urgent - had biopsy shilpaji/ raman ji and other plzz reply

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
aadi
Contributor
Contributor
urgent - had biopsy shilpaji/ raman ji and other plzz reply

Post by aadi » 28 Jan 2014

DOB- 1-10-1980
TOB- 8:15 AM
PLACE - DHAR (M.P)
RESPECTED ASTROLOGERS,
these are birth details of my sister. docter was unable to detect the type of genital warts so we decided to go for biopsy. Doctor suspected it to have hpv virus infection which ultimately leads to different genital cancers. our whole family facing mental agony. the native is married and had conflict over this with his husband. her husband's family is not supporting her.
her husband is threatening her to give divorce which ultimately dipping her moral . hpv virus has no cure in medical sciences.
she is facing this problem since past 8 years. so obvious reason for me is turn toward astrology what we all do naturally.
she is currently under saturn mahadasha and venus antardasha. venus antar might be one of the reason for surgery related to genital organs.
i want to know from experts:
do she have chance of having cancer? chances of detecting from hpv virus.
will her marriage survive and she can take step to end it?
WHEN PROBLEMS RELATED TO HER HEALTH WILL END AND GIVE HER SOME RELIEF.
plzz reply will be waiting.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: urgent - had biopsy shilpaji/ raman ji and other plzz re

Post by shilpa » 30 Jan 2014

--she is running sa-ve period for Tula lagna.
shani is in the 12th house of hospitalizations and partially combust...malefic and bringing out medical / hospital related significations

--But Venus is lagna lord placed in 11th and hence psotive for the chart..largely.

--Mars is with the lagna along with 12th lord Me...and in transit shani and Rahu are trasnitting over lagna and Mars will joing the transitting bodies in a few days...so all the heavy weight malefics are present in Libra and crossing natal Mars and lagna.

--Mars rules the 7th house rules internal genitalia and aspects 8th house that rules external genitalia

--there is stress, pain and possibly some kind of sirgical intervention required....but i do not believe that biopsy wil show anything malignant.
nor do I see a severe disease like HIV/ AIDS.

--reasons....the house is the first house a kendra and kona.....Mars is lord of 7th a kendra and aspecting his own house hence not as malefic.....and Me is the trinal 9th lord....anatra lord Ve is lagna lord and shani is in addtion ot being in the 12th a YK also.

--as for the marriage.....she has manglik yoga diluted in Rasi and strong in navamsa....so marriage was already under stress I would believe.

---going forward her health conditions will be contained in the coming few months...marriage will remain stressful.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

aadi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aadi » 02 Feb 2014

thank you mam for your response.
she is detected with CIN-1 HPV virus. its initial stage and doctors said will be curable with proper precautions. it will take time . we have some relief as its not something like cancer.
regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 02 Feb 2014

aadi wrote:thank you mam for your response.
she is detected with CIN-1 HPV virus. its initial stage and doctors said will be curable with proper precautions. it will take time . we have some relief as its not something like cancer.
regards

thanks for sharing the updates....yes from what I read on the net...if the biopsy does not shown anything malignant...then this HPV is rather mild and goes away on it's own or with some treatment.
Best Wishes & regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

srcs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by srcs » 02 Feb 2014

..deleted by mod on request by querist...
Last edited by srcs on 09 Feb 2014, edited 1 time in total.

aadi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aadi » 07 Feb 2014

Srcs - tob is correct. hpv is std but there are many factors which lead to hpv. She had umbical cord surgery . So better not to jump to conclusions directly. Even born babies are detected with it. Virgins are diagnosed with it. A lot reasearch is going on.

aadi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aadi » 07 Feb 2014

Thank u dinesh mathur ji :)and shilpa ji:) for sparing time for analysis. Regards and best wishes

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 07 Feb 2014

srcs wrote:@aadi; Are ur sis sure abt her husband's past social circles life before marriage bcoz HPV is STD.
Also how u sure ur abt ur sister's promiscuity? can u confirm TOB .
Please do not ask questions that are too personal in the forum...
further as the poster pointed out one must not jump to conclusions....that are derogatory to a poster

and finally if there are such possibilities you see......please list all combinations that you see leading to such possibilities...and even after listing these....ask your questions / make your point in a tactful / suggestive way.

If you do not have the language skills to do all the above.....then please refrain from touching such a subject

thanks

srcs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by srcs » 09 Feb 2014

shilpa wrote:Please do not ask questions that are too personal in the forum...
further as the poster pointed out one must not jump to conclusions....that are derogatory to a poster

and finally if there are such possibilities you see......please list all combinations that you see leading to such possibilities...and even after listing these....ask your questions / make your point in a tactful / suggestive way.

If you do not have the language skills to do all the above.....then please refrain from touching such a subject

thanks
In this connection see my observations of Mon,Aug.03,2013 in "Relationship &marriage forum" &also the harsh response to those observations.I had seen more obnoxious/objectionable words used in this
site at which time u didn't venture to 'offer ur free advice" .Hence I don't want any "free advice" from u.Also i don't need to take any language skills from u .Mind ur words before u start giving "free advice" to any one including to ur dear ones.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 10 Feb 2014

srcs wrote:
shilpa wrote:Please do not ask questions that are too personal in the forum...

thanks
In this connection see my observations of Mon,Aug.03,2013 in "Relationship &marriage forum" &also the harsh response to those observations.I had seen more obnoxious/objectionable words used in this
site at which time u didn't venture to 'offer ur free advice" .Hence I don't want any "free advice" from u.Also i don't need to take any language skills from u .Mind ur words before u start giving "free advice" to any one including to ur dear ones.
Dear srcs,

I am not giving you advice but "directives" per the rules of the forum.

If you think there is another offence elsewhere that you have noticed...there is a report button to click aand bring to the attention of mods and admins...because they cannot be all the places all the time.

Usage of obnoxious words at one place, that went unnoticed is not a license to use it else where.
Consider this unofficial warning.....repeat will incur a formal warning.

regards

srcs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by srcs » 11 Feb 2014

shilpa wrote:
Dear srcs,

I am not giving you advice but "directives" per the rules of the forum.

If you think there is another offence elsewhere that you have noticed...there is a report button to click aand bring to the attention of mods and admins...because they cannot be all the places all the time.

Usage of obnoxious words at one place, that went unnoticed is not a license to use it else where.
Consider this unofficial warning.....repeat will incur a formal warning.

regards
Ur post itself is intimidatory/lack any formal decency If u r n't capable of uniformly applying the site rules,
better u quit instead of "selectively" choosing contributors for such a innocuous word spillage which is normally
glossed but u 've made a mountain out of a mole.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 11 Feb 2014

srcs.....unfortunately one formal warning has been issued.
Please be careful........with your words and respect the decorum and guidelines of the forum.
thanks

srcs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by srcs » 12 Feb 2014

@shilpa ; I am not at all accepting this biased &high handed approach of urs. I ll fight it out.The fact is u started it,
blown it out needlessly & used bad format in an indecent way unheard of for such a silly issue .
The fact is u must be given good training for harmonious communication skills while writing to the contributors.
It was afterall a small matter between me & the contributor "aadi" who had not raised any serious objection.
The situation was explained to her.u needlessly got involved &created a scene .The word promiscuity is not at all offensive/derogatory/indecent/obnoxious in any manner.U were a mute spectator to that harsh reply post(Aug3rd2013) which i referred? what where u doing at that time? Purely double standards.