Speech delay in child

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
piscean82
Contributor
Contributor
Speech delay in child

Post by piscean82 » 07 Mar 2013

Last edited by piscean82 on 18 Sep 2013, edited 3 times in total.

piscean82
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Speech delay in child

Post by piscean82 » 11 Mar 2013

Does anybody have an explanation to why the above happened?

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 11 Mar 2013

Dear Piscean82

The answer is in the Bhava Chart. Saturn retrograde in the 2nd aspected by the 6th lord Jupiter. The yoga karaka Mars being debilitated in lagna is also a weak point. The navamsa 2nd house has a retro saturn and mars conjunction.

In the next coming Sun Dasha things will improve after some treatment and some expenditure. If you know that family well then ask them to pray to the holy mother for a speedy recovery. Since the 2nd lord is exalted this speech impediment will not be a permanent feature.

Regards
Ramanan

VioletTwilight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by VioletTwilight » 11 Mar 2013

I have another chart with speech delay for the child. In this case, 2nd lord Venus is well-placed in own house in 9th house Taurus. What may be the reasons for the delay?

This boy couldn't not even say single words and can't even communicate by signs.
Birth Details: 1:55PM, 30 May 2008, Nellore, India (Time accurately recorded at birth).

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Venus in close conjunction to the 12th lord sun and the lord of second to moon is in debility and also afflicted by the nodal axis. Both malefics Saturn and mars aspecting the second house.

Regards
ramanan

piscean82
Contributor
Contributor

Post by piscean82 » 11 Mar 2013

Thanks ramanan ji..the parents are also worried about the education as the speech is getting delayed. How is the chart with respect to education? Not sure if it is too early to say though...

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Dear Piscean,

Naturally education will have some problems as venus the fourth lord, is in debility in navamsa but still the kid should do well ..Nothing to worry.

Regards
ramanan

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 11 Mar 2013

by piscean82 » 08 Mar 2013 09:02
Hi Learned members

I would like to know what combination in a horoscope would trigger speech delay? I know of a distant relative whose child has a delay in speech. The child is turning 3 this may and cannot really talk well. She did not talk much at all until last year. She is getting better this year. However i am just curious to know why it happened? The 2nd lord is exalted in 10th house but the 10th lord is debilitated in lagna. Culd this be a reason?

DOB: May 13, 2010
TOB: 12:30PM
POB : Orange Park, FL, USA
dear piscean
it is because of weakness of lagna lord. why means chandra in Amavasya no. moon only 4 degree away from sun. then dispositor of Moon kuja is debilitated. parivarthana yoga is saving. but not a good.

karaka for speech is budha. budha dispositor is debiliataed. worst is budha in Ketu nakshatra. ketu is in MB degree and in Trimsamsa. what budha can do tell.

then final 2h in sin sizzor yoga. 2H in between Kuja and shani. No need to bring shani to 2h via Bhava chart i feel. If you see LL strength budha damage and condition of 2H is enough.

this is negative. positive i will tell. Einstein you know? he was not talking properly till 4 years young. till 9 years young he was not speaking fluent (Einstein the life and times by Ronald W. Clark definitive biography of Einstein, page 27)why means 2H moon debilitated in 6h LL Budha is debilitated and moon is not getting neech bhanga. still after all so much affliction he is giving speech on theory of relativity when he is grown up. for this orange girl so much affliction is there ah? tell. no problem. she is speaking better after Ketu AD.

piscean82
Contributor
Contributor

Post by piscean82 » 12 Mar 2013

Howzzat ji...

I have a question. I have another chart where the budha dispositor is debilitated and budha is the lord of the 2nd house as well placed in 8th. The lagna lord is combust with Sun placed in 7th house. I am pretty sure the kid does not have any speech problems so far..This is my cousin's daughter. So i know the kid personally..Is there an explanation for this? In this chart, the 4th house is hemmed between Kuja and Sani. What will be the outcome?
Last edited by piscean82 on 12 Mar 2013, edited 1 time in total.

