BRAIN TUMOR

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Devpriya
BRAIN TUMOR

Post by Devpriya » 11 Mar 2014

I am recently diagnosed with Brain Tumor and asked to go for a critical surgery. It is a complicated operation. The initial symptoms were observed on 1st feb 2014 by numbness of the right part of my body. I need some guidance for the same. Kindly help.

Date: 3 rd August 1985
Time: 22: 36:19
Place: Narwana (Haryana) , India

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: BRAIN TUMOR

Post by karthik1984 » 11 Mar 2014

Jupiter the lagna lord is weak. Also Sun the malefic lord of 6th house also aspects Jupiter. Lagna represents head so you have got the disease of head.

Wearing Yellow Sapphire for Jupiter is must. You have to wear it life long.

Since Venus the 8th house lord is strong so Longevity will be good enough.

Devpriya

Post by Devpriya » 12 Mar 2014

I thank you for your valuable reply .Any indications regarding recovery and any complications during the surgery? Being a critical surgery the chances of Paralysis, loss of speech, loss of strength in right limbs etc are very high. And the Tumor is deep rooted in the Left part of the brain.
The surgery is due on or around 24th March 2014.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 12 Mar 2014

Those kind of problems may not arise. But remedies for Jupiter is must. You can wait for other senior members to respond.

Digambar.Astrologer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Digambar.Astrologer » 12 Mar 2014

Dear Devpriya,

I am sorry for the challenges you are facing and I sincerely hope you recover very soon. As Karthik has mentioned there are some weaknesses in the planets that need to be addressed.

The lagan lord Ju is weak as it is debilated and afflicted by the malefic Su. In addition the 2nd house is severely afflicted by the 12th lord Sa from the 8th house. Ra is placed in the 2nd and the lord of 2nd, Ma, is combust, debilitated in rashi and has a weak depositor. This creates weakness for the significations ruled by the 2nd house and Ma. Hence the tumor and the affects to the right side of the body. Forehead, right eye and speech are under considerable stress at the time. you should take care of those areas.

Since there is only a few days left for the surgery, I would recommend that you have some learned priests do a mahamritunjay jaap starting as soon as you can. This should help in the surgery and the recovery.

God willing all will go well and you will back on your feet very very soon.

Regards
Digambar
However big and beautiful a building may be, it is only the vacant space within, that is mainly useful to those who occupy it.

Devpriya

Post by Devpriya » 12 Mar 2014

Thanks for the reassuring words. I surrender to the almighty.

Great regards,

Devpriya Kumar

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 13 Mar 2014

Devpriya wrote:I am recently diagnosed with Brain Tumor and asked to go for a critical surgery. It is a complicated operation. The initial symptoms were observed on 1st feb 2014 by numbness of the right part of my body. I need some guidance for the same. Kindly help.

Date: 3 rd August 1985
Time: 22: 36:19
Place: Narwana (Haryana) , India

Dear Devpriya,

--The lagna changes in less than 7 minutes....and after about 3 to 4 minute and until about 10 minutes...lagna remmains in acute gandanta.

--and if lagna is in Gandanta would change the prognosis....so I would like to know your opinion on the accurancy of BT.

Especialyl given that your stated BT 22:36.19 seems like a rectified BT..because normally average posters do not give a time like this.

was your BT rectfied by a astrologer.
is there a possibility of BT being diffrent by 3 to 12minutes or so ?

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Devpriya

Post by Devpriya » 13 Mar 2014

Dear Shilpa Ji,

Yes. The Time of Birth is rectified by Sri Indrajeet ( Andrew Dutta ).

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Devpriya wrote:Dear Shilpa Ji,

Yes. The Time of Birth is rectified by Sri Indrajeet ( Andrew Dutta ).
so what was the real or pre-rectification time of birth
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Devpriya

Shilpa Ji, pre rectification had an issue not just with the time but date also.

pre rectification:( as per the family horoscope )

Date:4/8/1985
Time:22:45:00
Place: Narwana

How ever, even the municipal records say its 3rd August.
So I guess seeing the Dasha pattern as per 3rd August, it seems to be correct.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

--This is amazing...someone rectified the BT by one full day !

