Migraine -rahu /saturn afflicting moon (medical astrology)

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
mystic.saras
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Migraine -rahu /saturn afflicting moon (medical astrology)

Post by mystic.saras » 24 Jan 2013

Migraine - Rahu -Moon or 12th lord saturn (Medical Astrology)
I have been suffering from migraine attacks since 2000 ,but recently the frequency of these attacks have increased like 3-4 times a week,,i have consulted many doctors earlier but they just give pain meds which give temporary relief but now even these meds dont work ,,,the pain is intense in the left portion of forehead ,temple .This throbbing pain last for anything between 1-2 hr and always occur in the morning from 9-12 am ..

I was wondering wats the astrological reason for it ..is it because of powerful rahu in asc in pisces with weak moon ..,,saturn in 9th house being lord of 12th house (ruling left side of brain ?) in conjuction with sun ,,,,a weak mercury ?
i also have intestinal issues ..chronic constipation and stuff ..

im currently running ketu mahadasha rahu anterdasha since july 2012 ,,,rahu is showing all it effects ,,i have been travelling a lot ,,,living away from home ,,im living with a muslim family so eating a lot of non veg ,,started working and came out of my ketu induced solitude from 2010-2012 .

dob:30/11/1987
time :13:35
place :New Delhi

any help would be appreciated ..

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Migraine -rahu /saturn afflicting moon (medical astrolog

Post by subramanianp » 27 Jan 2013

Dear mystic.saras
What I could visualize is that your migraine is due to the 5th lord Moon and not due to Rahu or Saturn.
5th house rules the stomach region of your body and its lord moon is heavily afflicted.
Same way Jupiter the karaka is also afflicted.
What I feel is that you have inherited this migraine from your Maternal side (probably from Mother)
Let us see that also.
4th house denotes mother and 5th house from this 4th house (ie 8th) is having Mars.
All possibilities are there for your mother may be having stomach pain and other problems related to Menstrual cycle. Please check that.
If it is true then you can confirm that the problem is with Moon and Jupiter.
If that is the case then you have to switch over to a vegetarian,drink sufficient water, and to have timely food. (Basically take care your stomach).

Please give me a feed back.

All the best.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

mystic.saras
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by mystic.saras » 28 Jan 2013

hello sir ,,

my mother had kidney stones for which she was operated ,,she also suffers from urinary infections(uti) every now and then ...her health condition was bad when I was young like from 5-15 yr old ,,but of late it has improved .But my mother never had migraines or other headaches ,,
I had quit non veg food earlier but recently i shifted to another city for a job and hv been sharing flat with a muslim person so started eating non veg again ..i guess you are right having pisces in asc ,a water sign i shouldnt eat non veg ,liquor and stuff ..

BRvedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by BRvedic » 28 Jan 2013

Dear mystics. Saras

Migraine is in Aries (Mars), Sun and Asc.
6 house from Asc is Leo, the Sun is in Scorpio in conj. Me, Sat. This constellation is associated with the first house through Mercury (Ju nak). Scorpio, which herskes of Mars is associated with Rahu in the first house. I could imagine that here when Saturn transits your Mars (head), the description is as you say, a throbbing pain, could resemble Saturn, and here in mid January Rahu went into Libra and Ketu in Aries. So there is a strong activity.

Best regards

mystic.saras
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by mystic.saras » 28 Jan 2013

wow ,,this makes total sense ,,so my over zealous mars and poor afflicted moon are causing all my health problems ..troubling my head and stomach ..

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 28 Jan 2013

Dear BRvedic
The native is suffering from migraine from year 2000 onwards.
I cant understand the logic in linking it with the present transit effect of planets.
Medical science also believes the reason is related to hormone fluctuations
He has born with the disease and also see the age at which it started.
Also Jupiter is directly related to pancreas and the hormones produced by this organ.

With regards
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Jagannadha Rao
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Jagannadha Rao » 29 Jan 2013

Ketu is tha cause of diseases. You have the Rahu/ Ketu dasa you mentioned. Ketu always enhanses the work done by Rahu. So you have to either think for a remedial measure to Rehu that is wearing Gomed in the miidle finger on Sat. 2 CRTS

tHIS WILL MINIMSE THE EFEECT OF rAHU & KETU ALSO WILL BE SUBDUED 8)
happiness is to Give, love is to Sacrifice & Knowledge is to Share

Shalu
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Migraine -rahu /saturn afflicting moon (medical astrology)