VioletTwilight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by VioletTwilight » 12 Mar 2013

R V RAMANAN wrote:Venus in close conjunction to the 12th lord sun and the lord of second to moon is in debility and also afflicted by the nodal axis. Both malefics Saturn and mars aspecting the second house.

Regards
ramanan
Dear Ramanan,

Thank you for the analysis. Do you think this affliction will improve once Saturn dasa is done and Mercury dasa starts? Are there any remedies parents can do to improve the situation?

Best regards,
Violet

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 12 Mar 2013

by piscean82 » 12 Mar 2013 17:50

Howzzat ji...

I have a question. I have another chart where the budha dispositor is debilitated and budha is the lord of the 2nd house as well placed in 8th. The lagna lord is combust with Sun placed in 7th house. I am pretty sure the kid does not have any speech problems so far..This is my cousin's daughter. So i know the kid personally..Is there an explanation for this? In this chart, the 4th house is hemmed between Kuja and Sani. What will be the outcome?

DOB: Dec 2, 2009
TOB: 18:17PM
POB: Coimbatore, TN, India
:) looking bad no this horoscope? but if see inside means it is a good. why i will tell. first time i am seeing one horoscope having two Srinkala yoga.

before that i want to tell see the lagna lord is not a combust. shukra is 6 sun is 16. but best is Lagna lord putting aspect on his own house and lagna. this is a good. Moon lagna and udaya lagna are same to same. so shukra putting aspect on both is a good.

then now see the srinkala yoga. till today in one horoscope two two srinkala yoga i not seen. 1 yoga is between shukra kuja and moon. shukra in kuja house moon in shukra house and kuja in moon house. 2nd yoga is happen between shani guru budha. budha in guru house guru in shani house and shani in budha house.

you are thinking guru kuja debilitated is a bad ah? no no. why means kuja is 12 l and Guru is 8l. As per respected K.N.Rao saheb this is most super raja yoga. two dustana lord debilitated is a super. best is what? this two dusthana lord is putting aspect on each other. this is super VRY.

but one problem is there. what means three planet is very close to Fatal degree. Sun Kuja and Shukra is close to Mrityu Bhaga. what will happen?

7 house matter is getting negative effect. but see when she is old enough to get marry i am not knowing if concept of marriage is there or not. now only peoples are scary to get marry. after 20 years what is happen i only dont know.

but net to net this is a good horoscope. 9 and 10 in 5 putting aspect for 2 and 11 is a very good. no problem.

piscean82
Contributor
Contributor

Howzat ji - What option/calculation do you set to come out with mrityu bhaga? 3 planets in MB. not a good sign. However I only see Mars and Venus in MB and not Sun? Also, is it harmful for the child's health because these planets are in MB? I am worried that her life will be affected because of this. She is the only child for my cousin. Is there any remedy that i can suggest to them for these afflicitions?

Also, she is very smart. You tell her something once and she picks it up. Jupiter is debilitated in 9th house. May be Mercury in 8th house is saving her. This is also conjunct Rahu. Somehow i also always feel she will grow up to be an intelligent girl. What are the planetary combinations/aspects that we need to consider to understand the inborn intelligence/smartness of a person in general?

Another question, because the lagna lord shukra is in MB, should we say that shukra is weak? Shukra is also debilitated in D9. Do you think this is good for the chart? Sun which is in MB is in vargottama in D9. Not sure if this is good too. What do you think?

The similarity (i thought) between the first chart i posted and this is the combustion of lagna lord rendering it weak and both are debilitated in D9.
howzat wrote: :) looking bad no this horoscope? but if see inside means it is a good. why i will tell. first time i am seeing one horoscope having two Srinkala yoga.

before that i want to tell see the lagna lord is not a combust. shukra is 6 sun is 16. but best is Lagna lord putting aspect on his own house and lagna. this is a good. Moon lagna and udaya lagna are same to same. so shukra putting aspect on both is a good.

then now see the srinkala yoga. till today in one horoscope two two srinkala yoga i not seen. 1 yoga is between shukra kuja and moon. shukra in kuja house moon in shukra house and kuja in moon house. 2nd yoga is happen between shani guru budha. budha in guru house guru in shani house and shani in budha house.

you are thinking guru kuja debilitated is a bad ah? no no. why means kuja is 12 l and Guru is 8l. As per respected K.N.Rao saheb this is most super raja yoga. two dustana lord debilitated is a super. best is what? this two dusthana lord is putting aspect on each other. this is super VRY.

but one problem is there. what means three planet is very close to Fatal degree. Sun Kuja and Shukra is close to Mrityu Bhaga. what will happen?