I knew when I looked at this chart......things do not fit in.

--Look the key here is if Lagna is in acute Gandanta....( between 29.5deg Pi to 0.5deg Ar) and brain tumour being ruled by the first house ...then the health might turn bad.

--given the timing of the surfacing of cancer my intuitive feeling is the lagna house is Aries ( regardless of whether DOB is 3rd or 4th) .......as it falls on Ra-Ket axis and libra-aries is the axis that currently has all the malefics

--My way forward would be to start with the official recorded BT and date( it puts the lagna in Aries at 2degree)....and only ensure that the lagna is not in gandanta....

regards

Devpriya

I guess that is why is just said, I just surrender to almighty. I am thankful for all of your valuable time and input.
However, incase if any learned senior astrologer here feels like confirming the accuracy of the chart for academic purpose, I am open to share a few details/ major events of my life.

Pranams,

Devpriya Kumar

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Devpriya wrote:I guess that is why is just said, I just surrender to almighty. I am thankful for all of your valuable time and input.
However, incase if any learned senior astrologer here feels like confirming the accuracy of the chart for academic purpose, I am open to share a few details/ major events of my life.

Pranams,

Devpriya Kumar
Please do share your life events.
and share if there was any reasons that the astrologer who moved your BT by 24 hours had given ?

Devpriya

Shilpa Ji,

I guess it would be wrong on my part to judge someones credibility, but I guess rather than judging his reasons, we can conferr what he finally came out with..as the family horoscope is anyways not correct. So you can say if he is wrong or correct after you judge the life events. The details are as follows:

1) First Job : Interview on 12/10/2009 (Met a small Accident while going for interview )
Joined from 14/10/2009
Worked with them for Six Months and a few more days and left the job ( It was an Intellectual Property Law Firm)

2) Grand Father's Death : 27/9/2010

3) National Level (2nd Prize for Folk Dance Solo ): 26/4/2000

4) Joined a new Job ( Signed contract on 13/8/2012 but had to go again on 14/8/2012 to sign the new and final contract)

Date of Joining in contract is 1st August 2012 .

5) Completed LL.B. in June 2013 and shifted from Delhi to Mumbai on 25th June 2013. Joined work next day on 26th June 2013.

6) Left every thing and stayed at my Guru’s Ashram for 15 days around 14th September 2013.

7) Joined back work around mid October 2013.

8) On 1st feb 2014 Right half of my body got numb from head to toe.

9) Moved from Mumbai to Delhi (to parents ) on 5th March 2014

10) Admitted in hospital on 7th march 2014 and Tumour detected on 8th march 2014

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 14 Mar 2014

Devpriya wrote:Shilpa Ji,

I guess it would be wrong on my part to judge someones credibility, but I guess rather than judging his reasons, we can conferr what he finally came out with..as the family horoscope is anyways not correct. So you can say if he is wrong or correct after you judge the life events. The details are as follows:

1) First Job : Interview on 12/10/2009 (Met a small Accident while going for interview )
Joined from 14/10/2009
Worked with them for Six Months and a few more days and left the job ( It was an Intellectual Property Law Firm)

2) Grand Father's Death : 27/9/2010

3) National Level (2nd Prize for Folk Dance Solo ): 26/4/2000

4) Joined a new Job ( Signed contract on 13/8/2012 but had to go again on 14/8/2012 to sign the new and final contract)

Date of Joining in contract is 1st August 2012 .

5) Completed LL.B. in June 2013 and shifted from Delhi to Mumbai on 25th June 2013. Joined work next day on 26th June 2013.

6) Left every thing and stayed at my Guru’s Ashram for 15 days around 14th September 2013.

7) Joined back work around mid October 2013.

8) On 1st feb 2014 Right half of my body got numb from head to toe.

