My Health Kills my Quality of life - pls analyse why

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
jegdis5
Donor
Donor

My Health Kills my Quality of life - pls analyse why

Post by jegdis5 » 14 Jul 2012

Hi Learned members,

I have a strange Health problem, I am not sure if it is becos of my Saturn.
1.Problem started with Foot pain and I was diagnosed flat foot and had suffered so much becos of that from september 2009 to till nov 2010.Wearing a proper sports shoe helping me till date.
2. A new backpain started dec 2010(my child was born 12-12-2010) and suffered for almost an year..I have been to india and the Pandit told me to do Shani shanthi and in a months time back pain got vanished.Back pain came to an end by dec 2011.
3. A new Allergy(Hay fever) in UK started un summers 2011 and its continuing till date.
4. A new Acid reflex started last December 2011 and cough up acid everyday and its on going till date but intermittent..comes up once in 2 weeks but I have sacrificed so many things on my lovable diet which have helped..
5. I was very happy that I got solution for everything but again planets did not like that and now a new problem of Irritable Bowel Syndrome has been diagnosed.All my blood test came positive and no infection in tummy after doing stool test.I definetely have a hope this will end one day and I am also confident I will get some other new problem..

I have sneezed 15 times now writing this mail becos of allergy.What is worrying me is will there be an end to this?, if tis is happening due to saturn MD, will this end by Saturn MD or its going to continue in my Mercury(6th lord) MD also?...This is highly affecting my quality of life and I am just 29 years old behaving like a 60 yrs old man

Please help me and you help is very much appreciated..
Last edited by jegdis5 on 07 Jan 2013, edited 1 time in total.

haricharan

Re: My Health Kills my Quality of life - pls analyse why

Post by haricharan » 16 Jul 2012

It was dasha of 6th lord of diseases Me , combined with transit of Sa on 6th house , that gave these troubles.
I think worst is over for you with end of Me dasha and Sa moving to its exaltated sign in few days.
May not cure fully due to mahadasa lord Sa's aspect on 1st house for next 2 years and antardasa lord Ke entering into 1st house early next year. Should be under control though at all times.

Would highly recommend you continue with Sa remedies with full devotion.
Forgiveness + Tolerance + Patience = Happiness

jegdis5
Donor
Donor

Post by jegdis5 » 16 Jul 2012

Manythanks Haricharan,
What is worrying me is "It was dasha of 6th lord of diseases Me"..My Me MD will start next so I have to suffer through out Mercury MD for 16 years :(?...Instead I would die :( rather than suffering for 16 yrs which is dying everyday!

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 19 Feb 2013

Dear jegdis5.
I feel that the allergy and related sneezing may be due to Rahu wiht Gulika in the third.
Try to wear GOMED (not on finger but in the neck with a chain or thread).
I don't guarantee you the result.
It is a trial.
Hope it should work.
(Do you remember that you sent me few PMs during last May/June.
That is how I got your birth data
.)
All the best.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

jegdis5
Donor
Donor

Post by jegdis5 » 20 Feb 2013

Many thanks Subramanian ji..
I will try it..

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 21 Feb 2013

Irritable bowel is a very common problem in a person of your lifestyle as I read from your previous posts.

Eat on time, exercise 20-30 mins 4-5 days/wk, (if possible some yoga & breathing exercise too), try to getup & sleep at same time daily including weekends (u can wake up early daily &/or sleep late daily as per your daily life needs), but try that the time remains same. I won't ask you to reduce stress for obvious reasons :)
It's less of disease, more of disturbed life routine where the body speaks that it can't handle more & need a routine.
FYI...I m a doc, not astrologer. Hope you feel better soon.