7 house matter is getting negative effect. but see when she is old enough to get marry i am not knowing if concept of marriage is there or not. now only peoples are scary to get marry. after 20 years what is happen i only dont know.

but net to net this is a good horoscope. 9 and 10 in 5 putting aspect for 2 and 11 is a very good. no problem.

piscean82
Contributor
Contributor

I also wanted to add one more thing. Mercury is in gandanta in the above chart. How come she doesn't have speech issues like the 1st one as Budha is the lord of 2nd house

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

:) correctly you are reading chart piscean. very good.That budha is in 1sg20. see two types of gandanta is there people are taking. some peoples are going by degree. some peoples are going by time (Ghatis). compared to moon Mercury is slower moving. last one degree of Scorpio and 1 degree of Sagittarius is abukta mula dosha point. here it is crossed you see. this budha is aspecting own house 2h you see. this is good for 2nd bhava no. still effect of gandanta will be there ah. one day or other it is showing. but not so strong it is. mild effect is there. when budha is under pressure means it will crack.

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

by piscean82 » 13 Mar 2013 09:55
Howzat ji - What option/calculation do you set to come out with mrityu bhaga? 3 planets in MB. not a good sign. However I only see Mars and Venus in MB and not Sun? Also, is it harmful for the child's health because these planets are in MB? I am worried that her life will be affected because of this. She is the only child for my cousin. Is there any remedy that i can suggest to them for these afflicitions?

Also, she is very smart. You tell her something once and she picks it up. Jupiter is debilitated in 9th house. May be Mercury in 8th house is saving her. This is also conjunct Rahu. Somehow i also always feel she will grow up to be an intelligent girl. What are the planetary combinations/aspects that we need to consider to understand the inborn intelligence/smartness of a person in general?

Another question, because the lagna lord shukra is in MB, should we say that shukra is weak? Shukra is also debilitated in D9. Do you think this is good for the chart? Sun which is in MB is in vargottama in D9. Not sure if this is good too. What do you think?

here Shani is doing super job. Why means he is yogakaraka and putting aspect for LL shukra 11H and 2 H. very good.

The similarity (i thought) between the first chart i posted and this is the combustion of lagna lord rendering it weak and both are debilitated in D9.
ah i am missing this post. what a :oops:.

Mb is 17 degree for sun. it is 16.30
MB is 6 degree for venus. it is 6.47
mb is 23 degree for kuja. it is 23.47
(Ayanamsha is Sri Jagannatha (spica in the middle of chitra always) fixed solar plane)

so only i told it is near to MB. but see it not in trimsamsa degree. so not great problem. I am keeping DR KS Charak definition of MB - mid point setting.

respected K N Rao saheb is using MB in super way. In pope resignation case he is using MB to do prediction and correctly he did on health issues basis pope is resign. But i am seeing mB is affect not only for health but sometimes other things also.

intelligence is coming from sun and lagna lord conjunction putting aspect on Lagna. Also 9 and 10 in 5 is super yoga. srinkala between guru Budha shani dont ignore. but main important point is srinkala yoga between Guru Shani Budha and Kuja chandra Shukra. very very important this point is. e must not be forgetting this one point ah. please mind it.

piscean82
Contributor
Contributor

Post by piscean82 » 13 Mar 2013

Thanks for your thoughts and insights Sir. Is the srinkhala yoga really that strong? Is there a mention of this in classical texts? I dont see this concept being used by many in astrology. Should this be considered as a supplement while analysing a chart and not rely only on this yoga? Please explain.