9) Moved from Mumbai to Delhi (to parents ) on 5th March 2014

10) Admitted in hospital on 7th march 2014 and Tumour detected on 8th march 2014
Please can you also share :1) when you completed school, college, first degree, master, higher studies if any

2) relationships if any

3) Time of birth being off the mark is understandable.
But do your parents believe that they can be confused about the date of birth between 3rd and 4th August ?

regards

Devpriya

Post by Devpriya » 14 Mar 2014

There is no confusion about the Time and Date. Infact i never had issues as I have already got it rectified...i guess before we start presuming something, events and dashas should be taken in consideration.

Anyways the current Dasha Sat-Rahu-Sat is strongly indicating the condition. Although Rahu ketu axis is observed in 2-8 axis, however, as we observe in depth, Rahu-Ketu 's impact is very well seen in lagna when observed in a placidus chart.

Health related issues started the moment Sat-Rah-Rahu dasha started ( Auto Immune Thyroiditis detected ) the moment the Sat pratyantar started it gave its results as a tumour.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 14 Mar 2014

Devpriya wrote:There is no confusion about the Time and Date. Infact i never had issues as I have already got it rectified...i guess before we start presuming something, events and dashas should be taken in consideration.

Anyways the current Dasha Sat-Rahu-Sat is strongly indicating the condition. Although Rahu ketu axis is observed in 2-8 axis, however, as we observe in depth, Rahu-Ketu 's impact is very well seen in lagna when observed in a placidus chart.

Health related issues started the moment Sat-Rah-Rahu dasha started ( Auto Immune Thyroiditis detected ) the moment the Sat pratyantar started it gave its results as a tumour.

Please can you share items 1) and 2) as in my previous post

Devpriya

Post by Devpriya » 14 Mar 2014

1)
>10th-2001
>11 &12- 2001 to 2003 (Different Institute )
>Bachelors Biotechnology 2003-2006 (Mumbai)
>Masters Biotechnology 2006-2008( Shifted to Delhi for Masters )
>After 3 months of Joining Masters , Parents also moved to Delhi in around November 2006 and I stayed with them.
>Job October 2009 to April 2010
>LL.B. August 2010 to June 2013

2) Relationship: NONE

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 16 Mar 2014

Dear devpriya,

--with 4th Aug 22:45 BT

D24 lagna is Virgo and lord Me in own house Gemini in the 10th.
9th lord Ve is exalted in 4th lord Jupiter's house.
2nd and 9th lord are same exalted Venus
2nd Lord Venus is in 7th Lord Jupiter's house

strong lagna lord....perfect associations on the 4-->9-->2-->7 lords with the given date, time and place of birth.....with 2/9 lord venus being in super strength

a strong D24 explains your bachelors7masters/ post masters LLB....general academic excellence.

all your specialization degrees and higher degrees came in the knowledge karak and D24 lagna lord Me's mahadasa.

--with the aforesaid BT, rashi lagna house is Aries....with Ascendant at about 2deg in aries...outsdie the critical gandantaa.

--However Lagna is conjunct with Rahu that is moderately malefic being in Ve's nakshtra as Ve is in 3rd house of enemy Me.

--since Jan 2013 you started the Ra anatra that will last until Aug 2015

and about at the start days of Jan 2013 Ra started it's transit over natal Ke and Ke over natal Ra.
Nodes over opposing nodes..tremendous negative energies are generated.......that hit in some physical or psycho/emotional ways even those natives that have well placed nodes in their charts.

and the impact of this transit is exaggerated if either of nodes dasa or antara is running....as is the case in your chart with Ra as antara lord.

and the MD is of 6th lord Me...6th is the house of diseases......and skewing the affect in the direction of physical trauma.

--Ra is moderately malefic but Ke ia positive throuhg conjunction with an exalted shani.....adding spirituality / faith to the chart...and hence along with medication faith will help you pull out of this also.

--6th Lord MD----with Ra anatra with nodes over nodes trasnit and the presence of Mars also in the same house libra currently in transit has added to the malefic content of the 1-7 axis is the trigger.
1st is the house ruling the brain.

