Physically Disabled and Mentally Retarded Native

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
deeps

Re: Physically Disabled and Mentally Retarded Native

Post by deeps » 12 Jan 2013

One thing more in this chart is the lagna is placed in dusthana house and so many malefics aspect on Lord Mercury. If the Lagna is weak, then the chart becomes weak. I know one guy who was working in tata company. He is crippled. He gets respects due to his condition which, I think, is how a Rajyoga is working in his case. After all, one of the conditions of Rajyoga is about getting respects.
A planetary period, I don’t think, can be bad just because the sub-periods are bad. I have seen another chart, where all the planets are ill placed except one, and in the major period of that planet which is well placed, the person has been doing very well, though the sub-periods have been all bad as the other planets are ill placed, so I don’t agree with Deep’s logic
You wrote out of 9 planets, only one planet is well placed. You also wrote that sub periods have been bad which means all 8 planets sub periods were bad. This is what you wrote. So you mean to say that only " own antardasha has been good for him" ?

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 12 Jan 2013

I have read that 2nd Drekkana of 12th house is associated with left shoulder. Placement
of 6th or 8th lord in that Drekkana indicates problems to that part of the body. In this case
(17th Feb 79) the 2nd drekkana of 12th house falls in Sg and 6th lord Sa is placed there
aspected by Ra and Ma. Interestingly the VimDasa for D-3 using Raman ayanamsha relates
to Ju-Sa-Ra period.

I have seen the Drekkana "funda" working in couple of charts.
CRS

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 12 Jan 2013

deeps wrote:You wrote out of 9 planets, only one planet is well placed. You also wrote that sub periods have been bad which means all 8 planets sub periods were bad. This is what you wrote. So you mean to say that only " own antardasha has been good for him" ?
Sorry, I wrote it wrong. What I mean is that even though 8 of the 9 planets are ill placed, their sub-periods have been giving the person good results as the major period planet is well placed in the chart. I have seen this in other cases, too, not just in this case, which I have mentioned.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

deeps

Post by deeps » 12 Jan 2013

Are you talking about the person's chart who has a cluster of planets in 6th house?
Last edited by deeps on 12 Jan 2013, edited 1 time in total.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 12 Jan 2013

No, I am not talking about him. I am talking of another person, whose chart you have seen, too. I will tell you about her on facebook when we talk.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 12 Jan 2013

For 79 born girl, marriage was almost finalized 2-3 times, parents agreed to pay handsome dowry too, but alliance broke & marriage couldn't happen.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 13 Jan 2013

I wonder if the lord of the 8th house, Mars, in mutual aspect with the 7th lord, Jupiter, and 7th lord, Jupiter, debiliated in navamsha is the reason the marriage although finalized so many times didn't happen in the end.
Last edited by basab14 on 13 Jan 2013, edited 1 time in total.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

skp23 wrote:Meanwhile, following are details of a girl who had lung tumor (?cancerous) at birth, went thru major surgey at 9 months age with removal of 1 lung, hospitalizations every month till age of 5-6 yrs as she couldn't breath, also has eye problems since birth. 24Sept2001, 4:26pm, Hackensack, NJ (TOB is accurate)
Skp ji,

This chart does show health problems in childhood. If Moon is afflicted in a birth chart, it is called balarishta, and it gives severe health issues, sometimes even death, in childhood. If you see in this chart, the girl has Moon in the 12th house, badly afflicted by Mars and Ketu. She was also running the MD of Venus, which is placed in the 8th house of health problems when she had the serious health problems you have mentioned.

If I am not mistaken, 3rd house in a chart is the house of lungs, and if you see in her chart, 3rd lord there is Jupiter, which is placed in the 6th house of disease and afflicted by Rahu and Mars, which shows the problems in her lungs.

For eyes, 2nd house is seen, and 2nd house looks fine to me, so not sure why she has eye problems. Left eye, I think, is represented by 12th house, and so many malefics there can mean problems to her left eye.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi Shilpa,

I think the rashi chart explains it very well, why in spite of having severe health issues, she has come out of them fine, always. It's because her ascendant lord, Mercury, is very well placed in its own sign in the 10th house, with 9th lord Venus, and her Moon, though placed in the 6th house, is aspected by benefic Jupiter.
shilpa wrote:Here is anotehr chart in this theme.....a Eastern European woman settled in Switzerland...