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 13 Mar 2013

by piscean82 » 14 Mar 2013 05:41
Thanks for your thoughts and insights Sir. Is the srinkhala yoga really that strong? Is there a mention of this in classical texts? I dont see this concept being used by many in astrology. Should this be considered as a supplement while analysing a chart and not rely only on this yoga? Please explain.
many names peoples are giving for this yoga. srinkala means chain some other are calling this prashakti yoga. prashakti means attachment. it is one type of parivarthana yoga but instead of two grahas three are there. in classical text i not seen till today. but i seen that yoga is working well. why means it is after all one type of parivarthana yoga only. you consider like any other parivarthana yoga only.

VioletTwilight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by VioletTwilight » 14 Mar 2013

Dear howzat,

Please give your opinion on this boy's chart. Are there any remedies?
This boy couldn't not even say single words and can't even communicate by signs.
Birth Details: 1:55PM, 30 May 2008, Nellore, India (Time accurately recorded at birth).

Best regards,
Violet

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 14 Mar 2013

Dear violet,

Prayers to karthikeya will help the native to speak properly. Ask the parents to recite subrahmanya bhujangam for some time .Atleast every Tuesday.

Regards
ramanan

VioletTwilight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by VioletTwilight » 15 Mar 2013

R V RAMANAN wrote:Dear violet,

Prayers to karthikeya will help the native to speak properly. Ask the parents to recite subrahmanya bhujangam for some time .Atleast every Tuesday.

Regards
ramanan
Thank you!
I will pass this on to the parents. Lord Subrahmanya is one of their family deities.

Best regards,
Violet

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 16 Mar 2013

Dear mylilangel.

Are you sure that the exalted Moon is in the second house?

Regards
ramanan

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 16 Mar 2013

Dear Mylilangel,

Jupiter is the natural karaka for the second house and is in the badhaka sthana for the lagna and also combust.The lord of the second house also goes to the badhaka sthana. This combination of jupiter, sun and venus is aspected by debilitated mars. In navamsa The 12th lord is in the second aspected by the sixth lord. The second to moon in navamsa has a debilitated ketu.

The dasha lord is moon and is exalted .The person will see some relief.... if prayed to the holy mother.

The best propitiation would be to visit the Mookambika temple and perform an abhisheka on the birth thithi of the child, that is shukla paksha Ashtami. Ask the parents to visit any subrahmanya temple regularly during sashti thithis.

Regards
Ramanan

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 16 Mar 2013

by mylilangel » 170313

Respected all,

I too have a similar horoscope interestingly the child is again 2010 born. He has exalted moon in 2nd house but suffering from severe speech delay and other development issues... sadly little progress on speech front despite rigorous medical intervention for over an year now.
Birth details: 22-feb-2010; 1000 hrs; Delhi.

regards
Last edited by mylilangel on 170313, edited 2 times in
2L[Venus] is in Nk exchange with Rahu[Confusion]
2L[Venus] is aspected by Mars[8L]
Saturn[11L] is also aspecting the 2L[Venus] since Saturn is in retrograde motion .
In D-9 again 2L[Sun] is aspected by Mars[Yogakarka] and Saturn[8L] is indicating some surgical intervention is required.
Saturn[11L] and Mercury[6L] are in sign exchange.
Mercury[6L] is aspecting the LL[Mars]
Dasha is of Moon-Jupiter-Rahu is making the doctors confused in this case. The correct diagnosis will be in Moon -Sat-Sat, when Jupiter will transit in Gemini. Mother should do H.C, seven times a day by lighting the diya. regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

gurappa
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by gurappa » 24 Feb 2015

Hello everyone,

I am a mother of 3.4 years old kid (DOB:31-Oct-2011, 17:12 PM, Place: Hosur, Tamilnadu,India). He is yet to speak. He still does not call us mamma/ papa. Can you please tell us what is wrong in his horoscope. Can any remedies be done to resolve the issue?

Thanks,
Gurappa