecting Ravi, Kuja. Rahu's depositor Budha is with them and Budha is debilitated. Shukra is third from deb Budha and deb Guru is 11th from. They aspect but being same direction and enemies, debilitation of Budha will not be cancelled.

8. On that day, Guru was weak in Meena, Retro Budha, Kuja,Ravi and Rahu in Saggitarius, Shukra in Libra and Shani aspecting Guru from Virgo, its depositor was with Rahu and Kuja in natal Guru, which is 12th to Guru lagna.

9. Therefore, journey brought the accident by Badhaka Budha, as Guru in natal chart in Saggitarius. Help from Rahu both are enemies of Guru, through Shukra.Shani is aspecting transit Guru in the Meena rashi, discharging his Karma Bhava on jeeva.

10. Accident took place when these planets transited Makara rashi.

11. There are no planets supporting Guru moreover, on that day Guru was weak, as Guru is getting debilitated. Sole factor is transit on that day Guru in own sign or Chandra exalted.

12. Since there are no planets opposite to debilitated Guru, except Chandra who is fast in transits, next will be Rahu in his Guru transits, as now Guru is going to move to Karkata to meet up Chandra.

13. Next one year, his conditions will improve little.

14. Once Guru crosses Leo and Leo to Virgo, there will be lots of problems, as Rahu in his transit will try to garble Guru.

...... contd

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 24 Apr 2014

15. As Guru crosses Leo, two years from now, transit Rahu and Guru will contact Rahu, that time, Shani will be transiting between Vrischika and Saggitarius, i.e. twelfth to natal Guru.

16. Rahu will try to swallow Guru and Ketu will have contact with makara rashi.

17. His conditions may deterioate.

18. Why he is paralysed because of debilitated Budha and Shani was in Budha's sign at the time of accident with weak Shukra not supporting. Budha also denotes brain, movements and Shani destuction.

19. The vital period is surviving transits of Leo and Virgo, 2nd and 3rd year from now. This is critical.

20. Once done, as Guru in transit move forward, his conditions will start improving. As Guru yransits Saggi and Makara sign, debilitation goes out when Guru in his year 24 years. He will recover from 24 years but with little impaired Brain function.

21. Remedies... Since they are Christians will they do it. .

....next

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 24 Apr 2014

15. The native is immobile. For him, need to do a sankalpa. Need to visit, Varanasi, have a bath in River Ganga. Do a poija in Kashi Shiv temple on his nakshtra. Get Ganga water in two bottles one for Lord Shiva pooja in Rameshwaram and one for him. Visit to Rameshwaram temple, bath in Sea water and other holy water and get sea water and holy water in a bottle for him. Do Shiv Pooja in Rameshwaram temple on his nakshatra. Once done, again visit Kashi Shiva temple and Annapoorneshwari and do again poija on his nakshatra.

16. A homam would be Sudarshana Homam. But this is expensive, with good conduct needed like absenting from liquour, non veg, copulation etc. If Sudarshana homam cannot be done done, Tulsi leave plant daily to be watered with Vishnu Sasranamam chanting at background. Person should do this exactly at sunrise and he or she should have taken bath and again with good conduct. Once Tulsi plant argyam done, simultaneously Surya argyam should be done facing East.
Daily Aditya Hridaya stotram can be played near to him at the time of sunrise. Daily he should be given a Tulsi leaf to eat along with water.

17. Before starting these pariharas, Ganpati homam should be done at his home.

18. His mother should visit their Guru, Pope, and should tell problem and get his problem to be solved with these pariharas and donate a Silver Cow with calf.

God Bless him.

Regards.

P.s. If they ready to come to India and to take blessings and guidance from Seer Shankaracharya will be the. best.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 24 Apr 2014

NicolaD,

Shilpaji has given the right remedy. Just play the audio or video recording of Mahamrityunjaya Mantra in his room at a soft volume.

If his family believe in Yajnas, they can ask a Hindu priest to recite the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra 125,000 times followed by performing a homam of 108 Mahamrityunjaya Mantras for Shiva. If a Hindu priest can't be found, just play the Mantra recording in his room.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

NikolaD

Post by NikolaD » 27 Apr 2014

Dear Lex! Thank you very much for your comprehensively explanation and advices.

