Chronic Asthma

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
anudeepa
Chronic Asthma

Post by anudeepa » 24 Dec 2013

Dear Learned Members

I am suffering severely from Chronic Asthma since last 15 years.
Any astrological reason behind it? specific to my Chart.
Is there any astrological remedy? I would be truly grateful.

I Just started to learn astrology and could not go through reading details on my chart.

please help!

Thanks,
Dee
Last edited by anudeepa on 20 Apr 2014, edited 1 time in total.

lnmurthy9

Re: Chronic Asthma

Post by lnmurthy9 » 24 Dec 2013

Last edited by lnmurthy9 on 26 Dec 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 24 Dec 2013

The malefic planet Mars aspecting the lagna ruling self is causing health problems. It could also affect your relationships and job. Avoid anger and arguements.

Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

rjnth
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rjnth » 24 Dec 2013

anudeepa
You are looking in to your chart for chronic Asthma..
Lets look at us
Karaka for lungs, heart.... Chandra
Karaka for lower part of heart... Ravi
Karaka for communication. ..sensory nerves to brain... breathing..Mercury
Karaka also for breathing and diseases... Shani dev
For asthma issue..n need to look 4th house from lagna

Vrischika lagna.. Kuja LL aspecting from 7th... own house... no prob
4th House.. a vayu rashi.. its Lord Shani dev with Guru. .and Shani dev aspects lagna... you are taking medicine.Guru is blessing you i.e LL, Kuja
Now we look at another vayu Rashi where Budha... Karaka to be studied for asthma is with Ravi a agni rashi Lord in Vayu rashi with eighth lord... so there is issue of internal disease at eighth house.
Now we look at your Chandra in own house in Jala rasi joined by Shukra 12th lord. I guess you would be wearing spectacles or eye disease comes often to you
Chandra karaka for lungs heart and also regulate water metabolism but it is with Shukra... you are prone to cold and cough... Correct?
Major problem in nineth House is Chandra's affliction in Rahu Ketu axis and getting associated with 12th Lord.
Here Lungs are affected by allergens.... Rahu.... foreign body.
..Let me know your feedback
Than I will go into varga charts.
.......contd

anudeepa

Thank you Inmurthy9 Ji and Sujit Ji.

I will follow the remedies with great discipline. It is dying experience to live with this nagging disease.

Sir another question ,
How about Lagna lord Mars with Rahu on Virgo in 8th Navamsa? Does it have anything to do with on my health? Should remedy for Planet Mars also have to be considered?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 24 Dec 2013

Yes you can consider remedies for malefic Mars and continue with medical treatment. Avoid red color.

Regards
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

anudeepa

again lots of thanks Sujit.

Thankyou rjnth

I am almost on regular medicine since last 10-12 years. Steroid inhaler is my best friend, with out them i am always suffocating.
You are right. I am very sensitive to foods. prone to cold and cough. but my eyes are pretty sharp, and I don't wear spectacles.

Looking forward to hearing more.

rjnth
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rjnth » 25 Dec 2013

Thanks for feedback

Your one of the luminary in jala rashi... eye disorders are seen
Your maha dashas of Ravi and chandra will start soon... take care
You are inhaling steroids... chances are high getting deposited in eyes. causing eye problems
Will analyze your navamsa,drekkana,Shastamsa,dwadasamsha,trimshamsa. varga charts....
...contd

lnmurthy9

Post by lnmurthy9 » 25 Dec 2013

anudeepa wrote:I am almost on regular medicine since last 10-12 years. Steroid inhaler is my best friend, with out them i am always suffocating.
You are right. I am very sensitive to foods. prone to cold and cough. but my eyes are pretty sharp, and I don't wear spectacles.
Dear anudeepa,
Thanks for the feedback,I can see from d-8 since astamamsa indicates long-term diseases.saturn-mars mutual apects are there and mars is debiliated.venus-moon exchanging houses and thus venus has enough strength,lagnalord mercury in leo,friendly sign.

