Mothers health

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Arji
Mothers health

Post by Arji » 02 Dec 2013

My mom is having a really hard time regarding her health. She used to be in good health (though sometimes have stomach problem) but not bed ridden..Now she has been diagonosed with rhumatism..She is under medication but she has completely lost her appetite. She used to be a foodie but since her health degraded so has her appetite. She owns her office but hasn't been able to attend regularly. whenever she wakes up, her face seems swollen and she has bodyache...esp hands and legs and can't walk and work like she used to. Its making all of us sad.. Right now she is in Mercury dasa...whats the best remedy for mom and what are other things she should be alert about?
Her DoB is 1963 May 18
time: 6:52:23 AM
kathmandu,Nepal.
Thank you

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Mothers health

Post by shilpa » 02 Dec 2013

Arji wrote:My mom is having a really hard time regarding her health. She used to be in good health (though sometimes have stomach problem) but not bed ridden..Now she has been diagonosed with rhumatism..She is under medication but she has completely lost her appetite. She used to be a foodie but since her health degraded so has her appetite. She owns her office but hasn't been able to attend regularly. whenever she wakes up, her face seems swollen and she has bodyache...esp hands and legs and can't walk and work like she used to. Its making all of us sad.. Right now she is in Mercury dasa...whats the best remedy for mom and what are other things she should be alert about?
Her DoB is 1963 May 18
time: 6:52:23 AM
kathmandu,Nepal.
Thank you

I can see she is running Ketu Mahadasa and not Mercury....so please reconfirm that the datte time and place of birth is OK as above.

please can you also advise since when she has these problems

thanks
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Arji

Post by Arji » 05 Dec 2013

The data is right...sorry I wrote mercury..she is in ketu mahadasha yes...ah..she seems to have degrading health since the start of this year..last year she was having some trouble during winter with kneeache but nothing troublesome.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 11 Dec 2013

--she started Ket MD in January...Ketu is a nuisance planet that give bth empotional stress and phsysical problems also even when it is positive for the chart.

--in this chat Ket is conjunct woith a swakshetra shani in the 9th house so it's not really malefic.

however Ket-Ket period does bring issues to health...and it's compunded a bit by Ra-Ket transitting throuhg the 6-12 houses about the same time when she started Ket-Ket period.

--Nodal transist become more potent..when the operating MD or AD is of one of the nodes and here it's Ket-Ket period...followed by 12th house placeed Venus's anatra...invoking 12th house effects of losses and hospitalizations.

--in addtion to medications shw should chant ket mantra daily 108 times ( google it).....worship lord ganesha daily.....visit ganesha temples...feed stary dogs if possible....tjhis will reduce her troubles greatly but not completely.

The entire Ket MD will continue to give various smalll health isues that sometime might be quite and at otehr times flare up depending on the opertive AD and transits.
neverthless the health issue will not be too severe eitehr...just nuisance,

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

lnmurthy9

Post by lnmurthy9 » 12 Dec 2013

Dear arji,
I suggest you to follow the remedies suggested by shilpaji primarily,to add few points rheumatism caused by saturnian influence to 6th or 8th and afflictions to 9th and 10th houses by 6th,8th or 12th lords.This is one of rare charts with sign changing nodes if taken true/mean nodes,in d-6 jupiter is although in debiliation but in exchange with saturn,in d-8 jupiter is in 6th with mercury and sun,lagna lord moon exalted indicating good health in general.After proper medication,there will be gradual improvement day by day.

Currently running ketu/venus,also in transits ketu is transiting on natal venus.So untill ketu/venus(that is upto jul24,2014) there will be problems related to appetite.In transits also ketu will go away from aries after that period.I suggest her to take mosambi juice daily to improve appetite.

So along remedies to ketu,I suggest remedies to lord jupiter(8th lord in rashi) also who is aspected by saturn(9th and 10th lord).Pray lord dakshinamurthy daily,chant lord jupiter mantra 108 times daily.

Arji

Post by Arji » 28 Apr 2020

Hello Shilpa and respected astrologers,
When will my mom recover? Even after lots of tests, my mother's illness hasn't been exact. She has accquired thyroid, high blood pressure as well as arthritis. Thyroid and bp is under control due to medication but not arthritis. Some day or other her hands, face swell, knees hurt, whole day in bed when will she be healthy? Kindly let us know.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 06 May 2020

Hi,

I had previously shared my observation and understanding of your Mom's birth chart, correlating the stated problems / medical conditions to planetary positions, transits and timing. Incidentally, the post has disappeared over the last weekend. It was perhaps unfathomable or unacceptable for you to know the prolonged nature or grave reality of medical condition.

Unless I'm mistaken, I had suggested checking with qualified or reputed experts for appropriate propitiation to address Ketu's affliction of Saturn/Shani-dev, in Makara Rasi - not to mention Venus/Shukra, the Roga-Karaka. I had also hinted at the heavy-weight action in Makara and current planetary transits potentially contributing to aggravation of the condition.

In case you are interested, you might want to check and pick whatever might be of interest or relevance, in the following link http://www.reginaldkapp.org/New/astrology.htm.

Sincerely...