Post by Shalu » 24 Aug 2018

Sir

Please analyze my chart and suggest remedies. I am suffering from migraine since 2015 also had surgery of left eye at that time after i visited many doctors but of no use . The intensity of pain is sometines very high that i m unable to work.dob 24/02/93 3:48 pm patna bihar . Also suffering from kerotokonus .

gopi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by gopi » 10 Nov 2018

Hi Mystic Saras,
Just want to share my experience, hope to help you though this is late reply. I have my Shani and Rahu in Meena Lagna, Moon in 12th in Kumbha. My migraines started from the age of 10 or 11 during my Rahu dasha (Birth time: 16 hune 1968, 2:12 A.M, Harihar). Even today I have migraines. I am a strict vegetarian even hesitate to take in milk or such Praani janya Aahar. What helped me is the following
1) I have struggled to take control over life on my each and every action and partially became successful in going to USA, getting high paid jobs, did my M.S with full bright scholarship and got whatever I wanted in life. Now what I paid - High migraines due to stress as I wanted to be the best and cold weather of USA heavily punished me.
2) I came back to India as I love my mother country though I lived in USA, rejected the green card or anything like that. Now life has taught me to accept whatever comes my way, no interest/disinterest in trying to be top man in industry or whatever. My migraines slightly decreased now.
3) Of late, I thought I will help people and started doing one rupee Jyothishya for poor and unempolyed people. Now my migraines increased as I would sit more than 3 hours for one consulting as I would want to give them the best remedy.

One day I sat and analysed on why this much punishment for me?
The answer is Karma as usual , but what type of karma?
The root cause of all this is "me"- the donkey.. Whenever I put the donkey "me" first and God next, I am sure I will be punished. So what to do ? Just surrender to God honestly. Forget that I can control anything or any work.
The normal precautions I take are,
1) cover myself from cold or even fan. I wrap around two or three towels around my neck and head region. Take regular medication like head set or something the moment I think I am going to get Migraine.
2) I do not eat chilli (Green chilli and Pepsi or Cheese are suicidal!).
3) I no longer want the best code in the program or the best work from anyone, accept their standards and do not expect anything.
4) The biggest ego disease of me first is getting killed. Hear to others rather than preach
5) Non veg or Veg if taken in excess will sure cause right side headache for me. so nothing in excess. I take good amount of water every now and then. I do not even eat egg or butter
6) Never get emotionally excited. Even if my most beloved dog is dying, I accept that as part of life. I have no control except to pray for the well being.
7) So protect yourself from over emotions/strict discipline/trying to do too much good to anyone/cold/Ice creams/blaming others/anger(my first enemy)/lust Kaama or sex( Now I can safely visualize a beautiful seeming female as a human body with flesh and blood and some sh** in it's stomach but with a beautiful soul- so that I do not get sexual urges or masturbate. Sorry readers- this is disgusting to share but I am sharing so that somebody might get relief from Migraine- By the way all this caused me left side migraines. I also do not play chess or any such intense mind work. I do not even bother about the disease called "Be the best and do the best always even if it is a small work". This disease ate me like anything as I could always find faults with my work and I went on improving insanely my work. No doubt that got me lots of awards, but not I realize it was not worth looking at some 50,000 or so headache relieve tablets I have taken! Nothing should be extreme and if you allow for the extreme thing, be ready for that migraine punishment!
8) I have tried to commit suicide due to intensity, got my brain scanned in USA spending about 10000 USD those days, but nothing helped me .
9) The great remedy I thought was, since Shani and Aquarius (moon) and lagna in Meena (along with Rahu and Shani in lagna); what I did is I use water for my treatment. I boil water, take steam and sleep covering myself. Forget even if people laugh at you. It is you who is suffering right?
10) Get all your dental or eye or ear related problems immediately. This is 70% of the reason for intense headache.
11) Find out what triggers your headache like cold/ A.C (By the way I had my cabin non-A/c when I was a Director in some I.T company and rest of the time when I was just a programmer I would cover myself with cotton in ear or monkey cap or sweater) or the dirty killing perfumes. I would never ever use perfumes though Americans and fellow workers thought I am a donkey who do not use perfumes!. Never get angry or jealous or unhappy or sad no matter what is happening in life! Stay calm like a doll. "A migraine patient is a doll- anytime it can break!". DO NOT DO ANYTHING IN EXCESS
12) No sleepless night readings/ no more packaged foods like biscuits (Some nitrate or preserving material in the biscuits or cakes trigger my headaches)/no banana/no spicy or salty or sweetish food in extreme quantities. Always treat your stomach like a "Temple". Keep it clean. If the nature call is triggered find out a toilet immediately. No kidding. This will save you.

