Surgery in 6 days

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor
Surgery in 6 days

Post by Gammaray99 » 01 Jun 2012

Hi all :)
I'm scheduled for cosmetic surgery in 6 days (no disease)
And in western it looks really bad. So bad I am 70% sure I will cancel it.
Please look at my transits and tell me if I'll have complications or infections? :(
I'm a wreck worrying about this.
And it may be too late to cancel..
I'm prone to infections and worst case scenario is that I will get infected and will need a second surgery!
What should I do? :(
Surgery is happening midday June 7th

My info is September 18,1984 @ 9:45AM in corpus Christi/Texas/usa

Thank you in advance for any help

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Surgery in 6 days

Post by shilpa » 01 Jun 2012

Gammaray99 wrote:Hi all :)
I'm scheduled for cosmetic surgery in 6 days (no disease)
And in western it looks really bad. So bad I am 70% sure I will cancel it.
Please look at my transits and tell me if I'll have complications or infections? :(
I'm a wreck worrying about this.
And it may be too late to cancel..
I'm prone to infections and worst case scenario is that I will get infected and will need a second surgery!
What should I do? :(
Surgery is happening midday June 7th

My info is September 18,1984 @ 9:45AM in corpus Christi/Texas/usa

Thank you in advance for any help
If you do go ahead with this....chances are of an adverse side effect........like scars or infections.....delayed healing, allergies.
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you shilpa, you think complications will be severe or manageable?
Also what astrological reasons cause this? :(
I don't want to get a second surgery to correct the 1st...

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Gammaray99 wrote:Thank you shilpa, you think complications will be severe or manageable?
Also what astrological reasons cause this? :(
I don't want to get a second surgery to correct the 1st...

...8th house of health is Tarus crowded with 5 planets(6 a short while back).....discussed....in the transits sub forum.

... Venus the planet of beauty crossing the 8th house oh health...while you are running the Ve, antara....is triggering the event of beauty related health procedure.
Further Mars is aspecting the 8th house
.....but Ve is debilitated in the 12th house of losses....and further, afflicted by conjunction with enemy sun in the natal Rasi chart.
This is the first cause suggesting something might go wrong.

..secondly, the 8th house Tarus transit also... includes, Ke transitting over Ra.
Nodes transitting over opposing nodes is troublesome even if Ra and Ke in the natal chart are well placed.

On 7th June Ra in natal chart and transitting ketu will be barely 2to 3 degrees apart.
This is the 2nd configuration suggesting something could go wrong.

....However healing Ju presence in Tarus now and for nearly a year and given that Jup is strong, in saggitarius in your natal Rasi chart......implies, whatver the adverse side effects, should be manageable you will come out of it, without any permanent damage.

Regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the detailed response shilpa.
I'm very confused still. There wil be some major complications but nothing permanent, so most likely no second surgery will be needed during June?

Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

The surgery is in a foreign country could that correspond to the 12th house then? :(
Also yes jup is strong in sagg in my chart but it's my 6th lord, does that take away from its benefits?
Thank u

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Gammaray99 wrote:Thank you for the detailed response shilpa.
I'm very confused still. There wil be some major complications but nothing permanent, so most likely no second surgery will be needed during June?
Dear GR,
I did not say major complication......nor did I say second surgery.
I only said some adverse side effect, that will not leave a permanent damage.

Regards

Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

"scars or infections.....delayed healing, allergies"
i think infections, allergies and scars are pretty major complications. if i do get an infection with this, it will require a second surgery for removal of what im getting. that is why i asked.
thank you for your time shilpa, you have calmed my nerves more than you can imagine.

Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Gammaray99 » 08 Jun 2012

everythings great :D

Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Gammaray99 » 28 Aug 2019

shilpa wrote:
01 Jun 2012
...8th house of health is Tarus crowded with 5 planets(6 a short while back).....discussed....in the transits sub forum.

... Venus the planet of beauty crossing the 8th house oh health...while you are running the Ve, antara....is triggering the event of beauty related health procedure.
Further Mars is aspecting the 8th house
.....but Ve is debilitated in the 12th house of losses....and further, afflicted by conjunction with enemy sun in the natal Rasi chart.
This is the first cause suggesting something might go wrong.

..secondly, the 8th house Tarus transit also... includes, Ke transitting over Ra.
Nodes transitting over opposing nodes is troublesome even if Ra and Ke in the natal chart are well placed.

On 7th June Ra in natal chart and transitting ketu will be barely 2to 3 degrees apart.
This is the 2nd configuration suggesting something could go wrong.

....However healing Ju presence in Tarus now and for nearly a year and given that Jup is strong, in saggitarius in your natal Rasi chart......implies, whatver the adverse side effects, should be manageable you will come out of it, without any permanent damage.

Regards
In June 2012 I got surgery, first went ok then I had severe infection and swelling and had to get a second surgery in September 2012 which went PERFECTLY. No pain, no issues till now. You were correct in your prediction thank you

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 28 Aug 2019

@Shilpa-madam, Hearty congratulations for a phenomenal and accurate prediction... request you to kindly consider making a come-back (being more active) to the forum.

@Gammaray99, Many thanks for closing the loop on this thread... as much as the experts who are looking for confirmation of their predictions, newbies and learners (like myself) are always waiting for a feedback.

Lastly, I've read and reread various opinions on "Free-will and destiny". Here I think is a classic case... to validate our perceptions, faith and beliefs.

Sincerely...

Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Gammaray99 » 29 Aug 2019

:)