Jul29, 1980
Stara lubovna, Slovakia,
10:50 am

she delivered a child in Nov 2011, and was suspected of cancer in Jan/Feb 2012...confirmed in June 2012 as Lymp cancer....contrcated during the pregnancy when immune system was low.

1)6th and and 8th Lords are the heavy weight malefics shani and Mangal...both malefic for the chart, conjunct in the dreaded shani-magal yuti.... together with the lagna in virgo to make things worse.

2)Moon has gone in the 6th house and is inimical in the 6th house of shani

3)her cancer turned severe especially because it spread while she was pregannt

4))but on the medicla side with good medical facilities, chemo followed by stem cell transplant helped her come out of cancer safe...she is weak, traumatized...but in the safe zone

5) items 1) and 2) have given her a medical history........urine infections, urinary tract surgery as a child......appendix surgery as a teenager...and then the cancer that she has come out of.
she continues to have a good life in first world.

her rasi chart has delivered what it promised i.e severe health issues.....but how does she fight, comes out and survives....

let's look at the D-charts.....

shashthamsa D6 is the chart for diseases and hurdles...and resitance to diseases..

--lagna lord Jup is exalted in the 8th house of health as well as rasi lagna is in own house

--shani the 2nd and 3rd lord and one of the karaks for D6 chart is exalted......as is Mars the lord of 5 and 12 exalted in the 12th.

the power to fight, resist survove and win helath battles is coming from D6.

let's look at D60 from the moon lagna

--we immediately see an exalted Jupiter and swkashtra sun......implying plenty of positve karma and blessing s from fathers, religious priests, gurus, kings...and the karak Ketu is in benefic Kinnara amsa...showing the soul is as good one, jovial and well advanced on the path of renunciation.

there are enough blessings this zthis chart has to help come out of the negative / challnages that Rasi chart throws in the path.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 13 Jan 2013

Yellow wrote:For eyes, 2nd house is seen, and 2nd house looks fine to me, so not sure why she has eye problems. Left eye, I think, is represented by 12th house, and so many malefics there can mean problems to her left eye.
When she was 2-3 yrs old, she couldn't watch tv cartoon etc, she had begun talking so she told her parents that she couldn't see. She was given spects which she started wearing from 3 yrs age, could focus images on her retina with specially designed glasses. Parents tried several therapies with no improvement, she was told she will require glasses all her life.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Oh okay.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 13 Jan 2013

[quote="Yellow"]Hi Shilpa,

I think the rashi chart explains it very well, why in spite of having severe health issues, she has come out of them fine, always. It's because her ascendant lord, Mercury, is very well placed in its own sign in the 10th house, with 9th lord Venus, and her Moon, though placed in the 6th house, is aspected by benefic Jupiter.

[quote]

dear yellow,

we saw in the chart given by SKP...that inspite of 2 exalted plantes Ma ( rulling 3,8 and seated in 5)...
and Jup ruling 4 and 7 and seated in the 11th

that's 6 house under the effect of exaltation

and both Ma and Ju have 3 aspects each...so pretty much the ENTIRE chart is under the impact of exalted planets...and yet she has a terrible fate..

BEACAUSE navamsa shows a heavy curse of shan-mangla conjunction

and
--D6 is also weak...lagna lord and karak for D6 shani is in 6th house of enemy moon..and 8th house is afflicted by nodes

and shahthams s ( D60)shows afflcition meaning karmik curses......

weaknesses of the higher D-charts.....hence she finds it difficlut to fifgt the bad in the Rasi charts...inspite of two heavy weight exaltations....with footprints all over the Rasi chart.

for the slovakian woman...

true her lagna is strong but her D6 and D60 are also strong giving her addtional power to fight the negatives of Rasi chart.

we should remember Parsar gives only 3 points to the Rasi chart and 5 points to the D60 in the dasavarga scheme recommended to be used for Manushya jatakai.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hello Shilpa,

I agree with you that the chart posted by Skp is not making much of a sense if we see the d-1 chart only to understand her life so far. I have never said divisional charts are not important. I check them, too, sometimes; though I normally don’t check the higher divisional charts, which comes after d-12, as they are too time sensitive. D-60 is very important, I agree with you, but it is very time sensitive, too, so unless one is very sure about the time of the birth, I don’t think d-60 should be used, though I read somewhere, most probably in some book by K.N. Rao, that the lagna of the d-1 chart can be used as the lagna of the d-60 chart for analyzing it. Do you analyze it that way? One more thing I would like to ask you: you have said that d-60 charts shows our karma, but doesn’t the d-1 chart show it, too?