I pray to God or whoever is in control of this Migraine department to kindly not to trouble anyone even though one deserves such a punishment! I really mean it. Still there are so many other precautions I have taken besides trying each and every thing suggested from my village Hakeemjee to American well known Doctors, but nothing worked other than my applying my own remedies. Find out what triggers your migraine. Be your own Doctor.
I am now 50 year old and I feel very sad when I read such migraine incidents. Please keep yourself happy and cold safe. Just hope this helps you. May God or whatever is that is in control, help us all from this disease called Migraine. Hari Om

Mystic
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Mystic » 21 Dec 2018

Hi! Gopi,

Your post is quite interesting and honest at the same time. I'm able to relate with most of the points captured in your write up. Not sure if in recent years your sade sati was going on or if you could find (i picked up impression that you probably learnt astrology as well on the way) some relation in migraine and planetary transit? What is the frequency of your migraine now a days? Otherwise, it is nice to learn how you changed some of your personality traits and i was wondering if i can reach out to you via mail?
Looking forward to hear from you soon.

God Bless!
Mystic

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 22 Dec 2018

To all
Please see the BHAVA chart of our member Gopi.From Moon the 5th house has heavy affliction . The aspect which can never be overlooked.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Mystic
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Mystic » 22 Dec 2018

[quote=Shalu post_id=267606 time=1535138372 user_id=18124]
Sir

Please analyze my chart and suggest remedies. I am suffering from migraine since 2015 also had surgery of left eye at that time after i visited many doctors but of no use . The intensity of pain is sometines very high that i m unable to work.dob 24/02/93 3:48 pm patna bihar . Also suffering from kerotokonus .
[/quote]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shalu,

Not sure if you got some relief already wrt your migraine trouble or not? And here is what i think you need to pay attention to from Gopi's post "Find out what triggers your migraine." His post has many other important points (especially around steadfast and controlling approach) wrt one's personality which probably needs alteration but then the individual has to be the judge and do the introspection/correction. I suggest, you start taking note of your daily activities/routine starting from the time you get in/out of bed. Why I mentioned getting in the bed, because your sleep and patterns are also important as these can be reason of migraine. My inspiration to respond to this post of yours is personal experience which only the person going through can relate with. Sooner you share some inputs, may be i can suggest few things which are more like course correction in addition to homeopathic medicine(s). It would be nice for me if i could somehow help to you (and anyone else who has tried the conventional/mainstream treatment) to identify your problem area (wrt medical migraine) and suggest few remedies which reduced my problem, to a large extent (my sufferings are just 5% now, from extremely worst condition).

With best wishes!
M

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mystic
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Mystic » 22 Dec 2018

Dear Subramanian Ji,

Unfortunately, i won't be able to access the BHAVA chart of Sh. Gopi, being new user, but I'm curious enough to know more about the 5th house connection with the problems (and how he almost transformed/transforming himself) he listed above, considering you advised us not to overlook affliction of 5th house. If time permits you may share additional information, for our better understanding, in context of your latest comment/analysis.

Best,
M

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 23 Dec 2018

Dear Mystic
In most of the migraine cases you can find an afflicted 5th house OR fifth lord OR karaka Jupiter.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Shalu
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shalu » 16 Jan 2019

[quote=Mystic post_id=275238 time=1545508354 user_id=21175]
[quote=Shalu post_id=267606 time=1535138372 user_id=18124]
Sir

[/quote]

Shalu,

Not sure if you got some relief already wrt your migraine trouble or not? And here is what i think you need to pay attention to from Gopi's post "Find out what triggers your migraine." His post has many other important points (especially around steadfast and controlling approach) wrt one's personality which probably needs alteration but then the individual has to be the judge and do the introspection/correction. I suggest, you start taking note of your daily activities/routine starting from the time you get in/out of bed. Why I mentioned getting in the bed, because your sleep and patterns are also important as these can be reason of migraine. My inspiration to respond to this post of yours is personal experience which only the person going through can relate with. Sooner you share some inputs, may be i can suggest few things which are more like course correction in addition to homeopathic medicine(s). It would be nice for me if i could somehow help to you (and anyone else who has tried the conventional/mainstream treatment) to identify your problem area (wrt medical migraine) and suggest few remedies which reduced my problem, to a large extent (my sufferings are just 5% now, from extremely worst condition).

With best wishes!
M

Sir i m fine now .according to my observation attack occurs due to cold weather in winter month between aug to nov dec.thanku for ur concrn sir.
If any remedy possible pls suggest