Coming to d-6,lagnalord rahu is debiliated but associated with jupiter who is in exchange with mars showing positive health overall.I feel there can be possibility of pisces lagna for d-6 where in although jupiter is strong with exchange to mars association to rahu(12th lord) will indicate hospitalisations and also venus as functional benefic in d-6 cannot show this situation.SInce there is enough strength to lagnalord,with proper medication and remedies situation can be brought to normal.Birth time must be 17:35.

Remedies to be done for venus primarily since he is malefic in concerned varga:
Recite venus beeja mantra 108 imes daily.Also recite hanuman chalisa daily.

rjnth
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rjnth » 25 Dec 2013

anu ji
Before we go to navamsa
Your Rasi chart couple of good yogas with Guru, Guru is helping you in the distress
Badhakastana is Kataka for Vrischika lagna and Badhakesh is Chandra joined by Rahu and Shukra is marakesh.. and chandra is Budha nakshatram... your purva punya stan i.e 9th House is having influence of Badhakesh,Marakesh,8th Lord,12th Lord,Rahu.

We move into navamsa
1.4th House from rasi lagna i.e Kumbha lagna rising..
2. We had studied this house in Rasi for your Pulmonary disease.
3.Now badhakesh of Rasi,Chandra rising in Lg
4.Sixth Lord in Lagna.... issue for roga shareer... diseased body
5. Lets see Rasi chart lagnadipadi... Kuja
6.Kuja in eighth house... issue for internal disease... and in navamsa of moolatrikone of budha
7.Kuja in eighth house in Rahu ketu axis
8.Hence Kuja is weak.
9.LL of navamsa Shanidev is debilitated. His dispositoe Kuja weak. but being aspecting his mooltrikone sign aspects Shani.
10.Aspects between Shukra,Budha and Shanidev
11.Shanidev has got link to trika house and its lord.
12Shukra also got weak by associating with a trika lord Budha

Chandra,Kumbha Bhava,Shanidev,Shukra and Kuja.... got linked to 6th,8th,12th house... Budha is lord of eighth house...

We will go into drekkana next.........
contd

new_astro
Contributor
Contributor

Post by new_astro » 25 Dec 2013

Last edited by new_astro on 28 Dec 2013, edited 1 time in total.

lnmurthy9

Post by lnmurthy9 » 26 Dec 2013

Dear anudeepaji,
I think corrected birth time should be fine,venus in 2nd house of d-24 gave two master degrees provided mars is in his own house.Mercury is 8th lord(general health) is free from combustion degrees,also far from gulika and mandi,but aspected by saturn in rashi.
Follow the remedies as suggested,slowly you can recover from the problem.

anudeepa

Post by anudeepa » 26 Dec 2013

Thank you all again,

Some interesting and unfortunate things,
All my siblings are also suffering from asthma since very young age. Can we draw some conclusion from my chart to show this kind of effect on them?

Regards
Dee

rjnth
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rjnth » 27 Dec 2013

anudeepa

When I look into your Rasi.... your attitude towards employer is getting negative side...

We will look into drekkana, Shashtamsa chart

You have two elder siblings..... correct.....( If TOB correct... need to check with K.P. method)

Drekkana chart
1. Drekkana lg last part rising in movable rashi.. Bad
2. Drekkana lord and sixth lord in a mool trikone sign of 3rd Lord and 12th lord aspecting each other.
3.7th and eighth lord from Kumbha rashi aspecting lg and joined by Kuja and Ketu Rahu
4.2nd Lord Deb and his dispositor in inimical sign
Kataka rasi of Rasi, Chandra,Kuja,Ravi,Kumbha Rasi,Shani dev...... issues also in drekkana.. Budha who was eighth Lord in eighth in Rasi.. here 12th Lord in 12th H

