Mooka Yoga ( Dumb)

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
aanand
Mooka Yoga ( Dumb)

Post by aanand » 12 Nov 2013

Hello all learned astros,
I am new here. Do not know how to put my query. Pardon me if i am not proper. Below mentioned particulars are of daughter of my friend who is deaf and dumb since birth. She was born to her mother in the 8th month and survived by the doctors. They want to know the marriage and future of the child. Though they have already consulted and took treatments from many doctors in the past with no result yet, now they again pinning their hope on day to day new technique, they want to get her daughter operated upon. Please study the charge and give your expert advise. Thanks and sorry for inconvenience.

Date of Birth 06.04.1989, Time of Birth 17:30, Place of Birth Chandigarh

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Mooka Yoga ( Dumb)

Post by karthik1984 » 12 Nov 2013

April 6th is the date of birth?

She may have chance to rectify her ears....

aanand

yes, date of birth is 6th April, 1989.

aanand

thanks. please suggest remedy to be performed/stone to be worn etc. thanks a lot for taking pain.

aanand

[quote="karthik1984"]April 6th is the date of birth?

She may have chance to rectify her ears....[/quote]

thanks for quick reply. yes she is born on 6th April. is there any remedy to be performed/stone to be worn. marriage prospects? pl.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 13 Nov 2013

Sharma Ji,
Every tuesday pooja for Lord Subramanya swamy or Lord Kartikeya....or Lord Muruga ( All the 3 names are of 1 god).....He is the brother of lord Ganesha.....

The pooja must be conducted at the temple....

aanand

Post by aanand » 13 Nov 2013

Karthikji,
Thanks a lot.

rjnth
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rjnth » 13 Nov 2013

Three planets are combust, and she born on Amavasya thithi

Apart from houses concerned for speaking and hearing, Buda and Guru are also studied

Guru is joined by eighth Lord, Kuja in nineth H, and 2nd and nineth L is exalted having exchg with 4th and 7th L

Therefore 2nd,9th L, 4th, 7th,11th lords and LL having 8th and 12th L connections

In navamsa LL of Rasi and second L of Rasi is aspected by 8th L of Rasi but here Kuja is debilitated. Buda and second hiuse is afflicted and this further compounded by 12th L exchg thro 8th L of navamsa

Guru is afflicted by 12th L in navamsa from 8th H and Rahu too afflicts him... Guru's dispositor is poorly placed

The issue of this is internal problem. The native may have a relationship marriage

Lord Shiva on Thursdays has to be prayed. She has to seek blessings from elders daily including her parents
Lord Vishnu has to be prayed on Wed and Sat days with thrice recitation of vishnu sasranamam in a day... recitation should be in mind
Tues and Fridays Mahalaxmi astakam chanting in mind

She may able to speak and partially she can hear in distant future

aanand

Post by aanand » 13 Nov 2013

rjnthji,
Thanks a lot for studying and advising. I am indebted.

srcs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by srcs » 14 Nov 2013

@C.M.Sharma; This chart doesn't contain any easily inferable obvious evils spoiling relevant houses making the native deaf &dumb from birth.A closer examination of the chart reveals "hidden agenda".
kethu in12th. The luminaries &venus are responsible for our vision & to cause blindness. Luckily they are not
controlled by kethu. The native is born on prathama just next to Amavasya .For kanya lagna sani&kuja are evils
& kendrathipathi Guru.Ashuba L8 Kuja in 9 stalling Bhagya(fortune),afflicting benefic Guru the saviour ,preventing HIM to render any help.Such Kuja asp.ketu in 12th /11th/asp.L5/L6 sani by 8th asp;Lagnathipathi budha is eclipsed
by luminary sun (combust)&also Bhagyathipathi Sukra. As L1 Mer.(Mithuna lord)conjd.with prathma/amavasya caused luminaries sun/moon in Meenam & controlled by Rahu in 6 caused deafness.The L11moon lacking Paksha phala is reined by L6 sani in a kendra in close conjn.with nep/ura in 4th (is trine to ketu in 12th house) caused
deafness in left ear.The ashuba sani asp.Gemini too 10th kendra rep.Ears &being in kendra to its lord Budha is affilicted.For right ear kumba(6th house) as per zodiacal scheme is afflicted by Rahu.Rishaba is spoiled by evil kuja &kendrathipathi Guru.Budha/Mithuna is affected by sani.That relationship is spoiled by Kuja /sani besides budha as said above causing deaf/speech problems.Now eclipsed Bhagyathipathi L9 sukra Dasa is on &malefic Sani bhukthi will be over by oct.2014.Bhagyathipathi is controlled by malefic L8 kuja besides spoiling Sukra's house 9 with kendrathipathi Guru ,a temporal ashuba Guru for this native in inimical sign of sukra. Ashuba L8Angharaka asp.Sani,Bhukthi lord.Vaksthanpathi is again sukra whose dasa is on in 8th make recovery hard.No benefics asp.libra.Guru again 8th to Thula.Hence no relief can be till above time? The lagna is asp. by BhagyathipathiL9 sukra&with its lord besides Guru asp.lagna show that native is well cared by her parents&otherwise healthy.Chances for speech recovery after that period. Pray to Sani,Angharaka&Rahu/kethu.
Make a pilgrim trip to Thirunallar in TN to perform shanties for sanaiswara/Vaitheeeswaran koil for Kuja/
thiru nageswaram for Rahu/keezh perumpallam for kethu./Perform rahu/kethu shanthi in kalahasti in Andhra.Prayers to Bhairava/yakshi/Mani gandharva.

Mayank.singh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Mayank.singh » 14 Nov 2013

As usual srcs ji very very nice analysis.

My compliments to ur knowledge sir.

srcs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by srcs » 14 Nov 2013

@demented 1234; Thank u ,demented 1234;

aanand

Post by aanand » 14 Nov 2013

srcs,
Thanks for detailed analyses. Definitely the parents are taking due care but feel frustrated after having no result doing everything. But their hope have aroused again with a news that a patient who was dumb gained speaking ability with operation in PGI Chandigarh recently. So they also want to take a chance of operation and their interest is now in which dasha they should go for operation to get better result. Being 100% deaf and dumb since birth even 10-20% improvement will be miracle for the child and parents. Yes otherwise the native is good and healthy and is very efficient in art, painting etc. As i have understood your analyses say that they should go for operation in Venus/Mer. period starting in November 2014. If there is any other better dasha prior or after on which we can hope of improvement, please favour me. I am emotionally attached with this family. Thanks from the bottom of my heart. God bless you all.

srcs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by srcs » 15 Nov 2013

@C.M.Sharma; The problem with this chart is the lord who has to cure itself has caused this.Apart from that
no lord is suitably placed to remedy the problems except the very sani perhaps in a benefic bhukthi.
The girl's epoch could 've been Guru period ?yet i feel Rahu/sani anthra based on the stamp of these imprints on the chart.Hence i suggested u,as enough time is available before u plan for an operation,to take her to these famous/energy filled shrines to pray& plead ur case before the almighty sincerely so as to unload the past karmic burden . This may help her at least to get a good husband/in-laws/family etc though her problems are not solvable due to intensity of past karma.After doing moorthi yatra,it is essential to do Theertha yatra to bath in sacred rivers of india.