autism

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shebu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

autism

Post by shebu » 13 Feb 2014

hi.....
my daughter's DOB : 28-06-2009 , Time : 3.40 pm , place : palakkad,kerala
she is diagnosed as autistic . now she is 4 years and 7 months .when we checked her chart it is found she has balarishta until she turns 4 years and 7 months. IS the autism due to her balarishta ? will she be cured ? will she have a normal life ? if yes ,when ???? when can we see major development ??? we are totally down...pls help asap.....

lightlamp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: autism

Post by lightlamp » 14 Feb 2014

Hello shebu,

She is running the dasa of badhaka moon now. You may visit Chotanikara to worship Bagavati Devi. Relief to some extent as saturn is leaving her moon.

Train her to pour suddha jala ( well water ) to Tulasi plant daily.

Lightalamp
when ANGER SPROUTS, wisdom shrinks...( Mars EXALTS where Jupiter DEBILITATES ) !

shebu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by shebu » 15 Feb 2014

Hi...i don't know much about astrological terms...is badhaka moon dasa bad for her? Will this dasa better than the previous one? When can we see changes? Is the moon -Saturn conjunction a reason for her mental illness?

lightlamp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lightlamp » 15 Feb 2014

Hello shebu,

Moon dasa runs for ten years from now till 2023. Her lagna is in the beginning of vrichika. For vrichika lagna, difficulties come from the owner of the ninth house, which is moon. There are a lot more technical reasons which show this sickness. Not one combination of Saturn / moon brings this sickness. Recently I came across a person , in whose chart moon is very very close to Saturn , and he is a double graduate with a PHD.

How severe is her autism ?
when ANGER SPROUTS, wisdom shrinks...( Mars EXALTS where Jupiter DEBILITATES ) !

shebu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by shebu » 16 Feb 2014

Thanks for the reply........
Her autism is mild.she can read and write alphabet and numbers.she can count. She can draw ,colour and cut pictures. Good motor skills and recently learned cycling..but i struggled a lot to teach her all these....she is very attached to me... Most of the difficulties are in the area of social and language..and little bit attention deficiant and hyperactive . She doesn't like to interact with others. She has a speech delay. When she turned 3 ,she started speaking in single words. Recently she started making simple sentences. But she doesn't interested to talk. Just tells her needs...she doesnt initiate any play...needs lot of push from us..she likes to wander aimlessly..but she is far more better than a typical autistic kid.still not like a normal kid...i can see lot of improvement in her cognition and motor skills...but not much improvement in social and emotional area...

Does she has to face the difficulties from moon life long ? I read moon stand for mental health...that s why i asked...will she be play and interact with others ? How will be she in studies? On her previous surya dasa ,i struggled a lot. I was depressed..didn't find even a bit of happiness....in this moon dasa will the situation be same ? Or will there be any improvement... autism is a life long condition with no cure. But there are many autism recovered cases...will my daughter be one among them...
I am not Hindu...sorry i will not be able to do the worships you mentioned above....pls reply asap....

lightlamp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lightlamp » 16 Feb 2014

Hello shebu,

Genuinely speaking, I am unable to find answers to your questions due to limitations in my knowledge. But from what you have told, she has certainly improved a lot and it appears to me that she will.

I know two such kids who are grown up now, crossing 20 and behaving well. In both cases, mothers have played a big role.
Wishing her speedy recovery,

Regarding the worship part, She may be trained to give water to others.

Lightalamp.

shebu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by shebu » 17 Feb 2014

no probs lightalamp...thank you so much for responding to my post.....
few weeks back my father sent me a computer horoscope of her(5+ years).it doesnt even mention any abnormalities...it even tells she has gajakesari yoga ,rajayoga and someother good yogas...i wonder how can an autistic kid's horoscope come like this...can we trust on computer horoscope??? and even few years back when my father consulted with an astrologer ,he was telling almost similar things...like she will be coming to a reputed position and she will be earning and multiplying wealth and all...i am unable to beleive all these...are you seeing any these things in her chart???

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 17 Feb 2014

Hello Shebu
I am not surprised that you are baffled by the computerised reports.
Yet so many people do think that computers are so capable.
You may be already knowing that a computer has no reasoning or thinking
power like humans, but can only do a limited number of functions using what
is called logical operators.
A closer look at a chart will reveal some difficulties from the time of birth
and could indicate congenital abnormalities.
I am glad that you are interested in the teachings of Vedic Astrology for
throwing light on life on earth; and wish you also will attempt to study the powers
embedded in the planetary system and deities which is inextricably linked with the vedic
astrology system.
Regards
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

lightlamp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lightlamp » 17 Feb 2014

Hello shebu,

Health is wealth. Without health, it is not possible to earn wealth. You know this.

Unscrupulous people and even very few astrologers adopt this method to woo customers to earn a living. Texts from vedic classics are stored in the program and they are scanned to see if any of the combinations in the chart matches that. Astrologers use such methods even in their predictions. Computers are safe bet to compensate for the lack of memory or a quick search. While this cannot be accused of, few select this as a way to earn money.. The public is also to be blamed. They are happy when someone praises their children/family members. The human weakness is taken advantage of even in astrology just like in other walks of life.

Lightalamp

shebu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by shebu » 18 Feb 2014

Thanks for the reply lightalamp and pem .... i am accepting the truth though it's painfull . I hope i can make out my life accordingly ......i was expecting a miracle which probably happens with autism.....ok no problems....since there no hope...no pain.........

lightlamp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lightlamp » 18 Feb 2014

Hello shebu,

Miracles are hidden. They can happen any time.

Lightalamp

amruta_deshpande
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by amruta_deshpande » 24 Aug 2017

Hi Shebu,

I wonder how your daughter is doing now?

My son is exact similar case and was wondering..

lordmihira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lordmihira » 28 Aug 2017

could you please post the birth data of ur kid and other details of when the problem your doctor has diagnosed

thanks
mihir

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 30 Aug 2017

" i struggled a lot to teach her all these....she is very attached to me... Most of the difficulties are in the area of social and language..and little bit attention deficiant and hyperactive . She doesn't like to interact with others. She has a speech delay."

A doctor said that She have autism?
Autism children looks like they are in there own imagination and away from earth, however they are very inteligent people. Make games with her for social area and language, use things that she love for exemple draw, draw with her, tell her history ask her what she thing about the little prince, of the bad animal. Used that type of games for her to learn more. They look hyperactive because there brain do not stop. Is also good you do some massage to her, and try to do yoga with her and meditation if you start with 2 minutes every day and then increse.

Another thing very important, is cientifically proved that kids eating to much cookies, fast food, chips, chocolates and all that have lots of things with chemical, and not home made food, the substances in package things have ingredients, chemicals that impact brain function special hyperactive.