Shasthamsa analysis
1.Shasthamsa fifth kaulaka rising in Kumbha along with sixth Lord Chamdra.
2.Ravi Karaka for Shastamsa lg is in sixth house.
3.Guru maraka in 10th along with Rahu Ketu having exchng with Kuja in second
4 Rahu Ketu afflicts second house,fourth House and seventh house i.e karkata rasi and Ravi another maraka.
5.Badakesh is Budha in third House.
6. shasthamsa lagna lord is also 12th lord aspects Chandra,Lg and Badhakastana.
7.Kuja aspects Shastamsa Lg( exchng) and Ravi

Kumbha Rasi,Kuja, Chandra,Budha and Kataka rasi... getting relation... in bargain Ravi,Guru and Shukra getting weakened

We will look next other vargas

...contd

lnmurthy9

Post by lnmurthy9 » 28 Dec 2013

Dear anudeepa,
Rashi chart shows 8th lord in 8th house with 10th lord.This shows your general interest towards jobs like research and also uncovering the hidden truths,if into particular subject it will be into research may be this is the reason you acquired two master degrees.Since 8th lord of general health is strong,you can recover from the situation after proper medication.

Coming to query,this problem must be through inheritance mostly one of your parents or ancestors will have this problem.In Venus/sun(after nov,1998) along with you one of your siblings must be suffering with this problem.

anudeepa

Post by anudeepa » 28 Dec 2013

---
Last edited by anudeepa on 11 Feb 2014, edited 1 time in total.

lnmurthy9

Post by lnmurthy9 » 28 Dec 2013

Plz provide month,year of graduation completion and also for pg,I may be wrong but d-6 should be Pisces lagna.How did you come to that conclusion that it must be 17:40 anudeepaji?

rjnth
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rjnth » 28 Dec 2013

anudeepa ji

Could you enlightment me how Shasthamsa lagna has arrived at meena ( pisces) lagna.
Appreciate if you could tell me how Shasthama chart has been constructed by you for various grahas and including lagna.

Once you respond we will take it up further. ......

rjnth
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rjnth » 30 Dec 2013

anudeepa

Your reply... awaited on Shastamsa 's. construction of chart... Let me know your calculation how did you arrive at Meena lagna.

anudeepa

Post by anudeepa » 30 Dec 2013

j
Last edited by anudeepa on 20 Apr 2014, edited 1 time in total.

rjnth
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rjnth » 31 Dec 2013

So you took wrong TOB for your analysis

Tell me on following for me to arrive the planets responsible

1. Do you suffer from eczema?

2.Your mother or father have skin problems or arthritis. If yes, who has got the prob

anudeepa

Post by anudeepa » 31 Dec 2013

[quote="rjnth"]So you took wrong TOB for your analysis

Tell me on following for me to arrive the planets responsible

1. Do you suffer from eczema?

2.Your mother or father have skin problems or arthritis. If yes, who has got the prob[/quote]

1. Eczema-yes, but not that serious. Some patches here and there around the face and neck area, sometimes.
2. Only very recently my father had complained just about mild symptoms.

regards

rjnth
Contributor
Contributor

Got it.

Will look and come back on any kind of curses. ....

rjnth
Contributor
Contributor

Now we look into Dwadashamsa

1.Simha Dwadashamsa Lagna.
2. LL of Rasi chart Kuja in eight house, its dispositor Guru well placed.
3. Fifth House Lord Guru aspects chandra and Ketu and as well lagna..... Good relations
4. LL of Dwadashamsa,Ravi in sixth house along with sixth Lord..Inherent disease.
5. 6th Lord Shanidev afflicts Kuja, LL of Rasi in eighth house, Meena Rasi
6. Further Budha from 12th House afflicts LL in sixth house. 12th Lord further i.e. Moon in RahuKetu axis in 9th House. In Rasi chart. Chandra Lord of nineth was also. afflicted by Rahu. Ketuaxis..... this is Father's house.

Thus LL of Rasi, Kuja in 8th,aspected by 6th Lord Saturn. LL of dwadashamsa in sixth with sixth Lord and aspected by Budha from 12th..
How hereditary debt been passed on.. this is the way.

We will see further on Trishamsa, 22nd drekkana,64th navamsa and again Shastamsa. than remedies..

contd