--there are plenty of mitigation I see that will help you come out of this safely :

1) the house of action are kendra / kona houses 1 and 7
2) no dusthan lords are directly sitting in those 1-7 houses in the chart
3) Shani by being exalted has lost it's maleficits and acting like a super heavy weight protector here..aspecting the 1st house.....both from the natal chart and in transit...this is as SOLID a cosmic protection as one can get.
4) that leaves Ra as the only malefic on the axis
5) MD lord Me althouhg 6th lord is sitting in kendra house 4th and under the drishit of Jup.

Jup and Ma here...are two debilitated planest directly aspecting each otehr and I have found this to be one of the strongest cancellation of debility....

Remedies and suggestions:

--I believe you will come out of thsi successfully after the surgey...however dealy the surgery until after 28th March.....because retro mars would go out of your 1-7 axis on 27th March. If operated while retro Mars is aspecting the first house....the surgery can be more painful and recovery more delayed than...if done after 28th March

--get done a Rahu shanti pujan done in your home at the earliest and before the surgery..chant Rahu mantra daily 108 times and 9 cycles of 108 on Saturdays.

--following the above you will recuperate from surgery will be faster and chances of relapse will be lower.

--when Rahu and Ket exit the 1-7 axis in first week of July....you would reciver quite fast after that.

-until end of Rahu anatra thouhg you must excercise caution doing whatever medical tests and meication that is necessray and also the prayers as suggested above.

regards

Devpriya

Post by Devpriya » 17 Mar 2014

Hold on. R u saying my dob is 4th and not 3rd? In that case I recently checked the municipal records and it is 3rd August :) any how I have already consulted a senior astrologer for this. Thanks a lot for your valuable time. Pranams

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 17 Mar 2014

Devpriya wrote:Hold on. R u saying my dob is 4th and not 3rd?
Dear devpriya,
you gave me that date as the pre-rectification data as below
and I do believe that the chart events align with the pre-rectification date, time, place of birth

Postby Devpriya » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:10 am

Shilpa Ji, pre rectification had an issue not just with the time but date also.

pre rectification:( as per the family horoscope )

Date:4/8/1985
Time:22:45:00
Place: Narwana
[/quote]

Devpriya

Post by Devpriya » 17 Mar 2014

This is a little awkward here. I got the municipal records after I got the rectification done and both the dates match. And if it is about only Aries ascendent , that one will have at the same time a day before too. So basically, the key lies in the Nakshatra and its Pad and also the Navamsh in both the horoscopes as they wont be the same (atleast the Moon's position ).

But I do not judge ur analysis as it is a very tricky task and the outcome might be justifying the conditions but may not be accurate.
I respect your understanding and your input. Thanks and warm Regards,

Dev

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 18 Mar 2014

I do suggest you to move the surgery date after 28th March if possible.

and do keep us posted with your progress.....the results will help validate things further.
my best wishes for an efficient procedure and prompt recovery

regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 18 Mar 2014

Dear Devpriya,

--I revisit this thread as from the very start ...and as I stated before something seemed strange so it wasn't settled and closed in my mind.

--and now it dawns on me.......you have discussed this case with a tone/line of argument as if your are the atsrologer who did the BTR and not the native whose data is posted.

--for any native diagnosed with a potentially fatal condition and about to undergo a serious surgery of brain....would show some signs of relief/ joy reading a positive " all will get well" analysis that "this" is...and query more the remedies.......
however less skillfull "this" astrologer is in her view compared to the "other senior" astrologer.

--instead I just see a disappointment / push back at the other astrologer's BTR not beign agreed to.

as I said not the normal reaction of a native diagnosed with potentially fatal conditon and about to undergo a surgery.

--as for your comment
"And if it is about only Aries ascendent , that one will have at the same time a day before too. So basically, the key lies in the Nakshatra and its Pad and also the Navamsh in both the horoscopes as they wont be the same (atleast the Moon's position ."
the major diffrence between the Aries Lagna of 24 hours earlier is the MD then becomes of shani ...
shanidev then rules 10th/11th and sits exalted in the 7th ( footprints on 2 kendra houses) of the natal chart and in transit is also in his house of exaltation.......super strong shanidev's MD ain't gonna be the period for the onset of something so serious.

Any best wishes again

regards