NikolaD

Post by NikolaD » 27 Apr 2014

Dear Saindhavi!
Thanks for your advice and upaya.

crysis_forever

Post by crysis_forever » 28 Apr 2014

Gulika is sitting in Badhakasthana forcing Mars to act malevolently rather than a supreme benefic.
Mars and Mercury are combust and accident occured in this time period.

Do you know why are you are hanging out here?

He is running Mercury-Jupiter and Jupiter is a Brahmin planet and he is in the fifth house of past merits.
Jupiter is in the Nakshatra of Shukra and attains a pushkaramsha. Saturn's aspect on th 5th house mildly taints the house and Jupiter, but rest assured Jupiter is strong enough to act.

Jupiter is the significator of life and divine blessings.It is his Jupiter that made you present his case here in this forum. Worship that he/his family/his wellwisher does in this period will be extremely rewarding.

Jupiter has given him and his family ONE LAST CHANCE, make full use of it, This period lasts till 15 Jan 2016. May be he will become completely alright(Jupiter aspects the ascendant). I am betting at partial recovery with some impediment(since Saturn aspects 5th house and Saturn is lame) but full recovery is not ruled out.

Jupiter is the lord tryambaka of Maha mrityunjaya mantra. so he/his family/wellwishers must recite it with full devotion. Also, start playing Maha mrityunjaya mantra near him for a couple of hours everyday.So reciting this and worship Lord Shiva with full faith and fervor is the only way out.

Keep us updated.

crysis_forever

Post by crysis_forever » 28 Apr 2014

A couple of things more,

Planets rarely compel anyone. In his case Jupiter has compelled you to write on behalf of him. This implies that Jupiter is in full mood to act and pull him out.

Please pray Shiva and recite Maha mrityunjaya mantra as much as you can.

While I was writing the first post, my left portion of the body started paining especially the left shoulder.It is a omen but I do not know what to make of it. I am poor at deciphering omens.

NikolaD

Post by NikolaD » 05 May 2014

Dear Shilpa! Thank you very much for your nice explanation and detailed analysis of this troubled young boy chart!
I will convey your recommendation for remedy regarding MMM to his parents.
Kind regards!

[quote="shilpa"]Dear NikolaD,
--8th is the house of health and longevity...and it's one terribly afflicted house in this chart.

--Me is debilitated in the 8th......and combust too....which multiplies the maleficity of Me

--and there is the shani-mangal combination in the 8th that is often times associated with serious diseases or violent accidents when in a dusthan.....and Mars is combust here...and Sa is afflicted by conjunction with bitter enemy Sun...and that multiplies the maleficity of the combination many time over.

--and the operative period then was Me-Ma

-- Ma ( through it's 4th aspect) and Shani ( through it's 7th aspect) were both aspecting that fateful 8th house that day and transitory Ma and Sa were in mutual kendra. That's association between Ma-Sa in transit aspecting the already associated natal Ma-sa

--and there is malefic Ket to the mix in the house......and Rahu is aspecting that house and Ra sits in the nakshatra of Mars.
and as discussed above Mars is heavy malefic for the chart.

--those natal planetary combinations+ Dasa-antara+tranist were of the weight of tonnes.....on a scale where a few kilos would sufficient to cause material damage

--lagna lord is luminary sun in the 8th house......8th lord Jup in swakshetra in the 4th...luminary moon in swakshetra in 12th house of hospitalizations and transitory Jup in the 8th also in swakshetra.....were pretty strong cushions that saved him.....

--now it's a battle of the 8th house fated negativity....vs faith, will- power, positive karmik balances and bad time passing by......but there is hope...because of all the aforesaid positives in the natal chart.

--D6 chart lagna is Ve in own house in the karak 6th house, and D60 shows a lot of positive karma...Jup exalted, Ma and shani in swakshetra.

--it may sound too optimistic at this moment but the soul is fighting.....and this Jup antara will see recovery.....slowly now and rapidly after Jul 2015 when Jup transits over the lagna.

--there is hope.......ask the closest family member to chant 10,000 time maha mritunjaya mantra one time..... and then daily 108 times...and play gently MMM audio in his room daily at night time

regards[/quote]

NikolaD

Post by NikolaD » 05 May 2014

Dear crysis_forever! Thanks for your analysis of chart and recommendation for MMM.
Kind regards!

astro.quest
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by astro.quest » 12 May 2014

Hello nikolaD,
Jupiter is 22nd drekkana lord.Remedies if performed in jupiter hora everyday it would be a better idea.