Speech delay in child

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
jishantpal333
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Re: Speech delay in child

Post by jishantpal333 » 13 Dec 2017

Jishant 13.04.2015 11.02 pm mumbai. My son is 32 months old still speaking only few words.Also he doesn't understand few things.many times he is lost in his own world.we have shown him to dr and started therapies but all is working very slowly.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 13 Dec 2017

Hi, I think the planet Mercury the karaka of speech is weak. If possible Do Sudarshana Homam in your Sons name. Also make him listen to any of the chantings of Lord Vishnu. He will be alright by Gods Grace. His Jupiter is strong , he will be having good life.

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 21 Feb 2018

jishantpal333 wrote:
13 Dec 2017
Jishant 13.04.2015 11.02 pm mumbai. My son is 32 months old still speaking only few words.Also he doesn't understand few things.many times he is lost in his own world.we have shown him to dr and started therapies but all is working very slowly.
Hello, kids can take time to start to talk even with 32 months. First try to talk to him in daily basics making questions to him that he need to replay talking and not just pointing out. Stimulated all time with talking, with books, playing with other kids, going out and quality time with your kid. Dont put him in fron of television of time.
Be alwalys calm talking to him to give trust and he can feel safe if he say something wrong without anyone laugh at him. Put him helping you in things like doing chapatti , cake, washing rice for him to have different stimulation activity in his brain and also in his expression.

Dont put pressure or him and stop all people that can say or comment in front of the kid anything about his conditions. Better slow progress for him feel secure.

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 22 Feb 2018

For speech related problem Jupiter, Mercury seems to be important factors. And 2nd 5th and 3rd houses are important. When 2nd lord, mercury and Jupiter are under malefic influence then there will be speech disorder.
Thanx

HariHiOm
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by HariHiOm » 16 May 2018

Speech delay in boy child 33 months. DOB - 11/08/2015 10:17 PM.
Very active otherwise but does not respond to questions. Sings and speaks at times on his own.
Please help to understand why and what are the remedies/prayers that will help.
Thanks in advance!

Kaveri
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Kaveri » 01 Jul 2018

My 4.5 years son diagnosed with autism recently. We are worried a lot. Please throw some light on this.Is there any astrological remedies for this?

Name: Bhavesh Ram
D.o.b: 28-01-2014
Time: 7:42 p.m
P.o.b: Tuticorin,Tamilnadu

arther
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by arther » 19 Feb 2019

my child is 3 year old

birthdate : dec 29,2015
time: 2:33PM
birth place: Baltimore, Maryland

she repeat same sentence what we speak and not very socialize with other kid. She does not know how to start talking.it seems like she has has her own world.

Can you please help?

Shubodaya
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Shubodaya » 23 Mar 2019

Sir,

I have my friend's child's birth details..
dob-13/10/2011
tob- 3:57 pm
pob- bangalore

the girl is unable to speak till date..
Kindly suggest if any dosha is there & remedies to be done.

Regards..

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 07 Nov 2019

Hi HariHiOm,

You've not been active on the forum since your query. So, I hope by God's grace, you (and your son) have had some relief from the stated problem.

If the problem has persisted, kindly provide "place of birth" details.

Thanks...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi Kaveri madam,

I had an opportunity to cast your son Bhavesh Ram's horoscope. I do not see anything significant in the horoscope for you to be worried about - specially at his young age. The ongoing Saturn/Ketu transit over Dhanur Rasi has been a bit testing and overtiring. So, I'm inclined to think his Sade-Sathi has had some affect - including causing you unwanted worries.

In your place, I wouldn't be too very worried or concerned with the current day doctors liberally diagnosing children with Autism. I also hope other experts will review and confirm the same. Request you to kindly share updates, since you should already be experiencing some relief from Saturn transit... although the testing times are not completely done.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi Arther,

I looked up your daughter's horoscope. Apart from the situation of Lagna (malefic aspect) and Lagna Lord being in Mrithyu Bhaga (within the Trimsamsa degree) and perhaps in Papa-Kartri Yoga or being fortified between Mars and Saturn, I don't see anything of significant concern or issues with the second house of speech or it's lord Mercury.

The child though seems to going through Ketu Maha-Dasha. But then, there should not be anything of concern with regards to the child's intelligence or communication.

Request you to kindly share updates, since your original query.

Sincerely...