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 14 Jan 2013

D60 is meant to be used from chandra lagna.....
the chandra lagna moves every 2 hours in D60 like the ascendant does in the rasi chart.

Plus the qualitative assesment of various karaks and their placement in one of 60 amsas....and especially Ketu's [the mokshakarka and past-life karak]....tells a lot about the pas life karma and curses.

and as explaiend a lot of this info is not dependent on ascendant

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 14 Jan 2013

If d-60 chart is checked from Moon ascendant, then it's perfectly fine. Thank you for explaining how to use it.

P. Dutta

Post by P. Dutta » 16 Jan 2013

deeps wrote:Sk ji,

Not getting anything in Guru dasha is understandable as if antardashas are not very favourable, then it is little mahadasha can give. However, as 4th Lord is exalted, she will have a good house to stay and a good home enviornment.

I was stumped that despite 7th Lord exalted, she did not get married. Then i remembered reading in one of the Mehta ji books, that any influence of Lord Saturn on Moon or Or Lord Sun denies marriage. But still as 7th Lord is exalted, she has to get married. Her life will be better much post marriage.
Yellow wrote:Skp ji,
It’s quite surprising that she didn’t get any positive in the Jupiter period. And it’s more surprising that she didn’t get positives in the areas where she should have got some good results, like property (4th house), business (7th house), marriage (7th house) and success and earning (11th house) as 4th lord and 7th lord, Jupiter is exalted in the 11th house in her chart.
For Virgo lagna Jupiter is malefic and being 4L and 7L suffers from Kendradhipati Dosh. Refer the thread regarding Kedradhipati Dosh: http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... =5&t=15108
Thus exalted Jupiter here is a total wastage. Its totally spineless and unable to produce any benefic effect, leave alone marriage.

I know of another lady having 4L & 7L Jupiter exalted at 11H in D9. She is unmarried at 32, inspite of having a good education and professional career. Kendradhipati Dosh does show its color.

--Mr. P. Dutta

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 17 Jan 2013

Dear Datta,
Thanks for your very interesting comments.

I was sure someone will put out the theory of kendradhipati dosha here
and someone else might point out cancellation of exaltation theory also.......on this chart.....

this can be a gold plated refrence chart for the proponents of cancellation of exalation theory promoted by Sri. BV Raman "two exalted planets having full aspect to each other cancel both of their exaltation resulting in utter adversity"

the only problem is that I have found both these theories to not work over a majority number of charts

regards

P. Dutta

Post by P. Dutta » 18 Jan 2013

shilpa wrote:Dear Datta,
the only problem is that I have found both these theories to not work over a majority number of charts
regards
Shilpa madam,

There is a popular saying: "Everything in this world happens for a reason and we are exactly where we deserve to be". A person gets a spouse whom he/she exactly deserves, that is, who is at per with his/her social and economic status. An ordinary girl having humble looks, lifestyle and family-background can't get married to a celebrity, right? No matter even if she has a stunning horoscope with 3-4 exalted planets.

Astroboy used to say quite correctly:
"In which era you are born, In which country you stay, To whom you are born (your family-status) and How you are built physically (how good-looking you are) are the 4 pillars upon which your horoscope rests."

Celebrities like Michael Jordan has 4 debilited planets, Saina Nehwal has 2 debilited planets, Serena Williams has 1 debilited planet. None of them has a single exalted planet, yet they are where they are. Several celebrities have ordinary horoscope and several ordinary people have spectacular horoscopes. Planets only impel, they don't compel. Of course grahas have their own share of saying, but the person's own will-force, hard-work, taking the right initiative/decision at the right age and above all other external factors like appearance/looks/physical fitness of the native, his family-status, environmental support etc has a huge role to play. Just his horoscope isn't the one and only determining factor.

Similarly for the concerned girl you are speaking of, she would also get a husband whom she deserves, who is at per with her standards. Astrologically speaking, I doubt whether you can rely much on this exalted Jupiter. Subject to Kendradhipati dosha (but exalted) it stands neutral in her horoscope, if not malefic. I haven't analyzed her chart. Of course, she can get married if she has other benefic aspects on 7H or 7L of D1 or D9, but this Jupiter is toothless, clawless and spineless. It might not color her life the way an exalted Jupiter not suffering from KD does.

--Mr. P. Dutta